Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Did any have the cojones?

  1. #11
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:04 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,984

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    So...no link.

    Moving on...
    You obviously have no working knowledge of how the UNSC functions.

    Looking on the bright side though, you are consistent.


    Madame Ambassador Yovanovitch: "The State Department is being hollowed out from within." (the understood predicate - by Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo).

  2. #12
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,186

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    So...no link.

    Moving on...
    Anytime you'd like help with understanding complex issues, just ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Really? Wanna know how they wash their babies in Africa? They spray them with breast milk and let the goats lick them clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    I'd have MORE respect for Starbucks if they would just own up to their own policy of booting non-paying black customers

  3. #13
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    50,879

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    Anytime you'd like help with understanding complex issues, just ask.
    I already did. You don't have it.

    You are dismissed. (see my sig)
    TANSTAAFL
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,186

    Re: Did any have the cojones?



    I love a good flounce and you just are the best at it on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Really? Wanna know how they wash their babies in Africa? They spray them with breast milk and let the goats lick them clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    I'd have MORE respect for Starbucks if they would just own up to their own policy of booting non-paying black customers

  5. #15
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,284

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post


    I love a good flounce and you just are the best at it on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  6. #16
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,284

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    What is apparent (to answer the original OP question) is that cojones are clearly in short supply everywhere.

    While the EU today has decided an arms embargo on Turkey (unanimously), not much else it can do besides imposing further economic sanctions. The latter finding no overall consensus.

    IOW even an abundance of cojones amounts to little when "the willy" is kind of meager.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  7. #17
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,284

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    What is apparent (to answer the original OP question) is that cojones are clearly in short supply everywhere.

    While the EU today has decided an arms embargo on Turkey (unanimously), not much else it can do besides imposing further economic sanctions. The latter finding no overall consensus.

    IOW even an abundance of cojones amounts to little when "the willy" is kind of meager.
    I have to correct my previous post.

    No arms embargo declared, just current arms deliveries to be suspended.

    The prospect of Edogan flooding the EU with millions of refugees has clearly made for cojones-shrinkage.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  8. #18
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:04 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,984

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    I have to correct my previous post.

    No arms embargo declared, just current arms deliveries to be suspended.

    The prospect of Edogan flooding the EU with millions of refugees has clearly made for cojones-shrinkage.
    I still don't fully understand why this beast is still in NATO.


    Madame Ambassador Yovanovitch: "The State Department is being hollowed out from within." (the understood predicate - by Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo).

  9. #19
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,284

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Valley View Post
    I still don't fully understand why this beast is still in NATO.
    Seems that the rest is banking on the hope that one day the Sultan will be gone and NATO will once again comprise democratically run states.

    Height of hypocrisy of course, seeing how neither the military dictatorship of the past made for enough worry in that respect, not did the invasion of Cyprus happening long before the Sultan's times.

    Not to mention Greece's Colonels' junta.

    While everybody is meanwhile getting indignant over the recent demonstrations of fascism by some Bulgarian NONE-football hools (notably NOT the players) and demanding the whole country be expelled from the championship to come, I've yet to hear demands for expelling the whole Turkish team that disgraced by now two pitches with salutes to the Sultan and support of the invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  10. #20
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:04 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,984

    Re: Did any have the cojones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    Seems that the rest is banking on the hope that one day the Sultan will be gone and NATO will once again comprise democratically run states.

    Height of hypocrisy of course, seeing how neither the military dictatorship of the past made for enough worry in that respect, not did the invasion of Cyprus happening long before the Sultan's times.

    Not to mention Greece's Colonels' junta.

    While everybody is meanwhile getting indignant over the recent demonstrations of fascism by some Bulgarian NONE-football hools (notably NOT the players) and demanding the whole country be expelled from the championship to come, I've yet to hear demands for expelling the whole Turkish team that disgraced by now two pitches with salutes to the Sultan and support of the invasion.
    Erdogan seems to be tweaking NATO's nose now.

    Invading a neighboring state to ethnically-cleanse the population and buying advanced weapons systems from the Russian Federation that are not NATO compliant.

    More journalists are locked up in Turkey than anywhere else on the globe. Erdogan is spending more and more time in Moscow.

    He's gone already. The NATO states are perhaps just too embarrassed to admit this truth.


    Madame Ambassador Yovanovitch: "The State Department is being hollowed out from within." (the understood predicate - by Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •