Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 114

Thread: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

  1. #31
    Guru
    stevecanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Canada / Australia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,409

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    The stories are horribly true but the problem is that they are always presented by the OP in a very particular way and he has never ever shown any real sympathy for the victims. They are victims to his agenda as well as having been victims to the muslim grooming gangs who preyed on them.
    That's your concern here? Minor girls are being targeted by predators and you're worried about the poster? Give your head a shake.
    - See something, say something, get called an Islamophobe.
    - The absence of hostilities does not prove the absence of hostility.
    - Legitimate criticism is neither hate speech, phobic, nor incitement to commit violence.
    - I choose my words very, very, VERY carefully. - Jordan Peterson.

  2. #32
    Guru
    stevecanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Canada / Australia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,409

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJoe View Post
    So you don't hold the rapists responsible for their crimes, they can shift all the blame on to "political correctness"?

    The reluctance to target Asian gangs wasn't about political correctness, it was about bigotry and racism. They knew that when Asian criminals were identified, people like you would use it as an excuse to condemn, insult and attack all Asians. They responded to that problem in entirely the wrong way but that was the cause of the policy all the same. When you stop caring about the skin colour of criminals, the authorities will stop caring about the skin colour of criminals.
    The perps seem to care about the skin colour of their victims.
    - See something, say something, get called an Islamophobe.
    - The absence of hostilities does not prove the absence of hostility.
    - Legitimate criticism is neither hate speech, phobic, nor incitement to commit violence.
    - I choose my words very, very, VERY carefully. - Jordan Peterson.

  3. #33
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-14-20 @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,023

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    The stories are horribly true but the problem is that they are always presented by the OP in a very particular way and he has never ever shown any real sympathy for the victims. They are victims to his agenda as well as having been victims to the muslim grooming gangs who preyed on them.
    I completely disagree with you. My goal is stop the victimization of these girls, and if a few people get hurt feelings along the way, then oh well. I would rather stop the sex slave trade. How is one supposed to show show support for these victims, if we're not permitted to discuss who their attackers were, and the predatory culture they come from?

    The abuse isn't going to stop if we're going to tip toe around the issue here. So do not accuse me of not caring about these girls when you seem to be willing to sweep it all under the rug for the good of diversity goals.

  4. #34
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-14-20 @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,023

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJoe View Post
    So you don't hold the rapists responsible for their crimes, they can shift all the blame on to "political correctness"?

    The reluctance to target Asian gangs wasn't about political correctness, it was about bigotry and racism. They knew that when Asian criminals were identified, people like you would use it as an excuse to condemn, insult and attack all Asians. They responded to that problem in entirely the wrong way but that was the cause of the policy all the same. When you stop caring about the skin colour of criminals, the authorities will stop caring about the skin colour of criminals.
    Complete rubbish. The police are afraid of the attack dogs in the media, the same ones who create a row every time a black person is shot by police. The media can cost any one of them their job.
    They couldn't give a fig about my internet comments.

  5. #35
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    23,360

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    I completely disagree with you.
    So would I, were I in your shoes.
    My goal is .........................~
    relax, even the slower of wit have by now identified your goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  6. #36
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    23,360

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    ~..................My goal is stop the victimization of these girls, ...................~
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    ~........They couldn't give a fig about my internet comments.
    deliciously ironic how you shoot yourself in the foot in just the very next post.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  7. #37
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    23,360

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by stevecanuck View Post
    That's your concern here? Minor girls are being targeted by predators and you're worried about the poster? Give your head a shake.
    You implying that the poster you quoted here is indifferent to the plight of those girls?

    Because if you are, maybe you better read the very post you quoted once again.

    THEN give your own head a shake.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  8. #38
    Guru
    HonestJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,730

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Complete rubbish. The police are afraid of the attack dogs in the media, the same ones who create a row every time a black person is shot by police. The media can cost any one of them their job.
    They couldn't give a fig about my internet comments.
    We're talking about the UK media here. They're more than happy to stir up racial or religious hatred for profit.

    Nobody cares about your internet comments, we do care about how you treat Asians and Muslims you meet in real life if you going to assume they're probably evil paedophiles.

  9. #39
    Guru
    HonestJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,730

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by stevecanuck View Post
    The perps seem to care about the skin colour of their victims.
    So do, most don't. That kind of ignorance is exactly what discourages people from properly dealing with this cases.

  10. #40
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    23,360

    Re: Asian Grooming Gang free to Roam Streets Because Officers were Told to 'Find Other Ethnicities'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    ~................. the Weimar Republic era, when ethnic German women were forced into prostituting themselves to Japanese and Ottoman soldiers in order to afford food. ...................~
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    ~..................Complete rubbish...........~
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •