Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 112

Thread: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

  1. #41
    Guru
    Grokmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    4,026

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by independentusa View Post
    It seems every day we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election. Just so you know conspiring with a foreign nation to influence our elections is a felony. In the future we may learn that whether Trump was in some way involved or not. My question to those out there who still support Trump, does it even matter to you as long as Trump won? Is Trump being president more important than how he became president? Inquiring minds want to know.

    You guys get more hilarious EVERY DAY, with this "Russia! Russia!!" bull****.


    You'd be MUCH MORE FORMIDABLE, if you EVER KNEW WTH YOU ARE BLATHERING ABOUT.


    TRUMP...and the Russians?



    SERIOUSLY???


    reset button.jpg



    Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal



    Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies.

    As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.


    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html


    Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, NRC memos show



    After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

    “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.


    Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.


    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ope-memos-show


    Obama Chides Romney: 'The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back




    Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility'







    Obama refuses to arm Ukraine

    https://canadafreepress.com/article/...to-arm-ukraine



    Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks


    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...n-cyberattacks





    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    AS opposed to:UNDER PRES.TRUMP:

    US soldiers killed 'hundreds' in battle with Syrian forces and Russian mercenaries, says American general

    American forces say air strikes were launched in self-defence following surprise attack on US base


    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8268691.html



    Pres.Trump Approves sale of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine over Russian opposition


    https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-co...ry?id=53450406



    President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obama-in-eight
    De Oppresso Liber

  2. #42
    Professor
    jghiretire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,217

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ultmd View Post
    You're wating here, huh? Ok, great.

    What are you waiting on, exactly? That was just a DUMB argument, above.

    No, the Clinton campaign did not work with the Russian. Sorry. You can't just lie, and expect to get away with it, here. We know...for a FACT....that the Trump campaign DID work with the Russians and "Kremlin-link" enemies of the U.S.. That's the crux of the Manafort indictments.

    Sorry, again...but there has not been ONE major detail of the Steele Report that has been discredited. On the contrary, almost everything that has been evaluated, has been corroborated.

    No, the FISA warrants were NOT illegal. Sorry.

    Be careful, you are approaching Alex Jones level wingnuttery, now.
    I think that's a line crossed a while back................
    Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity

  3. #43
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    95,896

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by independentusa View Post
    It is called lying dude!!!!!! If you say it once, thats one thing, but when you say it a hundred times and then try and tell us that you never said it, that is lying.
    Um, no. It's literally, "hyperbole"...dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You people are my problem. You’re a major component of what’s wrong with this country.
    It's more important to be morally right than factually correct - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  4. #44
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    87,583

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    You guys get more hilarious EVERY DAY, with this "Russia! Russia!!" bull****.


    You'd be MUCH MORE FORMIDABLE, if you EVER KNEW WTH YOU ARE BLATHERING ABOUT.


    TRUMP...and the Russians?



    SERIOUSLY???


    reset button.jpg



    Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal



    Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies.

    As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.


    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html


    Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, NRC memos show



    After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

    “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.


    Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.


    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ope-memos-show


    Obama Chides Romney: 'The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back




    Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility'







    Obama refuses to arm Ukraine

    https://canadafreepress.com/article/...to-arm-ukraine



    Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks


    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...n-cyberattacks





    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    AS opposed to:UNDER PRES.TRUMP:

    US soldiers killed 'hundreds' in battle with Syrian forces and Russian mercenaries, says American general

    American forces say air strikes were launched in self-defence following surprise attack on US base


    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8268691.html



    Pres.Trump Approves sale of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine over Russian opposition


    https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-co...ry?id=53450406



    President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obama-in-eight
    I see some people never learn
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”
    ― James Waterman Wise

  5. #45
    Professor AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,073

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by independentusa View Post
    It seems every day we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election. Just so you know conspiring with a foreign nation to influence our elections is a felony. In the future we may learn that whether Trump was in some way involved or not. My question to those out there who still support Trump, does it even matter to you as long as Trump won? Is Trump being president more important than how he became president? Inquiring minds want to know.
    you are asking if we still support a person we voted for despite the lefts still to this day unproven russia did it fallacy? I have a name for these people who believe in this concocted claim with 0 evidence. Russia didiots. As on other sites, if Im proven wrong and Trump is guilty I will resign from all forums. I bet none of you lefties will make the same promise. Im 100% positive you guys are full of it on this. 100%.

  6. #46
    Psychoholic slag
    markjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Port Hadlock, WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,192

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I see some people never learn
    Somehow he thinks ludicrous and thouroghly debunked stories gain credibility if you capitalize and use big fonts.
    True far right conservatism, is based in selfishness, fueled by fear, and practiced by preaching that government always fails, then, when in office, proving it. Once accomplished, private entities, based on nothing but greed are there to replace government services and pick the meat off the bones of the people.

  7. #47
    Psychoholic slag
    markjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Port Hadlock, WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,192

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    you are asking if we still support a person we voted for despite the lefts still to this day unproven russia did it fallacy? I have a name for these people who believe in this concocted claim with 0 evidence. Russia didiots. As on other sites, if Im proven wrong and Trump is guilty I will resign from all forums. I bet none of you lefties will make the same promise. Im 100% positive you guys are full of it on this. 100%.
    Well good, soon you, and Trump will be gone and the world will be a better place.
    True far right conservatism, is based in selfishness, fueled by fear, and practiced by preaching that government always fails, then, when in office, proving it. Once accomplished, private entities, based on nothing but greed are there to replace government services and pick the meat off the bones of the people.

  8. #48
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    87,583

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    you are asking if we still support a person we voted for despite the lefts still to this day unproven russia did it fallacy? I have a name for these people who believe in this concocted claim with 0 evidence. Russia didiots. As on other sites, if Im proven wrong and Trump is guilty I will resign from all forums. I bet none of you lefties will make the same promise. Im 100% positive you guys are full of it on this. 100%.
    Let’s see. You believe the FBI launched this spy investigation against Trump because they all wanted Hillary to win. Amirite?
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”
    ― James Waterman Wise

  9. #49
    Psychoholic slag
    markjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Port Hadlock, WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,192

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Let’s see. You believe the FBI launched this spy investigation against Trump because they all wanted Hillary to win. Amirite?
    You can ascribe "positions" to trump guys but it really isn't about that. It's how he makes them FEEL and anything that gets in the way of that addictive feeling Trump gives them, and they lose their ****.
    True far right conservatism, is based in selfishness, fueled by fear, and practiced by preaching that government always fails, then, when in office, proving it. Once accomplished, private entities, based on nothing but greed are there to replace government services and pick the meat off the bones of the people.

  10. #50
    Professor AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,073

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by markjs View Post
    Well good, soon you, and Trump will be gone and the world will be a better place.
    lol Im going to be gone? How so?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •