Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Kaine: Trump has made 'concerted effort' to divide people based on race

  1. #1
    Temp Suspended


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,604

    Kaine: Trump has made 'concerted effort' to divide people based on race

    http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-t...eople-based-on

    Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) on Sunday said President Trump has made a “concerted effort” to use race to divide people.

    Kaine said on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that Trump has engaged in efforts “to divide people, including dividing them based on race.”

    "And nowhere was that more obvious nowhere than in the aftermath of Charlottesville,” Kaine added.
    ================================================== =
    Racial division & the destruction of our free press were obviously bullet points on the list of objectives that Putin gave to Trump.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Last Seen
    08-14-18 @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,023

    Re: Kaine: Trump has made 'concerted effort' to divide people based on race

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksinPA View Post
    http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-t...eople-based-on

    Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) on Sunday said President Trump has made a “concerted effort” to use race to divide people.

    Kaine said on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that Trump has engaged in efforts “to divide people, including dividing them based on race.”

    "And nowhere was that more obvious nowhere than in the aftermath of Charlottesville,” Kaine added.
    ================================================== =
    Racial division & the destruction of our free press were obviously bullet points on the list of objectives that Putin gave to Trump.


    and we all know that Trump's handler Putin is loving Trump dividing Americans ........

  3. #3
    Temp Suspended


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,604

    Re: Kaine: Trump has made 'concerted effort' to divide people based on race

    Quote Originally Posted by cuban smokes View Post
    and we all know that Trump's handler Putin is loving Trump dividing Americans ........
    That's always been Russia & the Soviet Union before it's objective. And now Trump is handing it over to them on a silver platter. If you can't see that I suggest it may take more than a visit to your optometrist.

  4. #4
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,647

    Re: Kaine: Trump has made 'concerted effort' to divide people based on race

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksinPA View Post
    That's always been Russia & the Soviet Union before it's objective. And now Trump is handing it over to them on a silver platter. If you can't see that I suggest it may take more than a visit to your optometrist.
    I don't think Trump needs Putin's guidance on this one. It comes to him naturally. He's been doing it from day one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •