Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 113

Thread: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

  1. #61
    Professor Westphalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    East
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Total fail. Lack of reading comprehension noted.

    They have every right to join the EU. The question is, does the EU want a country where democracy doesn't function? Does the EU want to admit a state that doesn't control its territory?

    Apparently, you think they do and any suggestion to the contrary means I'm a Russian plant.


    You ask meaningful questions, and of course you will therefore be denounced as a Russian agent.


    Ukraine is, with or without Donbas, still hopelessly divided. It's also bankrupt.


    Ukraine is trying to succeed through making an enemy of its larger more powerful neighbor. This has never been achieved by any state in history.
    “There is a smug style in American liberalism ..... It is a way of conducting politics, predicated on the belief that American life is not divided by moral difference or policy divergence ..... but by the failure of half the country to know what’s good for them.”
    - Emmett Rensin

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    EU. We're ready for you, Vladimir.
    Last Seen
    02-15-19 @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by Westphalian View Post
    You ask meaningful questions, and of course you will therefore be denounced as a Russian agent.


    Ukraine is, with or without Donbas, still hopelessly divided. It's also bankrupt.


    Ukraine is trying to succeed through making an enemy of its larger more powerful neighbor. This has never been achieved by any state in history.
    Yeah, Poland too begged to be invaded.

    "Once again, myths about the persecution of a German minority were used to build up a case for armed intervention. German refugees told pitious tales of Polish brutality. Nazi propaganda filmed them greedily for the cinema newsreels throughout July and August."
    The World at War Ep 1-A New Germany: 1933-1939 - video dailymotion

    You ain't fooling anyone.


  3. #63
    Professor Westphalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    East
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by CEngelbrecht View Post
    Yeah, Poland too begged to be invaded.

    "Once again, myths about the persecution of a German minority were used to build up a case for armed intervention. German refugees told pitious tales of Polish brutality. Nazi propaganda filmed them greedily for the cinema newsreels throughout July and August."
    The World at War Ep 1-A New Germany: 1933-1939 - video dailymotion

    You ain't fooling anyone.


    2 salient facts:


    1. I never mentioned invasion.


    2. Ukraine isn't in the EU.


    Which renders your post totally irrelevant.
    “There is a smug style in American liberalism ..... It is a way of conducting politics, predicated on the belief that American life is not divided by moral difference or policy divergence ..... but by the failure of half the country to know what’s good for them.”
    - Emmett Rensin

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    EU. We're ready for you, Vladimir.
    Last Seen
    02-15-19 @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by Westphalian View Post
    2 salient facts:


    1. I never mentioned invasion.


    2. Ukraine isn't in the EU.


    Which renders your post totally irrelevant.
    First you piss on people, then you say they smell.


  5. #65
    Professor Westphalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    East
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by CEngelbrecht View Post
    First you piss on people, then you say they smell.


    I said Ukraine was divided and bankrupt - hardly contentious given its civil war, and desperate economic situation and IMF indebtedness.


    You responded by talking about invasion and referencing the EU.


    Go figure.
    “There is a smug style in American liberalism ..... It is a way of conducting politics, predicated on the belief that American life is not divided by moral difference or policy divergence ..... but by the failure of half the country to know what’s good for them.”
    - Emmett Rensin

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    EU. We're ready for you, Vladimir.
    Last Seen
    02-15-19 @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by Westphalian View Post
    I said Ukraine was divided and bankrupt - hardly contentious given its civil war, and desperate economic situation and IMF indebtedness.


    You responded by talking about invasion and referencing the EU.


    Go figure.
    You actually believe this works? Or are you filling the numbers?

  7. #67
    patria et honor
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    25,308

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by Westphalian View Post
    I said Ukraine was divided and bankrupt
    Hardly. Not doing badly for a nation invaded by Russia. Elections next month.

    You really need to free all the Ukrainian/Crimean prisoners you're holding in Moscow.

    Now you've also charged a Russian woman under the "undesirables" law, arrested a female journalist in Pskov, and arrested a dozen women participating in the "March of Mother's" protest in St. Petersburg.

    You gonna arrest all your women folk?


    "I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn’t need to do this. But I'd rather do it much faster." — Donald Trump 15 February 2019
    US Constitution, Article 1, Section 9, Clause 7. No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law

  8. #68
    Professor Westphalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    East
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by CEngelbrecht View Post
    You actually believe this works? Or are you filling the numbers?

    Your logic problem not mine.


    Probably a waste of time trying to reason with those for whom hatred of Russia is ingrained.
    “There is a smug style in American liberalism ..... It is a way of conducting politics, predicated on the belief that American life is not divided by moral difference or policy divergence ..... but by the failure of half the country to know what’s good for them.”
    - Emmett Rensin

  9. #69
    patria et honor
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    25,308

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by Westphalian View Post
    Probably a waste of time trying to reason with those for whom hatred of Russia is ingrained.
    Not a hatred of Russia. A hatred of the Putin regime.


    "I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn’t need to do this. But I'd rather do it much faster." — Donald Trump 15 February 2019
    US Constitution, Article 1, Section 9, Clause 7. No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    EU. We're ready for you, Vladimir.
    Last Seen
    02-15-19 @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: The falsification of history: 'Ukraine' is not a country

    Quote Originally Posted by Westphalian View Post
    Your logic problem not mine.


    Probably a waste of time trying to reason with those for whom hatred of Russia is ingrained.
    What's it like staring into that abyss and suddenly be the fascists yourselves?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •