Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Gofundthewall fails

  1. #1
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,867
    Blog Entries
    27

    Gofundthewall fails

    The "Build The Wall" GoFundMe has failed after GoFundme canceled the campaign for violating rules.

    Kolfage has recruited Kris Kobach, Sheriff Clarke and Erik Prince to Launch a Non Profit to Build the wall themselves.

    All these people are crooks. They will refund 0 money. Bad media headlines...

    He's likely stealing this $20 million from all those people and pocketing it through this fake charity. The funny thing is Prince might fleece him for all of it!


    Florida Man Says He’s Ending GoFundMe Border Wall Campaign, Vows To Build It Himself
    "I am not a crook." -- Richard Nixon
    "I am not a Russian Asset." -- Donald J. Trump

  2. #2
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,241
    Blog Entries
    18

    Re: Gofundthewall fails

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    The "Build The Wall" GoFundMe has failed after GoFundme canceled the campaign for violating rules.

    Kolfage has recruited Kris Kobach, Sheriff Clarke and Erik Prince to Launch a Non Profit to Build the wall themselves.

    All these people are crooks. They will refund 0 money. Bad media headlines...

    He's likely stealing this $20 million from all those people and pocketing it through this fake charity. The funny thing is Prince might fleece him for all of it!


    Florida Man Says He’s Ending GoFundMe Border Wall Campaign, Vows To Build It Himself
    Completely false commentary by NeverTrump.

    1. All donations are refunded if the goal is not met.

    2. He ended the website voluntarily.

    Stop with the lies.
    “Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”

    ― Stephen King

  3. #3
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,867
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Gofundthewall fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Completely false commentary by NeverTrump.

    1. All donations are refunded if the goal is not met.

    2. He ended the website voluntarily.

    Stop with the lies.
    Aw did you donate?
    "I am not a crook." -- Richard Nixon
    "I am not a Russian Asset." -- Donald J. Trump

  4. #4
    Guru

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,540

    Re: Gofundthewall fails

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    The "Build The Wall" GoFundMe has failed after GoFundme canceled the campaign for violating rules.

    Kolfage has recruited Kris Kobach, Sheriff Clarke and Erik Prince to Launch a Non Profit to Build the wall themselves.

    All these people are crooks. They will refund 0 money. Bad media headlines...

    He's likely stealing this $20 million from all those people and pocketing it through this fake charity. The funny thing is Prince might fleece him for all of it!


    Florida Man Says He’s Ending GoFundMe Border Wall Campaign, Vows To Build It Himself

    Don't understand ... that particular go-fund-me page is still active and people are still donating as I type ... ?!?!?!?

  5. #5
    Sage

    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    13,655

    Re: Gofundthewall fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle View Post
    Don't understand ... that particular go-fund-me page is still active and people are still donating as I type ... ?!?!?!?
    There are new developments cited on the page; https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. George Carlin
    ”I know, everybody funny, now you funny,too.” -George Thorogood

  6. #6
    Guru

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,540

    Re: Gofundthewall fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    There are new developments cited on the page; https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

    I read that, but OP stated "... GoFundme canceled the campaign for violating rules ..."

    ... and obviously, the campaign is still going on GoFundMe.

  7. #7
    Sage

    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    13,655

    Re: Gofundthewall fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle View Post
    I read that, but OP stated "... GoFundme canceled the campaign for violating rules ..."

    ... and obviously, the campaign is still going on GoFundMe.
    I can’t speak to the OP, but it seems that things are winding down....
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. George Carlin
    ”I know, everybody funny, now you funny,too.” -George Thorogood

  8. #8
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,678

    Re: Gofundthewall fails


  9. #9
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,867
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Gofundthewall fails

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Is he taking cues from Trump on how to run a charity? B/c I totally believe with Erik Prince in charge, charity-like things will happen!
    "I am not a crook." -- Richard Nixon
    "I am not a Russian Asset." -- Donald J. Trump

  10. #10
    Sage
    Saladin4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Blue State America
    Last Seen
    01-13-19 @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,511

    Re: Gofundthewall fails

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    Is he taking cues from Trump on how to run a charity? B/c I totally believe with Erik Prince in charge, charity-like things will happen!
    You mean it was a con of cons?...Too funny......Still the wheel chair was a good touch
    Power concedes Nothing without a Demand it never has and Never Will

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •