Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Witch hunt or mole hunt? Times bombshell blows up all theories

  1. #11
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    43,905

    Re: Witch hunt or mole hunt? Times bombshell blows up all theories

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Wait. If you're as smart as you say, you can guess his opinion. Let's see who gets it first. You can guess first. Go.
    No thanks. I try to stay away from fantasy.
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  2. #12
    Sage
    PIPEWRENCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,338

    Re: Witch hunt or mole hunt? Times bombshell blows up all theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Do you just have a roll-o-dex of deflective responses to these threads?
    How do you respond to Trump being the Manchurian candidate? What is next? Trump is working with the Martians and regularly visits their under sea base. My God.
    We are the Democrats. Resistance is Futile.

  3. #13
    Bieseged by Radical Left
    Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,774

    Re: Witch hunt or mole hunt? Times bombshell blows up all theories

    Quote Originally Posted by PIPEWRENCH View Post
    How do you respond to Trump being the Manchurian candidate? What is next? Trump is working with the Martians and regularly visits their under sea base. My God.
    I think the publicly available evidence points to that conclusion.
    Hurricanes are tremendously wet from the standpoint of water.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShangles View Post
    It’s all according to who they ask those questions, some collage full of liberals?
    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    The Bolsheviks have taken over the House and are on target to assassinate the sitting US President.

  4. #14
    Buttermilk Man

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    05-02-19 @ 09:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    42,113

    Re: Witch hunt or mole hunt? Times bombshell blows up all theories

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksinPA View Post
    https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...p-all-theories

    he New York Times has published another bombshell with a story that President Trump was named as a possible national security threat in a counterintelligence operation that was launched after his inauguration.

    If true, this is likely the only time in history that the FBI has investigated whether a sitting president was either a knowing or unknowing agent of a foreign power. However, the real benefit of the investigative story may not be the original suspicion, but rather how it could explain the course that both sides have taken into our current quagmire. What if there were no collusion or conspiracy but simple cognitive bias on both sides, where the actions of one seemed to confirm precisely the suspicions of the other?
    ===================================
    Interesting read. Is Comrade Trump the Manchurian candidate, programmed to destroy our democratic way of life? What does Putin have on Trump that allows him to control him? His lies during the campaign about having no business in Russia when he was actively trying to develop the Trump Tower Moscow? Putin knew Trump had lied. I hope some day we will find out.
    A Decapitate a Correctly Elected President Hunt by the looks of things.
    Currently on Strike......PM's Only....And only for the far too few who manage civility.

  5. #15

    Re: Witch hunt or mole hunt? Times bombshell blows up all theories

    Wow I got a very different impression from that article. It sounds to me as if he is planting the seeds of this being a big misunderstanding by both sides.

    Is this an indication that maybe Muller has zilch and needs an escape hatch? Maybe.

    Either way that ship has long sailed away for both sides. The only thing that is going to appease anyone is for everything to be investigated and then its findings to be released to the public.

    Trying to explain this all away as a simple misunderstanding is not going to fly with the majority of people.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Sage
    PIPEWRENCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,338

    Re: Witch hunt or mole hunt? Times bombshell blows up all theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I think the publicly available evidence points to that conclusion.
    This is what the evidence points to.

    hoax.jpg
    We are the Democrats. Resistance is Futile.

  7. #17
    Sage
    GDViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,684

    Re: Witch hunt or mole hunt? Times bombshell blows up all theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Do you just have a roll-o-dex of deflective responses to these threads?

    Don't worry he will say "moving on" at anytime now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •