Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 76 of 76

Thread: MS-13 Is Bad Even If Trump Says So

  1. #71
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    45,201

    Re: MS-13 Is Bad Even If Trump Says So

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    John Legend is more famous than all of those people. You need to find what he said and judge for yourself.
    Then by all means, post his statements in support of MS 13.


    "Hes now president for life. President for life. And hes great. Trump added, I think its great. Maybe well give that a shot someday. -Trump speaking of Xi Jinping

  2. #72
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    45,201

    Re: MS-13 Is Bad Even If Trump Says So

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    Can't help you if you don't know John Legend. Look on twitter. You can also probably see quotes from Chelsea Handler, another famous liberal. Just because you don't know someone, doesn't mean they aren't famous. Look at the number of followers John Legend has compared to others. Regardless, your argument is tedious. You're just stubborn like a toro.
    OK, I looked up John Legend, and found out who he is:

    John Roger Stephens (born December 28, 1978), known professionally as John Legend, is an American singer, songwriter and actor.

    Since you know he's a liberal and supports MS 13, you need to post his statements to that effect, simply admit you're full of it, or else quietly go off and start posting somewhere else about another subject. Your choice.


    "Hes now president for life. President for life. And hes great. Trump added, I think its great. Maybe well give that a shot someday. -Trump speaking of Xi Jinping

  3. #73
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    45,201

    Re: MS-13 Is Bad Even If Trump Says So

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    It is a problem because we cant just grab them, put a bag over theirs heads and kill them. They are soon to be a national gang operating with expertise provided by the Mexican cartels.
    Actually, MS 13 is not from Mexico.


    "Hes now president for life. President for life. And hes great. Trump added, I think its great. Maybe well give that a shot someday. -Trump speaking of Xi Jinping

  4. #74
    I am the pretty one.
    TobyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,858

    Re: MS-13 Is Bad Even If Trump Says So

    Someone has a power complex. Probably wrapped up in an inferiority complex. I don't know who you think you're talking to, son. But I need to do no such thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    OK, I looked up John Legend, and found out who he is:

    John Roger Stephens (born December 28, 1978), known professionally as John Legend, is an American singer, songwriter and actor.

    Since you know he's a liberal and supports MS 13, you need to post his statements to that effect, simply admit you're full of it, or else quietly go off and start posting somewhere else about another subject. Your choice.

  5. #75
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,862

    Re: MS-13 Is Bad Even If Trump Says So

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWits View Post
    That's your imagination. For instance, Trump was talking about the free speech advocates who were there. There were really four sides: Some racist White supremacists, some pro-statue free speech advocates, some anti-statue advocates, and ANTIFA. When Trump said there were good people on both sides, he was not talking about the White supremacists or ANTIFA. He was talking about the pro- and anti-statue advocates. It doesn't make sense for Trump to openly praise White supremacists as that would only hurt him politically, and in order to believe that's what he was doing, you'd also have to believe that he was praising ANTIFA, which again, doesn't make sense.
    Nope, those were his exact words.

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-sides/537012/

    What "very fine people" are there in a group of thugs chanting fascist slogans?

    Considering the statute symbolizes the oppression of millions of Americans, arguing that it is a "free speech" issue is idiotic.

    Trump does numerous things that hurt him politically. That is because he is an idiot.

  6. #76
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    45,201

    Re: MS-13 Is Bad Even If Trump Says So

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    Someone has a power complex. Probably wrapped up in an inferiority complex. I don't know who you think you're talking to, son. But I need to do no such thing.
    I see you have opted to not post any evidence of your claim. So, your claim is dismissed.

    Son.


    "Hes now president for life. President for life. And hes great. Trump added, I think its great. Maybe well give that a shot someday. -Trump speaking of Xi Jinping

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •