Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

  1. #21
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,378

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And yet you dont even start.....so maybe not.
    I have no idea what the hell that was supposed to mean.

  2. #22
    Buttermilk Man

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    41,833

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    I have no idea what the hell that was supposed to mean.
    Clearly you are useless to me.
    My heart breaks for America......The future is going to be so much suck....Because the people mostly never cared enough to get educated.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,670

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Why, exactly? Seriously?
    Because it is proof of the Trump campaign and the Kremlin conducting a conspiracy to defraud the U.S. That's exactly and seriously why.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

  4. #24
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,670

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Clearly you are useless to me.
    Come on, you don't really believe what you wrote and you know it
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

  5. #25
    Buttermilk Man

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    41,833

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Come on, you don't really believe what you wrote and you know it
    Ah yes I have heard stories that aliens in spaceships came and dropped off some orbs, glowing orbs with the special powers to see onto minds of people you dont know of which you claim....sort of like the ones in Tolkiens Trilogy The Lord Of the Rings.

    You got a defective one.
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 01-10-19 at 02:34 AM.
    My heart breaks for America......The future is going to be so much suck....Because the people mostly never cared enough to get educated.

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,670

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Ah yes I have heard stories that aliens in spaceships came and dropped off some orbs with the special powers to see onto minds of people you dont know of which you claim.

    You got a defective one.
    I gave you an out but suit yourself.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

  7. #27
    Buttermilk Man

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    41,833

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    I gave you an out but suit yourself.
    We FreeMen always do.

    I know, we are starting to get to be rare.
    My heart breaks for America......The future is going to be so much suck....Because the people mostly never cared enough to get educated.

  8. #28
    Sage Xelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,732

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    Yip this is just another brick in the wall, and this one is far more than then ten feet tall.

    When trump and the rest of his family are behind it they will learn exactly what Constantinna wire is...
    "Concertina wire," but yes.

    FWIW, razors of the sort found in concertina wire hadn't been invented in the time of Constantine. LOL
    Those who jettison the epistemological standards of science are no longer in a position to use their intellectual product to make any claims about what is true of the world or to dispute the others’ claims about what is true. - Tooby & Cosmides
    The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks. -- African Proverb

  9. #29
    Sage


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,596

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Why, exactly? Seriously?
    Because the oligarchs are Putin by extension and the data would be used to design social media campaigns, targeted etc based on this information to throw the election in the favor of Donald Trump; it would be the Smoking Gun for conspiracy / collusion

    Giving Aid and comfort to a country that is attacking our country if not technically treason ( because Russia is not an officially declared enemy the requisite for the definition of treason per the Constitution) it is a betrayal of America it would constitute a high crime by any reasonable person in Congress and the Senate
    "He's in love and we're all gonna die" --- Randy Rainbow
    https://www.debatepolitics.com/parti...post1069790679

  10. #30
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    9,104

    Re: If this happens, it's all over for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarLevant View Post
    If Mueller has proof that Trump was aware of and condoned manafort's giving private presidential polling data to the various Russian oligarchs, he's toast
    What a bunch of main stream media lying hokey.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •