Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Seen
    02-16-19 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    448

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    When was the last time a "right wing crazy" person imposed their religious and moral beliefs upon you?
    Daily...…...Christians believe that they need to spread their word with the world and will do anything to convert people to their religion. Live in the south and religion will confront you every day of the week. Even on Sunday!

  2. #12
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    46,354

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by srexob715 View Post
    Daily...…...Christians believe that they need to spread their word with the world and will do anything to convert people to their religion. Live in the south and religion will confront you every day of the week. Even on Sunday!
    So daily you have people walking up to you and proselytizing?

    Where do you live?

    I have lived or visited every corner of the US and can count on my hands the number of times that happened to me. And it is about the same as the number of Hare Krishna followers.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  3. #13
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,069

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So your ideology is defined by people you hate? Well done! Hope that works out for you...
    Hmm, that's not what he said...
    Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.

  4. #14
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    16,227

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Why do some folks feel the need to make statements that can be easily disproved?
    Google strawman, hyperbole, and ad hominems.

  5. #15
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,661

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So your ideology is defined by people you hate? Well done! Hope that works out for you...
    You may want to google intersectionality
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    97,769

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Why do some folks feel the need to make statements that can be easily disproved?
    There's credible evidence that suggests the Libbos don't know how to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You people are my problem. You’re a major component of what’s wrong with this country.
    It's more important to be morally right than factually correct - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  7. #17
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    02-17-19 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,706

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So your ideology is defined by people you hate? Well done! Hope that works out for you...
    Hate? No, that takes too much energy and the GOP isn't worth hating, I despise the GOP.
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

  8. #18
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    02-17-19 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,706

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    When was the last time a "right wing crazy" person imposed their religious and moral beliefs upon you?
    There are several on here who will doom you to eternal burning hell if you don't agree with them. How about the right calling abortion murder. Is that not imposing their beliefs on me? And god bless america too.
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Grokmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    6,156

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Why do some folks feel the need to make statements that can be easily disproved?
    Like "Trump forced Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow deal that wasn't"...like that?


    Here's some more for you to utilize your INCREDIBLE RESEARCH SKILLS ON:


    "Hillary Campaign paid $ millions to Fusion GPS for Russian dirt".


    or how about "Trump has released financial disclosure statements regularly since being elected."


    or "Trump has made over $100 million in charitable donations over the past five years."



    GO GET 'em , SHERLOCK!!
    De Oppresso Liber

  10. #20
    Professor lwf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    PNW
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,448

    Re: Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    When was the last time a "right wing crazy" person imposed their religious and moral beliefs upon you?
    635778105873543448-Kim-Davis-091415.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •