Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 727

Thread: Attacking the NRA Is Really Attacking Everyday Americans

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    100,902

    Re: Attacking the NRA Is Really Attacking Everyday Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    LOL. What happened to that powerful NRA lobby? Now you are playing them off as a teeny tiny minority who is irrelevant.
    There is a difference in power and numbers. The NRA is one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington. And they are a teeny tiny minority of the American people.

    A well developed mind should be able to hold two different facts at the same time without becoming confused that one cancels out the other.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #22
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    27,256

    Re: Attacking the NRA Is Really Attacking Everyday Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    No. I regard extremists as extreme.

    And you don't like that label since it fits you like a custom made two thousand dollar suit.
    You yourself posted that you get most of your news from MSNBC and CNN! YOU are the one who is the extremist!

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/msnbc/

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

  3. #23
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    27,256

    Re: Attacking the NRA Is Really Attacking Everyday Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    There is a difference in power and numbers. The NRA is one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington. And they are a teeny tiny minority of the American people.

    A well developed mind should be able to hold two different facts at the same time without becoming confused that one cancels out the other.
    That teeny tiny minority (remember that USA map which is all red?) votes.

  4. #24
    1/1024th Correct
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    With the rest of the Russian Bots
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,442

    This is why you are a ****

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    No. I regard extremists as extreme.

    And you don't like that label since it fits you like a custom made two thousand dollar suit.
    I accept your allegation of an extremist in defense of liberty as a compliment. You however cannot proudly accept the accurate identification of your Alinksy tactics. You are dishonest.

    I am everything you claim I am, and YOU are everything I claim you are. But I admit it and you deny it. That is the difference between us. In order to accomplish your agenda you must lie.

    You must lie to the frog that you are not bringing the pot to a boil. You must lie repeatedly that you support the 2A. I have the luxury of saying exactly what I am about. You, if you tried, would fail harder if you were more honest about your agenda.

    Honesty is my ally, truth is your enemy.
    Your group identity doesn't matter - Beliefs should be based on evidence - Socialism is responsible for over 200 million deaths
    Censorship, misrepresentations, straw men, incivility and violence are the tools of cowards who do not or cannot truly support their position.

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    100,902

    Re: Attacking the NRA Is Really Attacking Everyday Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    You yourself posted that you get most of your news from MSNBC and CNN! YOU are the one who is the extremist!

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/msnbc/

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/
    What extremist positions have I taken and on what issues?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    100,902

    Re: Attacking the NRA Is Really Attacking Everyday Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    That teeny tiny minority (remember that USA map which is all red?) votes.
    So what? Lots and lots of people vote. You failed to answer my post 21 with any rational answer.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #27
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    100,902

    Re: This is why you are a ****

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus FPV View Post
    I accept your allegation of an extremist in defense of liberty as a compliment.
    I never said you were an extremist defending liberty. You are defending extremism.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #28
    1/1024th Correct
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    With the rest of the Russian Bots
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,442

    **** you Douchemarket

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I never said you were an extremist defending liberty. You are defending extremism.
    As if you would ever be so honest.

    If the extremism I am defending are our very 2A rights, then your assessment makes no difference.

    Every villain is a hero in his own story; You enemy of liberty.
    Your group identity doesn't matter - Beliefs should be based on evidence - Socialism is responsible for over 200 million deaths
    Censorship, misrepresentations, straw men, incivility and violence are the tools of cowards who do not or cannot truly support their position.

  9. #29
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    42,772

    Re: Attacking the NRA Is Really Attacking Everyday Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    There is a difference in power and numbers. The NRA is one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington. And they are a teeny tiny minority of the American people.

    A well developed mind should be able to hold two different facts at the same time without becoming confused that one cancels out the other.
    That (bolded above) assertion is based on, exactly, what? Certainly not on the amount of money spent or their (teeny tiny) number of claimed members - could it be that they simply have a constitutionally valid position? Those that object to the 2A should seek to change it rather than pretend that it is outdated and thus no longer really part of the BoR.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  10. #30
    1/1024th Correct
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    With the rest of the Russian Bots
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,442

    Re: Attacking the NRA Is Really Attacking Everyday Americans

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    That (bolded above) assertion is based on, exactly, what? Certainly not on the amount of money spent or their (teeny tiny) number of claimed members - could it be that they simply have a constitutionally valid position? Those that object to the 2A should seek to change it rather than pretend that it is outdated and thus no longer really part of the BoR.
    Its sad that it takes so much money to fight the Haymarkets of the world. We can't just be free without ****s hating it.

    Violent crime falls, but because their bad ideas aren't responsible, they HATE the lack of politically useful suffering. Eager for another tragedy to not let go to waste he is. ****ing evil I call it.
    Your group identity doesn't matter - Beliefs should be based on evidence - Socialism is responsible for over 200 million deaths
    Censorship, misrepresentations, straw men, incivility and violence are the tools of cowards who do not or cannot truly support their position.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •