Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 205

Thread: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

  1. #171
    Sage
    Tim the plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sheffield
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,042

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Every
    Science
    Agency
    On
    The
    Planet
    Would be in jail if there was a law against lying and calling it science or I would be shown to be wrong.

  2. #172
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,291

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post
    Would be in jail if there was a law against lying and calling it science or I would be shown to be wrong.
    Yes....deniers would be

  3. #173
    Sage
    Tim the plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sheffield
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,042

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Yes....deniers would be
    Yep. It would be good to find out who was lying. Let the courts make a slow deliberate judgement with scientists presenting the evidence under oath.

    Us Skeptics are well up for that. Have you noticed the post about the Royal commission in Austrailia?

    Petition: Alan Kohler wants a Royal Commission into Climate Science (to convince the skeptics) << JoNova

  4. #174
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,291

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post
    Yep. It would be good to find out who was lying. Let the courts make a slow deliberate judgement with scientists presenting the evidence under oath.

    Us Skeptics are well up for that. Have you noticed the post about the Royal commission in Austrailia?
    So you believe in a giant world wide conspiracy of every science agency on the planet.



    My god that is hilarious

  5. #175
    Sage
    Tim the plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sheffield
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,042

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    So you believe in a giant world wide conspiracy of every science agency on the planet.



    My god that is hilarious
    Petition: Alan Kohler wants a Royal Commission into Climate Science (to convince the skeptics) << JoNova

    Us Skeptics are well up for it. Have you the same confidence?

  6. #176
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,291

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post
    Absolutely. I would love it.


    Shut down this entire denier nonsense once and for all

  7. #177
    Sage
    Tim the plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sheffield
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,042

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Absolutely. I would love it.


    Shut down this entire denier nonsense once and for all

    Maybe.

    But what happens if you lose?

  8. #178
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,291

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post

    Maybe.

    But what happens if you lose?
    What happens if you lose?


    You will claim a international conspiracy got to the commission.


    And we are right back here

  9. #179
    Sage
    Tim the plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sheffield
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,042

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    What happens if you lose?


    You will claim a international conspiracy got to the commission.


    And we are right back here
    If they answer the question as to what the bad thing is then I will understadn the panic I will change my mind.

    Now how about you?

  10. #180
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,291

    Re: Rejoice, the Earth Is Becoming Greener

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post
    If they answer the question as to what the bad thing is then I will understadn the panic I will change my mind.

    Now how about you?
    No you wont. I did that already with you.


    You will never stray from your religious belief

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •