Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70

Thread: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

  1. #41
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,100

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    The informant is not credible? Who would have thought.



    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...whistleblower/
    Yup, it was always a bogus story, promulgted by the idiot right like Hannity. As we have been pointing out on this forum for months.

    But....but.....Hillary!!!!
    Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen

  2. #42
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,100

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Democrat committee members are not credible. Adam Schiff is a great example of this so its best to wait until all of the facts come out

    Besides, there's already ample evidence that Clinton was running a pay to play scam without the over 140 million dollars donated to the Clinton foundation by people tied to the Uranium One deal....

    Clinton Foundation Donors got weapons deals from Clintons State Dept
    Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department
    The uranium one story was bs from day one Fenton. How many times do you have to hear it to get it? Evidently.....many more times.
    Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen

  3. #43
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,100

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by dcsports View Post
    We've been through this before, but the congressional investigations were not criminal actions, and they became drawn out and more complicated because Hillary Clinton and the administration were doing their best to avoid providing information requested. They report also revealed quite a bit of 'wrongdoing' -- mismanagement, neglect, poor decisions, and attempts to conceal.
    But....you have nothing. As usual. Typical conservative wank.
    Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen

  4. #44
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    23,100

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Renae View Post
    That it's on mother jones lowers the bar of reliable significantly.
    Please disprove it, and show your work.
    Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,431

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I think you are missing a bit of logic here. Let's break this down, okay?

    Under your scenario...

    1. I run a charity.

    2. You donate to my charity.

    3. You kind of skip over the "pay to play" part which means I give you some compensation for your donation. In the case of Hillary, that compensation would be related to her position as Sec State.

    4. That donation may not go into MY pocket, but it does go into an organization that I'm running. But my compensation does benefit you.

    5. So yes...that donation could be considered a bribe.

    But hey...that's the way these political bribes work. There are many, many politicians engaged in the same activity. That's called "the swamp".
    LOL. Is that your best attempt at logic?

    How does the donation benefit Hillary Clinton personally? You casually gloss over that very critical part.

    But I can surely tell you how a loan to Kushner's company benefits Jared Kushner. But THAT you don't care about.

  6. #46
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    37,402

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfDaedalus View Post
    LOL. Is that your best attempt at logic?

    How does the donation benefit Hillary Clinton personally? You casually gloss over that very critical part.

    But I can surely tell you how a loan to Kushner's company benefits Jared Kushner. But THAT you don't care about.
    Hey...you are the one who said she runs her charity. Her charity gets cash and she provides a service. Quid pro quo right there.
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  7. #47
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,431

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Hey...you are the one who said she runs her charity. Her charity gets cash and she provides a service. Quid pro quo right there.
    So Hillary cares so much about charity that she does political favors for donors? That makes no sense.

    Moreover, there are many politicians who have favorite charities that others donate to. Maybe some donate to those charities to get closer to a politician. If you make a big donation you end up in a dinner at a table with a politician. None of that is considered quid pro quo. You know why? Because there's no quid. You need to show the Hillary personally benefited in some way from her charity. If you don't have that, you have nothing. And that's exactly what you have...nothing.

    But Kushner? He's probably going to end up in prison.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    45,538
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Please disprove it, and show your work.
    Mother Jones. Done. Next?
    https://www.athletebiz.us/athletes/dana-mecke/store

    Ask me about playing Overwatch!! We have a regular group and a twitch stream.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    South Western Mississippi
    Last Seen
    05-27-18 @ 11:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,592

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Shep at Fox took care of the Trump induced U1 "fake news" issue sometime back.

    In case you missed it:

    https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-sparking-fury

  10. #50
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    37,402

    Re: HUGE Blow to Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfDaedalus View Post
    So Hillary cares so much about charity that she does political favors for donors? That makes no sense.

    Moreover, there are many politicians who have favorite charities that others donate to. Maybe some donate to those charities to get closer to a politician. If you make a big donation you end up in a dinner at a table with a politician. None of that is considered quid pro quo. You know why? Because there's no quid. You need to show the Hillary personally benefited in some way from her charity. If you don't have that, you have nothing. And that's exactly what you have...nothing.

    But Kushner? He's probably going to end up in prison.
    shrug...

    First you imply she runs the charity...now you say she doesn't care about it.

    Make up your mind, eh?
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •