Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

  1. #1
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,058

    Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Putin suggests US ‘deep state’ working against Trump


    I can almost hear Putin chortling as he plans what to say to hook Trump, and again when he watches Trump swallow that juicy little worm whole.

  2. #2
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,042

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Putin suggests US ‘deep state’ working against Trump


    I can almost hear Putin chortling as he plans what to say to hook Trump, and again when he watches Trump swallow that juicy little worm whole.
    "New Knowledge firm was caught by the New York Times fabricating Russian troll accounts on behalf of the Democratic Party in the Alabama Senate race to manufacture false accusations that the Kremlin was interfering in that election."

    The truth will come out eventually Amelia. Will the DNC ever explain to the American people why they attempted to resurrect the cold war with Russia? You guys should never be allowed any portion of power in America again.

    https://theintercept.com/2019/02/03/...ocratic-party/

  3. #3
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,058

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    "New Knowledge firm was caught by the New York Times fabricating Russian troll accounts on behalf of the Democratic Party in the Alabama Senate race to manufacture false accusations that the Kremlin was interfering in that election."

    The truth will come out eventually Amelia. Will the DNC ever explain to the American people why they attempted to resurrect the cold war with Russia? You guys should never be allowed any portion of power in America again.

    https://theintercept.com/2019/02/03/...ocratic-party/

    I'm not a Democrat. I was a Republican until November 2015. But you guys sure are trying hard to turn me into a Democrat.

    Hopefully there are millions more like me so that power will be taken away from and never given back to the party which has so little principle that they would choose Trump to represent them.


    ETA: Oh, and there is little which is more ridiculous than a Trump supporter claiming to care about truth.
    Last edited by Amelia; 02-20-19 at 10:59 PM.

  4. #4
    Sage
    PIPEWRENCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,320

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    I am still waiting for some evidence.

    Putin paid Hillary back for sticking her nose in his business plain and simple. She clearly was not up to playing with the big boys. Putin is sitting in his office every day laughing his backside off at how the democrats are still crying over how bad he schooled her. Trump was a lucky recipient of Putin pay back. It wouldn't have matter who the republicans were running for office. Putin schooled Hillary on Obama's watch. 2 for 1.
    Corruption should be looked into by anyone in a free country without fear of consequences.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,058

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by PIPEWRENCH View Post
    I am still waiting for some evidence.

    Putin paid Hillary back for sticking her nose in his business plain and simple. She clearly was not up to playing with the big boys. Putin is sitting in his office every day laughing his backside off at how the democrats are still crying over how bad he schooled her. Trump was a lucky recipient of Putin pay back. It wouldn't have matter who the republicans were running for office. Putin schooled Hillary on Obama's watch. 2 for 1.

    No other Republican -- no other human on the face of the Earth -- would have been as easy for Putin to manipulate as Trump has turned out to be.

  6. #6
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,042

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    I'm not a Democrat. I was a Republican until November 2015. But you guys sure are trying hard to turn me into a Democrat.

    Hopefully there are millions more like me so that power will be taken away from and never given back to the party which has so little principle that they would choose Trump to represent them.


    ETA: Oh, and there is little which is more ridiculous than a Trump supporter claiming to care about truth.
    At first, you were a Republican, then you reintroduced yourself as not a Republican. Now you're a Republican again, and the impetus is on Republicans to convince you to stay Republican.......This reminds me of Elizabeth Warren's native American ancestry; here one day, gone the next, back again on Tuesday, gone by Wednesday...

  7. #7
    Chicks dig the name!

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,692
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    I'm not a Democrat. I was a Republican until November 2015. But you guys sure are trying hard to turn me into a Democrat.

    Hopefully there are millions more like me so that power will be taken away from and never given back to the party which has so little principle that they would choose Trump to represent them.


    ETA: Oh, and there is little which is more ridiculous than a Trump supporter claiming to care about truth.
    We're not all like this:

    SJWcollage1.jpg

    A lot of us are pretty normal, and we have cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    The fact that China is now economically capitalist in no way contradicts its status as a communist country.

  8. #8
    Guru
    jghiretire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,567

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Putin suggests US ‘deep state’ working against Trump


    I can almost hear Putin chortling as he plans what to say to hook Trump, and again when he watches Trump swallow that juicy little worm whole.
    So that's where that's coming from. WOW
    Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity

  9. #9
    Sage
    PIPEWRENCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,320

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    No other Republican -- no other human on the face of the Earth -- would have been as easy for Putin to manipulate as Trump has turned out to be.
    Believe what you want but he made utter fools out of Obama and Hillary. That is for sure.
    Corruption should be looked into by anyone in a free country without fear of consequences.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,058

    Re: Putin really knows how to stroke Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    At first, you were a Republican, then you reintroduced yourself as not a Republican. Now you're a Republican again, and the impetus is on Republicans to convince you to stay Republican.......This reminds me of Elizabeth Warren's native American ancestry; here one day, gone the next, back again on Tuesday, gone by Wednesday...

    Where did I say I was a Republican again. Hint: I did not.

    Second hint: Just because a person isn't a Republican that doesn't mean they're a Democrat.

    Sheesh ... why are you even on this forum if your reading skills and/or basic political knowledge are so nonexistent?


    Buh bye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •