Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 334

Thread: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

  1. #291
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,523

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    I said "I heard" Sorry, there is no link to my hearing.....
    So it's not true - just like the claim Megan demanded the Queen's Tiara.

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    ~ not being loaned the tiara she wanted ~
    There's never been any proof of this but it keeps being repeated. Megan and Kate have worn plenty of Diana's jewellry as she bequeathed it to her boys in her will. The Tiara was on loan from the Queen and when William was going to marry Kate all those years ago - Harry asked for it AND Diana's engagement ring to be given to be worn by "the future Queen of England."

    That little fact keeps being ignored and this lie about Megan demanding it keep being repeated. The same papers that hounded the couple are the ones who have fostered the lies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    She was adored by the fawning press
    She wasn't...

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    ~ Im curious as to what you think of Megxit. Was it because of racism? And if it is, is it a big problem in the UK?
    Everything will settle down. The Queen won't let Harry off the hook as potential heir if the others die before him as it leave Prince Andrew to become King...

    Racism - not as open as it might be in the US. Which is worse is hard. What the remaining Royal Family will notice is that the crowds at future gatherings will be a lot less diverse and multicultural.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    ~ will be forced to pay for part of the costs for the security detail.
    Emily Thornberry stated yesterday that Harry should have his security paid - we pay for ex ministers including those who have been to prison and Harry has actually served Queen and Country in Afghanistan. He hated being pulled out but it became clear his continuing presence made him and anyone around him a target.

    What many forget is that when Diana died - she wasn't supposed to have a procession or big funeral but the Household Guards and other units who marched her coffin to Westminster Abbey wanted to do it. If you look at the old footage of the funeral - the pomp and circumstance was understated. Harry and Megan will be guarded and we will do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Really? Wanna know how they wash their babies in Africa? They spray them with breast milk and let the goats lick them clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    I'd have MORE respect for Starbucks if they would just own up to their own policy of booting non-paying black customers

  2. #292
    Professor
    Sabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,123

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    So it's not true - just like the claim Megan demanded the Queen's Tiara. - snip -
    You seem to have a problem comprehending simple English. Most people take the words "I heard" to be nothing more than hearsay and in no way stating a fact or truth. Now unless you can show somewhere that I stated that to be a matter of fact, give it a rest.

  3. #293
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,523

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    You seem to have a problem comprehending simple English. Most people take the words "I heard" to be nothing more than hearsay and in no way stating a fact or truth. Now unless you can show somewhere that I stated that to be a matter of fact, give it a rest.
    So what you want is the freedom to make s**t up and if called on it - you can say "I heard?"

    Well, "I heard" Megan demanded the Queen's Tiara, "I heard" she demanded to live in Frogmore House, "I heard" she demanded the Queen tapdance for her at the wedding.

    See how that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Really? Wanna know how they wash their babies in Africa? They spray them with breast milk and let the goats lick them clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    I'd have MORE respect for Starbucks if they would just own up to their own policy of booting non-paying black customers

  4. #294
    Guru Paradoxical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,553

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Does Harry have a growing bald spot at the back of his head?

    Oh and it seems the reason theyre moving to Canada is because they will wait until Trump is no longer POTUS before moving to LA. Looks like they'll have to wait another four years lol.



    Im curious as to what you think of Megxit. Was it because of racism? And if it is, is it a big problem in the UK?
    I never knew she was half black. Shows you how much I'm interested in the royal family. I just thought of her as being too pretty for him.
    When the debate is lost, the loser resorts to slander.

    Funniest joke of the decade from Calamity:
    Per John Brennan: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

  5. #295
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,113

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    So it's not true - just like the claim Megan demanded the Queen's Tiara. There's never been any proof of this but it keeps being repeated.
    There was a claim made by anonymous Palace sources that Meghan wanted the Vladimir Tiara and the denial to loan that Tiara by household staff was a source of petulant drama and abuse toward staff ultimately shut down by the Queen. And that there has been ongoing animosity over the fact that Meghan can loan only that jewelry deemed appropriate for her station rather than on an equal basis to Kate. That is as good as it gets when it comes to insider reporting on the Royal family. What “proof” do you expect? For Meghan to strut out and admit to being an entitled diva?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    Megan and Kate have worn plenty of Diana's jewellry as she bequeathed it to her boys in her will. The Tiara was on loan from the Queen and when William was going to marry Kate all those years ago - Harry asked for it AND Diana's engagement ring to be given to be worn by "the future Queen of England."
    I don’t know what Diana’s jewelry hast to do with the Vladimir Tiara or the piece the Queen ultimately loaned her. Diana brought her own Tiara to the table as Lady Spencer and it is now worn only by Kate.

  6. #296
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,523

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    ~ anonymous Palace sources that Meghan wanted the Vladimir Tiara and the denial to loan that Tiara by household staff was a source of petulant drama and abuse toward staff ultimately shut down by the Queen. And that there has been ongoing animosity over the fact that Meghan can loan only that jewelry deemed appropriate for her station rather than on an equal basis to Kate. That is as good as it gets when it comes to insider reporting on the Royal family. What “proof” do expect? For Meghan to strut out and admit to being an entitled diva?
    So you actually believe that Harry who has been raised and schooled in Royal ettiquete for 30 years would have ignored or forgotten the convention that women only got to wear tiaras with coloured gemstones after long periods of marriage?

    How convenient.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    ~I don’t know what Diana’s jewelry hast to do with the Vladimir Tiara or the piece the Queen ultimately loaned her. Diana brought her own Tiara to the table as Lady Spencer and it is now worn only by Kate.
    Not surprised you don't know much about how Diana's jewellery has been shared among the two brides / wives. Bit of education for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Really? Wanna know how they wash their babies in Africa? They spray them with breast milk and let the goats lick them clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    I'd have MORE respect for Starbucks if they would just own up to their own policy of booting non-paying black customers

  7. #297
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,113

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    So you actually believe that Harry who has been raised and schooled in Royal ettiquete for 30 years would have ignored or forgotten the convention that women only got to wear tiaras with coloured gemstones after long periods of marriage?

    How convenient.
    Its well established that Harry has little regard for Royal etiquette and, combined with Meghan’s ignorance and disregard of it, it is unsurprising that confrontations like these occur. And it certainly explains a lot of things - especially Meghan’s presentation on formal occasions wearing nothing at all from the Royal collection.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    Not surprised you don't know much about how Diana's jewellery has been shared among the two brides / wives. Bit of education for you.
    I repeat: how is that relevant?

  8. #298
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,523

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    Its well established that Harry has little regard for Royal etiquette and, combined with Meghan’s ignorance and disregard of it, it is unsurprising that confrontations like these occur. And it certainly explains a lot of things - especially Meghan’s presentation on formal occasions wearing nothing at all from the Royal collection.
    So a man who adores his grandmother and talked her into several videos celebrating his Invictus compeition suddenly forgets Royal etiquette because you say so?

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    I repeat: how is that relevant?
    Clearly you know nothing, so you can repeat your empty question as much as you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Really? Wanna know how they wash their babies in Africa? They spray them with breast milk and let the goats lick them clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    I'd have MORE respect for Starbucks if they would just own up to their own policy of booting non-paying black customers

  9. #299
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,622

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Queen agrees on 'period of transition' for Harry and Meghan



    1/13/20
    Britain's Queen Elizabeth II has agreed to a "period of transition" while details of a more "independent" role for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are hammered out. After a crisis meeting of senior royals at the Queen's Sandringham estate north of London, the Queen said she had agreed that Prince Harry and Meghan could split their time between the UK and Canada but that "complex matters" would have to be resolved. The monarch said she had ordered final plans to be drawn up in the next few days. The highly unusual meeting was called after the couple's bombshell announcement last week that they wished to step back from their roles as senior members of the royal family. The Queen was joined at the summit by Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry, while Meghan was due to have dialed in from Canada. In a statement after the meeting, the Queen said the family would have preferred the couple to "remain full-time working members of the royal family," but that they "respect and understand" Prince Harry and Meghan's "wish to live a more independent life." The Queen said the family had "very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family" during the meeting, adding that they are "entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan's desire to create a new life as a young family." In spite of the way their announcement has unfolded, the couple's decision to step back from senior royal duties is not surprising. Harry and Meghan have both spoken previously about the toll public scrutiny has taken on them. Harry also raised the possibility of living abroad during the couple's TV documentary, which aired in October.
    Seems the Queen has resigned herself to eliciting solutions that are supportive and convivial. I believe she recognizes the imperative to end the Royal bleeding.

    Related: As Harry and Meghan are finding out, the royals don’t do ‘progressive’


    “There is no such thing as a former KGB man.” — Vladimir Putin

  10. #300
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,113

    Re: Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    So a man who adores his grandmother and talked her into several videos celebrating his Invictus compeition suddenly forgets Royal etiquette because you say so?
    I didn’t say anything about forgetting Royal etiquette. Harry has a long history of ignoring Royal etiquette when it suits him and per Palace staff that included outrageous demands of jewelry loans for Meghan. He’s been the living definition of what not to do as a Royal for ages so I have no trouble believing the specific allegations of Palace staff.
    Last edited by Napoleon; 01-13-20 at 04:56 PM.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •