Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 141

Thread: Socialism Destroys

  1. #101
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    36,618

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by dex4974 View Post
    Is this supposed to be a response?
    No it's a reply

    You are straight up wrong about Bernie Sanders.
    Yeah.

    Are you going to be a man and own it, or will you keep spouting off nonsense?
    I said his idea was stupid, clearly, look who was elected. Then I was shocked in disbelief that you voted for him and then I said yeah.

    You said things like "Yo this looks dope..." I laughed when I read that.

    Forgive me, I just don't think that **** be dope dog...lol

  2. #102
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Seen
    04-16-19 @ 12:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    238

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    No it's a reply

    Yeah.

    I said his idea was stupid, clearly, look who was elected. Then I was shocked in disbelief that you voted for him and then I said yeah.

    You said things like "Yo this looks dope..." I laughed when I read that.

    Forgive me, I just don't think that **** be dope dog...lol
    Do you like that I can use ebonics ironically and still type far above your capability? Mind blowing, right?

  3. #103
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    36,618

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by dex4974 View Post
    Do you like that I can use ebonics ironically and still type far above your capability? Mind blowing, right?
    Totally.

    That's ivronics
    Last edited by CLAX1911; 10-10-18 at 09:20 PM.

  4. #104
    Superiorman!
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    52,158

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The left does nothing but demonize the right. Just in the recent Kavanaugh hearings, Democratic senators said that if Kavanaugh were on the court millions would die and called Kavanaugh evil. That's just the recent examples of the one million examples, not to mention Hillary calling Trump supporters deplorables, and others calling the right racists, bigots, and misogynists.
    Puhhh freegin leeze.

    you guys have demonized the word socialism to the point you label everything socialist and conflate it with castro. You've demonized the word "liberal" to where it's a bad word in your circle unlike how conservative is in our circle. You guys don't even have the respect to call the Democratic Party the DemocratIC Party because you all demonize that to DemocRAT Party. You guys are at such a war with reality that the dictionary itself is an anathema to you. You guys basically dismiss any policy discussion by just saying one of these words. "Oh that's socialism" "Oh that's librulz" and such then turn on your heals and run out of the room as if you actually made a point on anything.

    So you can give your victim card a rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Supporting Trump is absolutely Christian

  5. #105
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    40,752

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by ataraxia View Post
    So what body part was being poked with six years straight of hearing about Obama’s secret Kenyan birth certificate?
    I'm a moderate. The whole Obama birth certificate thing was a bogus piece of crap, mostly believed in by the unhinged far right, not the right in general. Hell, Bill O'Reilly didn't even believe that.

  6. #106
    Superiorman!
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    52,158

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate. The whole Obama birth certificate thing was a bogus piece of crap, mostly believed in by the unhinged far right, not the right in general. Hell, Bill O'Reilly didn't even believe that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.
    Soooo "moderate" you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Supporting Trump is absolutely Christian

  7. #107
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    36,618

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Delete

  8. #108
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    40,752

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Thats pretty much the end game of Trade War too. Good to see that no matter who we put in, we end in the same place...
    LOL. Even Schumer congratulated Trump over his trade deal with Canada and Mexico.

    https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...replace-nafta/

    Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., praised Trump for taking steps to improve NAFTA, which the senator opposed for many years, while he withheld support for the deal pending more detailed knowledge. Schumer added, “any final agreement must be judged on how it benefits and protects middle-class families and the working people in our country.”

  9. #109
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    36,618

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate. The whole Obama birth certificate thing was a bogus piece of crap, mostly believed in by the unhinged far right, not the right in general. Hell, Bill O'Reilly didn't even believe that.
    There isn't a such thing as moderate right. There is correct and fascist nazi that's it.

    Lol

  10. #110
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    40,752

    Re: Socialism Destroys

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Puhhh freegin leeze.

    you guys have demonized the word socialism to the point you label everything socialist and conflate it with castro. You've demonized the word "liberal" to where it's a bad word in your circle unlike how conservative is in our circle. You guys don't even have the respect to call the Democratic Party the DemocratIC Party because you all demonize that to DemocRAT Party. You guys are at such a war with reality that the dictionary itself is an anathema to you. You guys basically dismiss any policy discussion by just saying one of these words. "Oh that's socialism" "Oh that's librulz" and such then turn on your heals and run out of the room as if you actually made a point on anything.

    So you can give your victim card a rest.
    LOL. You guys have been victims ever since losing over 1000 seats to Republicans, culminating in Trump's 2016 election win and subsequent confirmations of two conservative justices on the court.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •