Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 112

Thread: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

  1. #21
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    03-15-19 @ 12:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,749

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sanders had foreigners literally working for his campaign. Clinton hired a foreigner to get information from the Russian government about President Trump.

    Why aren't your panties all knotted up about that? Partisan hackery, much?
    Just guessing, but.....perhaps because those are a couple of really dumb arguments?

    In Sanders' case, it was determined after the election that a handfull of volunteers from Australia had some of their expenses paid by a liberal group in that country. That was found to be in violation of FEC rules on in-kind contributions , and the Sanders campaign paid the required fine (even though they had no knowledge that the volunteers were getting stipends from their home country).

    In Clinton's case, Christopher Steele was originally hired by REPUBLICANS to look into Trump's Russia connections. The Clinton team rehired him to complete his investigation after securing the Democratic nomination.

    In NEITHER CASE was their active collaboration with a hostile foreign government...and ENEMY of the United States of America. That ignominious (if not traitorous) distinction belongs entirely to the Trump campaign.

    So, try again, if you dare.

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,990

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ultmd View Post
    Just guessing, but.....perhaps because those are a couple of really dumb arguments?

    In Sanders' case, it was determined after the election that a handfull of volunteers from Australia had some of their expenses paid by a liberal group in that country. That was found to be in violation of FEC rules on in-kind contributions , and the Sanders campaign paid the required fine (even though they had no knowledge that the volunteers were getting stipends from their home country).

    In Clinton's case, Christopher Steele was originally hired by REPUBLICANS to look into Trump's Russia connections. The Clinton team rehired him to complete his investigation after securing the Democratic nomination.

    In NEITHER CASE was their active collaboration with a hostile foreign government...and ENEMY of the United States of America. That ignominious (if not traitorous) distinction belongs entirely to the Trump campaign.

    So, try again, if you dare.
    It isn't too hard...
    Steele was not hired by Fusion until after the Democrats hired Fusion. In other words, Steele has nothing to do with the GOP.
    The claim that Steele and his anonymous Russian sources have nothing to do with the Russian government is rather ludicrous considering what is otherwise claimed of Putin.

  3. #23
    patria et honor
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    26,852

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?



    Trumps approach is to virtually never tell the truth when there is an opportunity to tell a lie. — George Conway

  4. #24
    Sage
    Grokmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    7,751

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by independentusa View Post
    It seems every day we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election. Just so you know conspiring with a foreign nation to influence our elections is a felony. In the future we may learn that whether Trump was in some way involved or not. My question to those out there who still support Trump, does it even matter to you as long as Trump won? Is Trump being president more important than how he became president? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Makeup much bull****?

    Since the Hillary Campaignm DNC, and Obama Adm. ALL WORKED WITH THE RUSSIANS to influence the campaign..."that OK with you"?


    Let me know when we "discover" that the Trump campaign secretly paid $millions through a concealed bank transaction to hire a kremlin-linked firm, to pay a foreign agent to contact his Kremlin-linked buddies for some MADEUP BULL**** to influence the election, and, when that failed, used it to illegally obtain FISA warrants, KNOWING IT WAS UNVERIFIED OPPO RESEARCH, and NOT ACTUAL FBI Intel...and then get caught LYING ABOUT ALL OF THAT FOR OVER A YEAR.

    Then add in setting up a meeting between the Hillary campaign and ANOTHER KREMLIN-LINKED BUDDY of the Kremlin-linked firm to try to set them up, and then get caught LYONG ABOUT THAT for over a year.




    dem russian collusion and obamagate.jpg

    I'll wait here....
    De Oppresso Liber

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,253

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by independentusa View Post
    It seems every day we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election. Just so you know conspiring with a foreign nation to influence our elections is a felony. In the future we may learn that whether Trump was in some way involved or not. My question to those out there who still support Trump, does it even matter to you as long as Trump won? Is Trump being president more important than how he became president? Inquiring minds want to know.
    As long as Granny didn't win , I don't care what the Russians did.If they did tip it away from her , I propose we erect a statue to Putin.

    Ends justify the means-isn't that the Dem motto?

    #LAFFRIOT
    Last edited by KLATTU; 01-11-19 at 04:08 PM.

  6. #26
    patria et honor
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    26,852

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    As long as Granny didn't win , I don't care what the Russians did.If they did tip it away from her , I propose we erect a statue to Putin.
    Today's typical Trumper. Even the Russians make fun of such Bozo's.



    Trumps approach is to virtually never tell the truth when there is an opportunity to tell a lie. — George Conway

  7. #27
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    03-15-19 @ 12:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,749

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Makeup much bull****?

    Since the Hillary Campaignm DNC, and Obama Adm. ALL WORKED WITH THE RUSSIANS to influence the campaign..."that OK with you"?


    Let me know when we "discover" that the Trump campaign secretly paid $millions through a concealed bank transaction to hire a kremlin-linked firm, to pay a foreign agent to contact his Kremlin-linked buddies for some MADEUP BULL**** to influence the election, and, when that failed, used it to illegally obtain FISA warrants, KNOWING IT WAS UNVERIFIED OPPO RESEARCH, and NOT ACTUAL FBI Intel...and then get caught LYING ABOUT ALL OF THAT FOR OVER A YEAR.

    Then add in setting up a meeting between the Hillary campaign and ANOTHER KREMLIN-LINKED BUDDY of the Kremlin-linked firm to try to set them up, and then get caught LYONG ABOUT THAT for over a year.




    dem russian collusion and obamagate.jpg

    I'll wait here....
    You're wating here, huh? Ok, great.

    What are you waiting on, exactly? That was just a DUMB argument, above.

    No, the Clinton campaign did not work with the Russian. Sorry. You can't just lie, and expect to get away with it, here. We know...for a FACT....that the Trump campaign DID work with the Russians and "Kremlin-link" enemies of the U.S.. That's the crux of the Manafort indictments.

    Sorry, again...but there has not been ONE major detail of the Steele Report that has been discredited. On the contrary, almost everything that has been evaluated, has been corroborated.

    No, the FISA warrants were NOT illegal. Sorry.

    Be careful, you are approaching Alex Jones level wingnuttery, now.

  8. #28
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    03-15-19 @ 12:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,749

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    As long as Granny didn't win , I don't care what the Russians did.If they did tip it away from her , I propose we erect a statue to Putin.

    Ends justify the means-isn't that the Dem motto?

    #LAFFRIOT
    Further proof that many/most Trump acolytes are more devoted to their ideology (and we all know what that ideology entails)...than to their own country.

    America will begin to become great again when these people (and all that they represent) have been repudiated, much like McCarthyism and the Birchers in the 50's and the 60's.

    The conservative movement in America is a disgrace. The Republican Party is headed for a major civil war.

  9. #29
    Guru Luckyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,085

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If there's nothing illegal about it, then no.
    So you presently believe that someone like Putin, who is an autocrat and believes Democracy should be erased from the earth, choosing to support someone like Trump is a good thing if nothing illegal was done? That his picking Trump over Hillary does not suggest that he wants the U.S. to be run by someone like Trump so that Russia can get benefits it would not normally get?

    Do you want Putin to get that preferential treatment?
    My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring. Money is important but secondary.

  10. #30
    Guru Luckyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,085

    Re: Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sanders had foreigners literally working for his campaign. Clinton hired a foreigner to get information from the Russian government about President Trump.

    Why aren't your panties all knotted up about that? Partisan hackery, much?
    Were they committing a felony?
    My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring. Money is important but secondary.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •