Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 165

Thread: if true tRump is tOast

  1. #151
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,053

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    somebody want to explain to him (again) why his statements are all wrong
    How is it false again ? The FBI DID mislead the FISA court

    For one they stated in their FISA request that Steele wasn't told by Simpson who was funding his research.

    Steele knew all along Clintons campaign and the DNC was funding his research...
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...mp-dossier/amp

    The FBI lied to FISA when they repeatedly claimed Steele wasnt the source of the Yahoo article they used to corroborate the dossier.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  2. #152
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,053

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by ruskietards View Post
    Republicans dug the initial gold mine and the Clinton campaign took over and actually struck the gold that will likely bring down the tRump regime in the not too distant future.
    That is a LIE

    The Washington Free Beacon stopped using Fusion GPS when Trump won the primary

    Christopher Steele was hired AFTER the Hilllary Campaign and the DNC hired Fusion GPS

    Clinton Campaign, DNC funded research that led to the Russian dossier

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...bb9_story.html
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  3. #153
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,205

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    Of course it could - it just seems far more likely to me that Trump is a sheltered trust fund baby with an aversion to bodily fluids than a fetishist who doesn't mind sleeping in a piss-soaked bed.
    I just go back to, Ive seen people over compensate in lying about something to cover up that they actually do it. In their mind they think that if they act as if they are offended by something no one will suspect that they are not offended and more. It can be an act or it could be legit. People that are in the public's eye a lot do a lot of acting and roll playing for their fans benefit. Trump is part of that Hollywood scene after all.

  4. #154
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,290

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    I just go back to, Ive seen people over compensate in lying about something to cover up that they actually do it. In their mind they think that if they act as if they are offended by something no one will suspect that they are not offended and more. It can be an act or it could be legit. People that are in the public's eye a lot do a lot of acting and roll playing for their fans benefit. Trump is part of that Hollywood scene after all.
    This all feels like a gigantic stretch to me. The only evidence of the supposed pee tape is word of mouth collected in a unproven data dump. Meanwhile, we've had more people digging into Trump's private life in the last few years than I suspect any other politician before has had, and no other evidence has come up. We've even had a porn star come forward about an extramarital affair Trump had with her, and she described Trump's approach to sex as "unimaginative."

    In the age of #MeToo, and with the collective ire of everyone in Hollywood and most of the media focused on Trump at once, it's simply inconceivable to me that he would be able to hide something like this for two years.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  5. #155
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,205

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    This all feels like a gigantic stretch to me. The only evidence of the supposed pee tape is word of mouth collected in a unproven data dump. Meanwhile, we've had more people digging into Trump's private life in the last few years than I suspect any other politician before has had, and no other evidence has come up. We've even had a porn star come forward about an extramarital affair Trump had with her, and she described Trump's approach to sex as "unimaginative."

    In the age of #MeToo, and with the collective ire of everyone in Hollywood and most of the media focused on Trump at once, it's simply inconceivable to me that he would be able to hide something like this for two years.
    Perhaps that story just hasnt broke yet. Either way its either true or false or something in between.

  6. #156
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,290

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Perhaps that story just hasnt broke yet. Either way its either true or false or something in between.
    And there's about as much evidence for the piss tape's existence as there is for Obama's extramarital gay lover(s). It's just more likely that Trump's got a public phobia than it is that he has a perfectly hidden fetish.

    Last edited by Jesse Booth; 03-08-18 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  7. #157
    Sage
    Slingshot Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    A country liberals hate. America.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,974

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by ruskietards View Post
    Republicans dug the initial gold mine and the Clinton campaign took over and actually struck the gold that will likely bring down the tRump regime in the not too distant future.
    Yeah guy, be sure and keep us updated.
    Anyone not willing to accept the results of an election, is a danger to democracy"Hillary Clinton" "There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections" *Obama*

  8. #158
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,882

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Christopher Steele has yet to produce anything substantiated, why do think he suddenly has now ??
    Are you kidding? The dossier was created before Trump won the election, it reported: "the fact that Russia undertook a coordinated and massive effort to disrupt the 2016 election to help Donald Trump, as the U.S. intelligence community itself later concluded. Well before any public knowledge of these events, the Orbis (Steel's company ) report identified multiple elements of the Russian operation including a cyber campaign, leaked documents related to Hillary Clinton, and meetings with Paul Manafort and other Trump affiliates to reportedly discuss the receipt of stolen documents. Steele could not have known that the Russians stole information on Hillary Clinton, or that they were considering means to weaponize them in the U.S. election, all of which turned out to be stunningly accurate." (source of quote - Slate)

  9. #159
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,882

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Well well fresh off the presses, a letter sent to Sessions and Rosenstein demanding a special counsel be appointed to investigate the actions of the agencies in regard to everything Russia during the Obama administration. From FISC to the Trump Dossier(s) by Steele

    Dear Attorney General Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein:
    Matters have arisen – both recently and otherwise – which necessitate the appointment of a Special Counsel. We do not make this observation and attendant request lightly. We have tremendous respect for the women and men of federal law enforcement and federal prosecution. In the vast majority of fact patterns, the Department of Justice, the career prosecutors and law enforcement professionals who serve there, and the U.S. Attorneys’ Offices throughout the country are fully capable of investigating, evaluating, charging where appropriate, and prosecuting matters for which there is federal jurisdiction.
    Nevertheless, there are instances in which an actual or potential conflict of interest exists or appears to exist, or there are matters in which the public good would be furthered, and an independent Special Counsel is warranted as the relevant Federal regulations provide.
    We believe that, in the case of certain decisions made and not made by the Department of Justice and FBI in 2016 and 2017, both an actual conflict of interest exists and separately, but equally significantly, the public interest requires the appointment of a Special Counsel.
    With respect to potential and actual conflicts of interest, decisions made and not made by both former and current Department of Justice and FBI officials have led to legitimate questions and concerns from the people whom we all serve. There is evidence of bias, trending toward animus, among those charged with investigating serious cases. There is evidence political opposition research was used in court filings. There is evidence this political opposition research was neither vetted before it was used nor fully revealed to the relevant tribunal. Questions have arisen with the FISA process and these questions and concerns threaten to impugn both public and congressional confidence in significant counterintelligence program processes and those charged with overseeing and implementing these counterintelligence processes.
    Because the decisions of both former and current Department of Justice and FBI officials are at issue, we do not believe the Department of Justice is capable of investigating and evaluating these fact patterns in a fashion likely to garner public confidence. In addition, while we have confidence in the Inspector General for the Department of Justice, the DOJ IG does not have the authority to investigate other governmental entities or former employees of the Department, the Bureau, or other agencies.
    Some have been reluctant to call for the appointment of a Special Counsel because such an appointment should be reserved for those unusual cases where existing investigative and prosecutorial entities cannot adequately discharge those duties. We believe this is just such a case.

    [...]

    Sincerely,
    Bob Goodlatte
    Chairman
    House Judiciary Committee
    Trey Gowdy
    Chairman
    House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
    They pay lip service to "respecting the men and women of law enforcement " ( the FBI ) but they sure don't act like it. While we are being attacked by a foreign power by cyber espionage, what are these guys focused on? Attacking those who are trying to protect us. This whole thing is a subterfuge to undermine the investigation because they don't like the fact that one of their own is being investigated. Whatever happened to the GOP of the watergate days? Those guys no longer exist.

    "There is evidence political opposition research was used in court filings.".

    One can only infer from this statement that Gowdy & Goodlatte believe there is something wrong with this, and there isn't. oppo research, though it's intent has a political end, it's value depends on facts, and if there are facts of illegality, those will be a great interest to law enforcement. It's reason for it's existence is really insignificant, all that matters are facts of possible illegality.

    Gowdy is the guy who investigated Hillary 8 times, wasted millions of tax payer dollars, and for all that, what did he find
    for which he could indict hillary?

    Nothing.

    Gowdy is the king of witch hunters, and there is no reason to believe he's improved his game on this call. But he did state that he believes in Mueller's integrity and wants him to complete his investigation, so i'll grant him that.

  10. #160
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    WNC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,105

    Re: if true tRump is tOast

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarLevant View Post
    Are you kidding? The dossier was created before Trump won the election, it reported: "the fact that Russia undertook a coordinated and massive effort to disrupt the 2016 election to help Donald Trump, as the U.S. intelligence community itself later concluded. Well before any public knowledge of these events, the Orbis (Steel's company ) report identified multiple elements of the Russian operation including a cyber campaign, leaked documents related to Hillary Clinton, and meetings with Paul Manafort and other Trump affiliates to reportedly discuss the receipt of stolen documents. Steele could not have known that the Russians stole information on Hillary Clinton, or that they were considering means to weaponize them in the U.S. election, all of which turned out to be stunningly accurate." (source of quote - Slate)
    No I'm not kidding;

    *Journalists who are friendly with Fusion GPS and opponents of the Trump administration claim, without any evidence of any kind beyond anonymous sources’ vague say-so, that the dossier has parts that were “verified.” That could mean something as simple as the parts about Russia trying to find information about Trump, or about Trump affiliates having friendly business relations with Russians. We have no evidence to suggest that anything significant from the dossier has been verified. And we don’t know how much, if any, was actually deliberate disinformation from the Russian government sources.*

    *Far from being “verified,” the dossier is better described as demonstrably false. That includes getting basic facts about Russia wrong, making claims — such as the claim that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen met with Federation Council foreign affairs head Konstantin Kosachev in Prague — that are verifiably wrong, making cartoonishly outlandish claims about finances, and various other problems.*

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...er_424764.html

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •