Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 137

Thread: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

  1. #121
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,995
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    The only reason Gopal is at Cambridge and thus 'matters' is because she isn't white, but she lives in a white country that seeks to promote minorities for the sake of being inclusive. Had Gopal stayed in India, her identity wouldn't grant her any special treatment or qualifications, as racial diversity doesn't exist in India. I'm so tired of mediocre people like Gopal being given a platform just because they're a minority who is willing to complain about the majority in order to receive attention. People who use phrases like 'abolish whiteness' while enjoying a higher standard of living in a white country should just be sent packing elsewhere.
    Those that make these claims just don't understand that the freedoms they have to complain, to speak out, to protest, to pursue their chosen careers and take political extreme positions are all made available because of the founding fathers, the many who have fought and died to form and defend the nation and its constitution. So when they succeed in their crazed liberal, left wing socialist campaign they don't understand they are gong to loose those freedoms.

  2. #122
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,358

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Yeah, except that is not what you said and kept defending even after I and others pointed it out to you. You kept claiming it was true that 84% of child groomers in the UK were muslims. Please do not try to insult our memory because unlike you, we did not forget your claims.
    Grooming gangs tend to victimize dozens and sometimes hundreds of children, which the average lone groomer doesn't. Grooming gangs are more of a danger for that reason. But besides that, I didn't lie anyway. The article I based my thread on said that 84% of men convicted of child grooming since 2005 were Asian.

    The vast majority of men convicted of grooming young white girls – 84 per cent – are of Asian origin, according to a report to be published this week.

    The study by the renowned counter-extremism think-tank Quilliam says that of these, seven in ten are believed to be of Pakistani-Muslim heritage.

    Asian gangs have deliberately abused white girls because they hold entrenched racist attitudes towards them as being ‘easy targets’ for sex, according to the report, which is based on the testimonies of convicted Asian men during court hearings.

    The study – likely to provoke controversy – is written by two British Pakistani authors, who say they hope it will encourage their community to ‘take responsibility’.


    https://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...84%25+grooming (Muslims are 84% of Child Sexual Predators in UK Sex Grooming Cases)

    Where was the lie? I stated what was printed online by a news organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Well we know you ain't right you're white.

  3. #123
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,358

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by Integrityrespec View Post
    Those that make these claims just don't understand that the freedoms they have to complain, to speak out, to protest, to pursue their chosen careers and take political extreme positions are all made available because of the founding fathers, the many who have fought and died to form and defend the nation and its constitution. So when they succeed in their crazed liberal, left wing socialist campaign they don't understand they are gong to loose those freedoms.
    Precisely. And how privileged is this Indian woman to be allowed to teach her radical views to the white children whose parents pay her salary? A white person would never be permitted to teach Marxist hateful filth in India, while claiming their minority status in India makes them a victim of prejudice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Well we know you ain't right you're white.

  4. #124
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,358

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    No, the left just realizing when something is not funny, Nazi analogies for example used to "jest/joke" are not funny or acceptable.
    There's probably already law against comedy in the Netherlands. We must not offend the 3% of Netherlands that is gay, black or jewish!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Well we know you ain't right you're white.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,663

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    No I'm not. Only raging idiots with piss poor loser parents attempt to fight history. I mean this is dumb on a planetary scale. Lefties are quite literally the dumbest humans that have been spawned since we discovered fire.
    Nope, those would be the followers of Donald Trump.

    Considering that conservatives have been trying to fight history since at least 1865, your comment is rather ironic.

  6. #126
    Sage

    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,702

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Grooming gangs tend to victimize dozens and sometimes hundreds of children, which the average lone groomer doesn't. Grooming gangs are more of a danger for that reason. But besides that, I didn't lie anyway. The article I based my thread on said that 84% of men convicted of child grooming since 2005 were Asian.

    The vast majority of men convicted of grooming young white girls – 84 per cent – are of Asian origin, according to a report to be published this week.

    The study by the renowned counter-extremism think-tank Quilliam says that of these, seven in ten are believed to be of Pakistani-Muslim heritage.

    Asian gangs have deliberately abused white girls because they hold entrenched racist attitudes towards them as being ‘easy targets’ for sex, according to the report, which is based on the testimonies of convicted Asian men during court hearings.

    The study – likely to provoke controversy – is written by two British Pakistani authors, who say they hope it will encourage their community to ‘take responsibility’.


    https://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...84%25+grooming (Muslims are 84% of Child Sexual Predators in UK Sex Grooming Cases)

    Where was the lie? I stated what was printed online by a news organization.
    You posted untrue information time and time again in that thread, it started with the titel:

    Muslims are 84% of the child sexual predators in UK sex grooming case

    Which was and is BS as:

    1. it only talked about grooming gangs
    2. there is question as to the validity of the claims in the Quilliam reports
    3. EVIDENCE!!!!

    And with evidence I mean that Asians who are convicted of sexual offenses against minors are only 4% of all convicted child sex criminals where as VAST majority (upwards of 80%) where white men.

    Another piece of evidence was that the sample size which the quilliam used was too small to make general assumptions as it looked mostly at a few high profile cases.

    Fact is, that the vast majority of sexual offenders in cases in which minors are the victim, are white offenders. But they either do not work in gangs or their gangs were ignored by the Quilliam report.

    What do we know about the ethnicity of people involved in sexual offences against children? - Full Fact


    Now back to point 2, the validity of the report, this is a comment about this report:

    The report faced fierce criticism from academic researchers. Ella Cockbain, a lecturer in security and crime science, is an expert on child sexual exploitation. She said it “is a case study in bad science: riddled with errors, inconsistencies, a glaring lack of transparency, sweeping claims and gross generalisations unfounded its own ‘data’”.

    Using “extensive data mining methods”, Quilliam researchers found 58 cases between 2005 and 2017, leading to 264 convictions for “group-based CSE involving grooming tactics”. There is no information as to where the data comes from, how it was selected or how ethnicity identified. Of the 264, 222 were Asian, hence the figure of 84% of grooming gang offenders being Asian. Just 18 were white.

    Critics have pointed out, however, that even a casual media search produces far more white perpetrators of group CSE who seem to have been ignored by Adil and Rafiq. And 58 cases over a period of 12 years seems exceptionally low. As the Quilliam report itself notes, a Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) study found 57 cases of Type 1 offending (in Quilliam’s eyes, the equivalent of grooming gangs) in 2012 alone. Rafiq told me he was unsure about the reasons for the disparity but that it may be a difference between grooming cases and court convictions
    We’re told 84% of grooming gangs are Asian. But where’s the evidence? | Kenan Malik | Opinion | The Guardian
    #TrumpIsNotWell
    #TrumpIsNotFitToLead

  7. #127
    Sage

    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,702

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    There's probably already law against comedy in the Netherlands. We must not offend the 3% of Netherlands that is gay, black or jewish!
    Well, PROVE IT, you made the assumption or claim, so prove we have a law against comedy to not offend gay/black or Jewish Dutch people.

    And only 3% gay/black or Jewish? In what universe do you live? 7.1% of Dutch man are gay or bisexual (4% gay, 3.1% bi) and 5.9% of Dutch women are gay or bi (2.6% gay and 3.3% bisexual).

    Also, 515,174 people are from either Suriname or from the Dutch Antilles (in other words, black Dutch people), that is 3% already from the Dutch population. and another 1.3% from African countries (not counting South Africa because that will include many whites). To that is at least and 4.3%..

    Add that to the gays/lesbians/bisexuals, you have over 10% already gay/bi/lesbian/black.

    We also have 10,371 Israeli's living in the Netherlands and sadly only 0.1% of Dutch people are Jewish. But in total your 3% is a ridiculous number.

    Now I will be waiting for your evidence for a law against comedy in the Netherlands, I am afraid I am going to be waiting very long.
    #TrumpIsNotWell
    #TrumpIsNotFitToLead

  8. #128
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-03-20 @ 04:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,487

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    You
    - posted false information about grooming gangs
    Wow, 3 lies in one post - that's going some even for you.
    Anyway, what was the false bit? That most grooming gangs started on their own community before they started on white girls? What was false about that? You've never even bothered about the white victims except as a way to further your lies and cause.
    Be specific - you always run away at this point or obfuscate because you have nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    - became irate when I posted about foreign doctors in the UK being unqualified to practice medicine
    Remind me, where these "doctors" prescribing medicine? Operating on patients?

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    lied about Sadiq Khan's ties to radical Muslim Louis Farrakhan
    Um, I corrected you - you basically thought Sadiq Khan was a part of Nation of Islam. That was the thread where you were excusing the IRA and their bombings of UK soldiers - as well as Trump donating funds to the IRA through their different channels.
    Actually - let me ask - do you think a defence lawyer actually has deeper links or ties to the people they represent in court?

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Go on. Say you didn't.
    Like I said - feel free to post specific proof of me saying things you claim. Post numbers - or do you not know how to use the forum advanced search?

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    I believe the statistic you're grasping for is; '84% of grooming gang members are Asian', or more succinctly, Pakistani.

    British-Pakistani researchers say 84% of grooming gang members are Asian: 'It's very important we talk about it' | The Independent
    Wow - finally you get it. Everybody has explained to you that the majority of grooming gangs are Asian origin. Took you 2-3 years to get there but well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Eye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    That's the stupidest argument I've ever read. Where did you get it from?
    I got it from me...

  9. #129
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    25,240

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    You yourself lied about the Cologne sex assault spree that occurred. You've also lied when you said there was no police cover up. Imagine that, one subversive shilling for another subversive. 'What goes round comes round'.
    Quite apart from you lying your head off here once again, let's see if you actually have the cojones to accuse anyone here outright of excusing grooming gangs.

    Knowing what you're made of, I guess nobody here is holding their breath though.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  10. #130
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    07-04-20 @ 07:35 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    14,302

    Re: 'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Nope, those would be the followers of Donald Trump.

    Considering that conservatives have been trying to fight history since at least 1865, your comment is rather ironic.
    Conservatives have been fighting history since 1865? oh ...this ought to be a great example of leftist darwinism.
    Please give us your very best example of conservatives fighting history.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •