Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    12-06-18 @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    37

    Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Naming Trump's worst lie would be a tall order considering there are approximately 3924 since he took office. See: Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

    I think the worst lie is probably this one, or at least it is the most disturbing and disgusting I have heard:

    In between his efforts to strip 20 million Americans of access to healthcare and find ways to pardon his dumb ass, our beloved president delivered a 2020 campaign speech in Youngstown, Ohio, in which he characterized undocumented immigrants as psychopathic serial killers.

    Quote:

    “And you’ve seen the stories about some of these animals,” Trump said of undocumented immigrant gang members—thereby effectively stereotyping all undocumented immigrants as gang members. “They don’t want to use guns, because it’s too fast and it’s not painful enough. So they’ll take a young, beautiful girl—16, 15 and others—and they slice them and dice them with a knife because they want them to go through excruciating pain before they die. And these are the animals that we’ve been protecting for so long. Well, they’re not being protected anymore, folks.”

    Oh, and he also said this: “With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office.”

    Right, ok. Speaking of which—remember when the media called this racist, xenophobic piece of **** “presidential?”

  2. #2
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In yo' grill
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,044

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Another unhinged liberal all worked up that Trump said something mean about those poor misunderstood illegals with tats all over their faces and bodies.


    You'll probably fit in pretty well around here. There's tons of snowflakes who get their panties in a bunch over illegals not getting the red carpet treatment like they did under Obama.
    Change the Constitution to allow Barack Obama to run again

  3. #3
    Visual Opportunist
    Tanngrisnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,333

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by dobieg View Post
    Another unhinged liberal all worked up that Trump said something mean about those poor misunderstood illegals with tats all over their faces and bodies.


    You'll probably fit in pretty well around here. There's tons of snowflakes who get their panties in a bunch over illegals not getting the red carpet treatment like they did under Obama.
    It must be odd to have to pretend to yourself that they got any such red carpet treatment under Obama.

    Kinda pathetic, too.
    Well, he see this one particularly hot chick and not does she bag he slackjawed, but he lets a "Whoa" slip out

  4. #4
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    44,445

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Felex Sanders View Post
    Naming Trump's worst lie would be a tall order considering there are approximately 3924 since he took office. See: Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

    I think the worst lie is probably this one, or at least it is the most disturbing and disgusting I have heard:

    In between his efforts to strip 20 million Americans of access to healthcare and find ways to pardon his dumb ass, our beloved president delivered a 2020 campaign speech in Youngstown, Ohio, in which he characterized undocumented immigrants as psychopathic serial killers.

    Quote:

    “And you’ve seen the stories about some of these animals,” Trump said of undocumented immigrant gang members—thereby effectively stereotyping all undocumented immigrants as gang members. “They don’t want to use guns, because it’s too fast and it’s not painful enough. So they’ll take a young, beautiful girl—16, 15 and others—and they slice them and dice them with a knife because they want them to go through excruciating pain before they die. And these are the animals that we’ve been protecting for so long. Well, they’re not being protected anymore, folks.”

    Oh, and he also said this: “With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office.”

    Right, ok. Speaking of which—remember when the media called this racist, xenophobic piece of **** “presidential?”
    I'm going to ignore your own big lie (bolded above) and go with Mexico will pay for the Great Wall Of Trump as his biggest, and most often repeated, lie.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  5. #5
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In yo' grill
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,044

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    It must be odd to have to pretend to yourself that they got any such red carpet treatment under Obama.

    Kinda pathetic, too.

    Wait, just so we're clear,.....illegal children were put in cages by Obama along with illegal women and children being tear gassed at the border?
    Change the Constitution to allow Barack Obama to run again

  6. #6

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    His biggest lie for me is that I would get tired of winning. I'm not tired of it yet. I want more. But maybe after 8 years I will of had too much of a good thing. So far so good

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    12-06-18 @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    37

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by dobieg View Post
    Another unhinged liberal all worked up that Trump said something mean about those poor misunderstood illegals with tats all over their faces and bodies.


    You'll probably fit in pretty well around here. There's tons of snowflakes who get their panties in a bunch over illegals not getting the red carpet treatment like they did under Obama.
    If it hadn't of been for immigrants and refugees you wouldn't be poised in front of your screen tapping out such nonsense. The fact that you can is thanks to immigrants who founded our nation.

  8. #8
    Visual Opportunist
    Tanngrisnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,333

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by dobieg View Post
    Wait, just so we're clear,.....illegal children were put in cages by Obama along with illegal women and children being tear gassed at the border?
    Fun to watch you completely unable to back up your asinine claim.
    Well, he see this one particularly hot chick and not does she bag he slackjawed, but he lets a "Whoa" slip out

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,482

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Felex Sanders View Post
    Naming Trump's worst lie would be a tall order considering there are approximately 3924 since he took office. See: Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

    I think the worst lie is probably this one, or at least it is the most disturbing and disgusting I have heard:

    In between his efforts to strip 20 million Americans of access to healthcare and find ways to pardon his dumb ass, our beloved president delivered a 2020 campaign speech in Youngstown, Ohio, in which he characterized undocumented immigrants as psychopathic serial killers.

    Quote:

    “And you’ve seen the stories about some of these animals,” Trump said of undocumented immigrant gang members—thereby effectively stereotyping all undocumented immigrants as gang members. “They don’t want to use guns, because it’s too fast and it’s not painful enough. So they’ll take a young, beautiful girl—16, 15 and others—and they slice them and dice them with a knife because they want them to go through excruciating pain before they die. And these are the animals that we’ve been protecting for so long. Well, they’re not being protected anymore, folks.”

    Oh, and he also said this: “With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office.”

    Right, ok. Speaking of which—remember when the media called this racist, xenophobic piece of **** “presidential?”
    The bolded belongs in an article about the worst bull**** opinions journalists write and (by extension) some posters will repeat.

    IF EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN NOTHING IS

  10. #10
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In yo' grill
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,044

    Re: Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    Fun to watch you completely unable to back up your asinine claim.

    lol,..you know you fell for the trap so you do what you usually do and go all tangent with a bunch of gibberish.
    Change the Constitution to allow Barack Obama to run again

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •