Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 148 of 148

Thread: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

  1. #141
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    26,552

    Re: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes_Minister View Post
    I love how American conservatives seem to decry Anti Americanism in other countries, but reserve the right to hate all other countries if they do not act like the US' pathetic minions, that the US should act like a psychopath on the world stage. Maybe there would be less Anti Americanism in the world, if people like you were actually willing to be considerate to other countries, rather then demand they submit to you in all things.

    Its like American conservatives think the US is the only country in the world worthy of sovereignty and Americans are the only people on Earth allowed to be patriotic.
    Ummmmmmmmmm. Methinks you have it backwards. The left have to call the right every name in the book because they have zero tolerance of anything but their own selfish beliefs.

  2. #142
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    26,552

    Re: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

    Quote Originally Posted by OlNate View Post
    Hmmm ... well, you're not making a lot of sense, but ok... Screw conservative America, I guess... lol... Now what?
    I don't give a rats ass about other countries liberal values.

  3. #143
    Professor

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    Ummmmmmmmmm. Methinks you have it backwards. The left have to call the right every name in the book because they have zero tolerance of anything but their own selfish beliefs.
    Yeah, keep telling yourself and keep telling Canaidans anti Americanism is bad, but Americans can be as Anti Canadian as they want and Canada should just accept it, because Canadians are inferior and Canada should act like a vassal state rather then a sovereign nation. Hubris is always the US' biggest weakness, it makes the US fall into traps and harm itself, its bad for the US.

  4. #144
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    09-12-18 @ 11:06 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,862

    Re: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes_Minister View Post
    Ah so your version of free trade seems to be the rules apply to everyone but the US,
    There appears to be an issue here. It may be a reading, comprehension or something else, but whatever it is I suggest you get it checked out.

    Again.
    I can see why taking away unfair trade is problematic for the Country taking such advantage, but that does not mean that such unfair trade should not end.
    Do you honestly not understand that what I stated pertains to all Countries?


    That certainly doesn't say only the US, does it?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #145
    Professor

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    There appears to be an issue here. It may be a reading, comprehension or something else, but whatever it is I suggest you get it checked out.

    Again.
    I can see why taking away unfair trade is problematic for the Country taking such advantage, but that does not mean that such unfair trade should not end.
    Do you honestly not understand that what I stated pertains to all Countries?


    That certainly doesn't say only the US, does it?
    Except you never seem to want to address the times the US plays dirty on trade, stop acting like the US is a victim when it comes to trade.

  6. #146
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    09-12-18 @ 11:06 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,862

    Re: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes_Minister View Post
    Except you never seem to want to address the times the US plays dirty on trade, stop acting like the US is a victim when it comes to trade.
    1. Except nothing. Your commentary is asinine.
    2. As you were already told.

    If you want to speak to what you consider consider[sic] problematic, start the topic and see if anyone is willing to discuss it with you.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #147
    Professor

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    1. Except nothing. Your commentary is asinine.
    2. As you were already told.

    If you want to speak to what you consider consider[sic] problematic, start the topic and see if anyone is willing to discuss it with you.
    So what, does fair trade mean the US gets to keep its dairy subsidies and tariffs against Canadian lumber? You never acknowledge the times the US plays dirty when it comes to trade.

  8. #148
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    09-12-18 @ 11:06 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,862

    Re: Because of Donald Trump, Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products and Canceling Vacations to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes_Minister View Post
    So what, does fair trade mean the US gets to keep its dairy subsidies and tariffs against Canadian lumber? You never acknowledge the times the US plays dirty when it comes to trade.
    Oy vey!
    I asked you a very pertinent question, but for some reason you do not seem to understand the implications of that question as they apply to my position.
    Again.
    Do you honestly not understand that what I stated pertains to all Countries?

    I need not go beyond that in this discussion.


    Also again.

    As you were already told.

    If you want to speak to what you consider consider[sic] problematic, start the topic and see if anyone is willing to discuss it with you.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •