Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

  1. #101
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,890

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Arguing this point with you is akin to going into an institution and trying to convince Napoleon his is not the rightful Emperor of France. It is simply a waste of time to argue reality with someone who does not reside in it.

    Maanfort is going to be tried soon. Have patience.

    The 12 indictments against the Russian hackers were just announced on Friday. Have patience for the American connection to be announced.

    Of course, in the end, when this is all decided, you will insist that Trump and his campaign had to take these steps to stop the great satan Hillary. All the other lies and excuses and nonsense will be abandoned by the Trumpkins and it will all be Hillary's fault.

    It will be like the old Flip Wilson excuse.....'the Devil made me do it!!!"
    And when you are wrong and none of what you hope happens does, what excuse will you use?

  2. #102
    Sage

    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,618

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    I saw Strzok being questioned about whether Mueller asked him about his texts, and he said no on each occasion, and then said that Mueller hadn't asked him about any of his texts.
    I guess Mueller didn't need to question him because just the appearance of impropriety was enough to remove him from the investigation.

  3. #103
    Guru

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,936

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    There is no secret code and there is no plot. These are liberals being liberals. The ideology is the same and the agenda is the same, so their approach to news is the same. No matter what the story, they all have the same take. Thats not conspiracy, its groupthink.
    No, perhaps the problem is that reality has a liberal bias. Trump says something dumb or racist-like, the media reports it, so naturally the media betrays its liberal bias. You don’t have to make up anything to make him look bad, but one is attacked for reporting his words and deeds.

    Face it: We are the most conservative developed country in the world. Yet our populace is surprisingly liberal on a number of issues regarding labor, the environment, etc. Down the middle reporting will appear to the right to be biased. There was similar paranoia in some quarters on the left in the 1960s.

  4. #104
    Thunderstrzok
    Rob Larrikin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Last Seen
    10-14-18 @ 10:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I guess Mueller didn't need to question him because just the appearance of impropriety was enough to remove him from the investigation.
    That had me laughing out loud.

    Mueller didn't ask in the same way a mafia boss doesn’t ask. Like so:

    Scene: Vincent Castella in cafeteria, sipping coffee and reading paper. Headline on paper reads “Mafia Boss Castella’s Son Paul Castella Charged With Murder. Fingerprints on gun and knife. Victim’s blood on Castella’s jacket. Out on bail”.

    Vincent: This-a reporter! What a bitch! Non mi rumberi a mingia (Don’t break my balls).
    Paul: Patri! (Father!) [Paul enters café]
    Vincent: My son! [they hug] Sit down, sit down.
    Paul: Have you read the…
    Vincent: Don’t worry son. Everything will be okay. Have some coffee.
    Paul: Dad, I’m sorry about the…
    Vincent: Relax boy, just relax, here, have some cake. We’ll take care of it.
    Paul: Thanks dad, I don’t know what I woul…
    Vincent: Hey, I’m your father. We Castellas look after each other, don’t we?
    Paul: Sure dad, but…
    Vincent: No buts. We’re gonna fix everything. So son, you gotta good lawyer?
    Paul: Well, I …
    Vincent: Okay, you take mine. He’s a good lawyer. Now, who are the witnesses?
    Paul: Well, there’s…

    Let’s leave them there to plot the murders of the witnesses. So why didn’t Vincent ask his son about the fingerprints? Why didn’t he ask him, “Why the hell did you murder someone?”

    Fingerprints. Murder. That’s what happens inside the Mafia. It’s all in a day’s work. It was obviously the least of Vincent’s concerns.

    Similarly, Mueller doesn’t care about the texts Strzok sent, or Strzok’s bias. They were good references for Strzok as far as Mueller was concerned. Why would he ask about them?
    It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. -- Adam Smith 1776

  5. #105
    Sage

    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,618

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    That had me laughing out loud.

    Mueller didn't ask in the same way a mafia boss doesn’t ask. Like so:

    Scene: Vincent Castella in cafeteria, sipping coffee and reading paper. Headline on paper reads “Mafia Boss Castella’s Son Paul Castella Charged With Murder. Fingerprints on gun and knife. Victim’s blood on Castella’s jacket. Out on bail”.

    Vincent: This-a reporter! What a bitch! Non mi rumberi a mingia (Don’t break my balls).
    Paul: Patri! (Father!) [Paul enters café]
    Vincent: My son! [they hug] Sit down, sit down.
    Paul: Have you read the…
    Vincent: Don’t worry son. Everything will be okay. Have some coffee.
    Paul: Dad, I’m sorry about the…
    Vincent: Relax boy, just relax, here, have some cake. We’ll take care of it.
    Paul: Thanks dad, I don’t know what I woul…
    Vincent: Hey, I’m your father. We Castellas look after each other, don’t we?
    Paul: Sure dad, but…
    Vincent: No buts. We’re gonna fix everything. So son, you gotta good lawyer?
    Paul: Well, I …
    Vincent: Okay, you take mine. He’s a good lawyer. Now, who are the witnesses?
    Paul: Well, there’s…

    Let’s leave them there to plot the murders of the witnesses. So why didn’t Vincent ask his son about the fingerprints? Why didn’t he ask him, “Why the hell did you murder someone?”

    Fingerprints. Murder. That’s what happens inside the Mafia. It’s all in a day’s work. It was obviously the least of Vincent’s concerns.

    Similarly, Mueller doesn’t care about the texts Strzok sent, or Strzok’s bias. They were good references for Strzok as far as Mueller was concerned. Why would he ask about them?





    Rep. Issa: Hey Chaffetz, you just leaked the highly classified location of the CIA compound in Benghazi on national tv.

    Rep. Chavetz: But Clinton used a private server. .

    Rep. Issa: Okay, we'll pretend you didn't do it...now what did you find on her server?

    Rep. Chavetz: A NYT article that she didn't mark classified.

    Rep. Issa: Well, get it classified and post it on the internet ASAP

    Rep. Chavetz: Okie dokie.

  6. #106
    Professor Luckyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,367

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    I assumed Strzok would keep his head down and be humble, denying most things and saying a lot of “can’t remembers”. While he did say “can’t remember” a lot, he wasn’t humble at all. In fact he reminded me of an ornery troll. He sat there like a trapped ork, furiously staring at his questioners with real hatred. His contempt and arrogance was mighty obvious. He stained the FBI and is clearly proud about it.

    It’s also revealing that Mueller didn’t question him at all about his texts, about why he sent them and how biased they were. It means Mueller is as bad as Strzok, as we assumed all along.
    Mueller1.jpg
    My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring. Money is important but secondary.

  7. #107
    Sage
    ataraxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,447

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    No, if there is evidence, then I will believe it. You just havent provided any. If it is so obvious that even you know it was a crime, why has no one been charged? Theyve thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Manafort, yet nothing on this. How come? Why were none of the Russians at that meeting indicted? Last I heard, Veselnitskia hadnt even been interviewed by Mueller, but you think this is the heart of his case. Go figure.
    On this we agree. We don't have any concrete evidence yet (yet definitely enough circumstantial evidence by this point to give a reasonable person some pause). And that's why there is still an ongoing investigation. Are we agreed on this too?

    The alarm on the part of non-Trumpsters is not that there is no concrete evidence presented yet. It's that the Trumpsters are trying to discredit and sabotage and cut short an ongoing investigation before it has a chance to do its job, ie, "let's wrap this up". LOL.

    Take off your jacket, grab some popcorn or something, pull up a chair, put up your feet, kick back, and let's see. These things take time. The big hurry to discredit this or get it over with quickly is a little suspicious in itself. Don't you think?
    Last edited by ataraxia; 07-16-18 at 01:13 PM.

  8. #108
    Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,074

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Quote Originally Posted by ataraxia View Post
    On this we agree. We don't have any concrete evidence yet (yet definitely enough circumstantial evidence by this point to give a reasonable persona some pause). And that's why there is still an ongoing investigation. Are we agreed on this too?

    The alarm on the part of non-Trumpsters is not that there is no concrete evidence presented yet. It's that the Trumpsters are trying to discredit and sabotage and cut short an ongoing investigation before it has a chance to do its job, ie, "let's wrap this up". LOL.

    Take off your jacket, grab some popcorn or something, pull up a chair, put up your feet, kick back, and let's see. These things take time. The big hurry to discredit this or get it over with quickly is a little suspicious in itself. Don't you think?
    Notice how Trump keeps bellowing his mantra of "zero collusion" when it is clear that Mueller is not even interested in collusion. Mueller is well past investigating collusion at this point. Its not even a crime. So why would he care?

    Bengazi investigation went at least 2.5 years, some say 4 but I will give it a benefit of a doubt at 2.5 and produced NOTHING. Yet the Right tries to hack off the Mueller investigation just as it is getting going. Next indictments will likely be Americans and everybody including the GOP knows it.

    You are right. They will just have to pull up a chair and watch just like us. They don't have the votes to impeach Rosenstein though they will try as hopeless as it is because they are at the point of desperation. Its too late for Trump to fire his way out as the same thing will happen to him that happened to Nixon who did it with a much better chance of success than Trump has and he won't be able to pardon his way out either. So as you say, pull up chair, pop some popcorn and watch.

  9. #109
    Educator plutonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    09-30-18 @ 01:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    662

    Re: Have you noticed what a hostile brat Strzok was?

    Your right ,,third rate folks,, Trump being right at the top. Did you see Putin handle Trump today...wow
    I find the lack of logic in humans most disturbing... Spock

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •