Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 91

Thread: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

  1. #51
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    9,104

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    "Conservative causes?" I can't think of any right off hand, other than the authoritarian issues of gay rights and abortion, which never really were conservative causes.



    He doesn't belong to political party of the UK
    He isn't disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions,
    There is nothing "traditional" about his administration,
    He certainly isn't marked by moderation or caution,

    Trump is not a conservative.
    Whatever else Trump may or may not have stood for he at least showed Israel proper respect in tacit agreement with God's perpetual deeding of the land of Judea to the Jews. Obama did not show any agreement with God on that point. That is just one point among many but it is a big one.

  2. #52
    Slow Hand
    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Whatever else Trump may or may not have stood for he at least showed Israel proper respect in tacit agreement with God's perpetual deeding of the land of Judea to the Jews. Obama did not show any agreement with God on that point. That is just one point among many but it is a big one.
    Do Orthodox Jews go to heaven, marke?

  3. #53
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    9,104

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by Logician Man View Post
    Do Orthodox Jews go to heaven, marke?
    No doubt some do and some don't. Just like Christians. Not all who claim to be right with God are right with God.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    46,622

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    No doubt some do and some don't. Just like Christians. Not all who claim to be right with God are right with God.
    Do you believe that Trump is "right with god?"


    "The Republicans have gone from Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin to Donald Trump. No wonder they don't believe in evolution." Andy Borowitz

  5. #55
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    9,104

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Do you believe that Trump is "right with god?"
    No, I do not believe Trump is a born again Christian but he has had great success in appealing to born again Christians in his political dealings. Hillary could learn a thing or two from him.

  6. #56
    Slow Hand
    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    No, I do not believe Trump is a born again Christian but he has had great success in appealing to born again Christians in his political dealings. Hillary could learn a thing or two from him.
    Like learning how to con the gullible into voting for them under the pretense of a lie ?

  7. #57
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    9,104

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by Logician Man View Post
    Like learning how to con the gullible into voting for them under the pretense of a lie ?
    Maybe. If that is what it takes to get elected. I'm sure very few Americans think Hillary was opposed to doing anything necessary, whether good or bad, to get elected.

  8. #58
    Slow Hand
    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Maybe. If that is what it takes to get elected. I'm sure very few Americans think Hillary was opposed to doing anything necessary, whether good or bad, to get elected.
    So, for you personally, it's all about winning, not all about what is best for the country.....got it.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    46,622

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    No, I do not believe Trump is a born again Christian but he has had great success in appealing to born again Christians in his political dealings. Hillary could learn a thing or two from him.
    I'd have to agree with that. He's able to get support from self described Christians while being about as far from what they say is their ideal than one can get. As a conman, he excels.


    "The Republicans have gone from Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin to Donald Trump. No wonder they don't believe in evolution." Andy Borowitz

  10. #60
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    9,104

    Re: Trump refuses to be interviewed by CNN

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    I'd have to agree with that. He's able to get support from self described Christians while being about as far from what they say is their ideal than one can get. As a conman, he excels.
    At least he is not jailing Christians for opposing abortion and homosexuality like others in the democrat party dreamed of doing.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •