Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 114

Thread: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

  1. #61
    Guru
    stevecanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Canada / Australia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,367

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    nice try.

    With the abundance of examples of your lies that alone I have supplied over the years, the above being yet another example of your constant dishonesty.

    Your hope that all of it will either be forgotten or remain unknown to others is utterly futile.

    THAT will definitely be seen to here.
    Accusation minus detail. Yup, smells just like Chagos droppings.
    - See something, say something, get called an Islamophobe.
    - The absence of hostilities does not prove the absence of hostility.
    - Legitimate criticism is neither hate speech, phobic, nor incitement to commit violence.
    - I choose my words very, very, VERY carefully. - Jordan Peterson.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    23,316

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    You've conflated two or three errors that I've made over the years with some conspiracy to mislead people. You follow me around from thread to thread blabbering on about mundane mistakes from threads that are several years old. I think you need to get over it already, and stop behaving like an old loony street woman.
    citing a deliberately cooked video is not addressing a mistake, addressing your dishonest claim of a pro rape rallye to have happened in Germany is not addressing a mistake, addressing your claim of a rape to have been perpetrated by Muslims is not addressing a mundane mistake, your claim over a case of violent assault to have been committed by a Muslim isn't a mistake, and your latest gem of German women having been forced to prostitute themselves in the Weimar Republic to Japanese and Ottoman soldiers is actually of indescribable proportion.

    How far back in time (or how near) those lies rest, serves merely to demonstrate how far back AND near in time your conduct goes.

    I'll get over that when I feel the right time has come and you won't be having any say in that at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  3. #63
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,407

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    The issue is the disproportionate role that Pakistani men play in child sexual abuse. It's such a lazy argument to say that most men arrested for having sex with underage girls are white, when 85% of Britain is white. What you're missing is that Pakistani grooming gangs aren't only using underage English girls for sex, they're also deliberately supplying them with drugs like heroin, using violence and torture to keep them in line, and selling them as prostitutes.
    The heinous nature of Pakistani grooming gangs is what makes them so reprehensible. Your average pervert isn't going to shoot up a 13 year old with heroin, or torture her with violence, but Pakistani men will.
    You lie, again, I already tutored you on this stupid claim when you made it last time. This statistic is only accurate for GANG related grooming, not in GROOMING or sexual child crimes in general. How difficult is it to understand.

    I am not disputing the horror these animals put women through but the incorrect claim of you that this is a Pakistani thing when it is not, this is only an Asian thing when one looks at child grooming gangs.

    Your claim that Pakistani's groomers are worse than other rapists is just inaccurate. All are equally reprehensible.
    The man with the best words said Stankchuary during the SOTU, it is more that he makes up the stupidest words.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,407

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    It would make absolutely no difference to you Pete. You would simply call it good diversitys sake, or rationalize it in some way, or move on to nitpicking some other useless point.
    Yeah, you make a stupid mistake and make it about me

    And no, I do not like Japanese or Turks, but that has nothing to do with your nonsensical comments.
    The man with the best words said Stankchuary during the SOTU, it is more that he makes up the stupidest words.

  5. #65
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-14-20 @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,023

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    You lie, again, I already tutored you on this stupid claim when you made it last time. This statistic is only accurate for GANG related grooming, not in GROOMING or sexual child crimes in general. How difficult is it to understand.

    I am not disputing the horror these animals put women through but the incorrect claim of you that this is a Pakistani thing when it is not, this is only an Asian thing when one looks at child grooming gangs.

    Your claim that Pakistani's groomers are worse than other rapists is just inaccurate. All are equally reprehensible.
    Each grooming gang claims hundreds of victims Pete. The Rotherham series of rapes claimed 1400 alone. Learn what disproportionate means.

  6. #66
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    23,316

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    This is the......what?................?nth thread on the topic of grooming "by Asians" in the UK and everybody else is honestly expected to re-hash everything they've already said on the topic itself over the past years?

    Expected to even consider the slanderous and lying claims of not caring about the victims, yet again?

    No dice, cuz bait is bait and when accompanied by lies still remains that.

    THAT's what merits being addressed every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  7. #67
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-14-20 @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,023

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Yeah, you make a stupid mistake and make it about me

    And no, I do not like Japanese or Turks, but that has nothing to do with your nonsensical comments.
    Axel Bruggeman: "The whole town was in the hands of leftist ideas. The political right did not play any role."

    7:40
    'Foreign tourists flocked to Berlin...'

    Barbara Ulkrich: "You had tourists coming from all over the world."

    Mel Gordon: " People were renting out their bodies, people who you wouldn't believe like generals and their wives.. would engage in public sex in their living room if their were any Japanese, Turks or Americans who would pay for it."

    YouTube

    Leftist historians like Mel Gordon seemed to revel in the degradation of Berlin, at one time. They bragged about the influx of communism and social decline that followed Eastern Europeans into Germany's capital. This documentary is an ode to destroying Germans.

  8. #68
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-14-20 @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,023

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by stevecanuck View Post
    Accusation minus detail. Yup, smells just like Chagos droppings.

  9. #69
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,407

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Each grooming gang claims hundreds of victims Pete. The Rotherham series of rapes claimed 1400 alone. Learn what disproportionate means.
    The Rotherham gang did their thing between the 80's and 2013 during which an incredible 1,500 (not 1,400) were raped.

    In the UK alone in 2016/17 there were almost 14,000 rapes of children aged 16 or under. The number of rapes is incredible and most suspects/perpetrators are white men.

    Statistics show that:

    The vast majority of child sex offenders in England and Wales are male, with men representing 98% of all defendants in 2015/16, and white, with whites representing 85% of convicted child sex offenders
    Child sexual abuse in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

    However horrendous these animals of Asian descent were, it does not make them more prevalent to abuse children than white men, all your statistic says is something about gang grooming animals.
    The man with the best words said Stankchuary during the SOTU, it is more that he makes up the stupidest words.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,407

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Axel Bruggeman: "The whole town was in the hands of leftist ideas. The political right did not play any role."

    7:40
    'Foreign tourists flocked to Berlin...'

    Barbara Ulkrich: "You had tourists coming from all over the world."

    Mel Gordon: " People were renting out their bodies, people who you wouldn't believe like generals and their wives.. would engage in public sex in their living room if their were any Japanese, Turks or Americans who would pay for it."

    YouTube

    Leftist historians like Mel Gordon seemed to revel in the degradation of Berlin, at one time. They bragged about the influx of communism and social decline that followed Eastern Europeans into Germany's capital. This documentary is an ode to destroying Germans.
    great moving the goalposts there, your first post talked about Ottoman (not Turks but Ottoman) and Japanese soldiers, not tourists.
    The man with the best words said Stankchuary during the SOTU, it is more that he makes up the stupidest words.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •