Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 439

Thread: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

  1. #381
    Potential COVID carrier

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    46,472

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenSherr View Post
    There are 66 studies given, though.

    At least enough evidence to prove that HCQ promotion isn't on the same level as witchcraft, or selling snakeoil.

    Also, did you see the videos of the physicians I posted? It's not just far-right "nutjobs," I've been reading accounts of physicians supporting HCQ for months, and seen a couple posters testify that HCQ was the preferred treatment at their hospital.
    Your videos are pointless anecdotal evidence.

    You’ve been schooled on why anecdotal evidence isn’t evidence repeatedly- why isn’t it sticking?

    Again... who put up this website? Where’s it from?
    This may go down as the worst avoidable public health disaster in US history -Eric Topol, MD on COVID-19

  2. #382
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,801

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Look at you, now your argument is so weak, you call everyone that disagrees with you "people working for the Biden campaign".

    You have no idea why you have earned your complete irrelevance at this site, pretty damned amazing.

    Go hang with your bunch of people, the bunch of people here are all laughing at your idiotic posts.
    Beefhart, this is the last time I'm going to respond to this garbage.

    I'm not going to debate the number of people who agree with me. If it is truly that important to you, create a poll in the polling forum, and make sure you word the question "Do you consider HCQ at the same level as witchcraft?"

    I am on this thread in order to debate the content of this issue. If people agree with me, great, if they don't, oh well. But I'm going to continue debating the content of the issue until all my points are made.

  3. #383
    Potential COVID carrier

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    46,472

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenSherr View Post
    Beefhart, this is the last time I'm going to respond to this garbage.

    I'm not going to debate the number of people who agree with me. If it is truly that important to you, create a poll in the polling forum, and make sure you word the question "Do you consider HCQ at the same level as witchcraft."

    I am on this thread in order to debate the content of this issue. If people agree with me, great, if they don't, oh well. But I'm going to continue debating the content of the issue until all my points are made.
    Protip: never think ‘bubba agrees with me’ is a positive thing. Ever.
    This may go down as the worst avoidable public health disaster in US history -Eric Topol, MD on COVID-19

  4. #384
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,801

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    You’ve been schooled on why anecdotal evidence isn’t evidence repeatedly- why isn’t it sticking?
    Lol "schooled" by who? You? Lursa? Beefhart? Assuming you're not all working together?

    3Goofs, if you're not able to stick to the content, I'm going to find a liberal poster who is, on another thread.

    Something is going on here, and it has absolutely nothing to do with HCQ.

  5. #385
    Chico needed the money...
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,616

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenSherr View Post
    Beefhart, this is the last time I'm going to respond to this garbage.

    I'm not going to debate the number of people who agree with me. If it is truly that important to you, create a poll in the polling forum, and make sure you word the question "Do you consider HCQ at the same level as witchcraft?"

    I am on this thread in order to debate the content of this issue. If people agree with me, great, if they don't, oh well. But I'm going to continue debating the content of the issue until all my points are made.
    Its the last time, because you have had your ass handed to you over and over by actual science.

    I accept your defeat.
    Lenny Bruce is not afraid.

  6. #386
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,801

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Its the last time, because you have had your ass handed to you over and over by actual science.
    No, you have had your ass handed to you over and over by actual science

    COVID-19 Treatment - Analysis of 66 global studies showing high effectiveness for early treatment

  7. #387
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,801

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    I accept your defeat.
    You do understand Marxism, correct?

  8. #388
    Chico needed the money...
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,616

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenSherr View Post
    You do understand Marxism, correct?
    You already said you were finished responding to me.

    How sad.

    You lost.
    Lenny Bruce is not afraid.

  9. #389
    Potential COVID carrier

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    46,472

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenSherr View Post
    No, you have had your ass handed to you over and over by actual science

    COVID-19 Treatment - Analysis of 66 global studies showing high effectiveness for early treatment
    I will ask again. For the third time.

    Who is running that website?
    This may go down as the worst avoidable public health disaster in US history -Eric Topol, MD on COVID-19

  10. #390
    Sage
    TU Curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lower Mainland of BC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,278

    Re: [W:330] Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroq

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Non Compos Mentis

    Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

    Trump's New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

    Will Sommer
    The Daily Beast July 28, 2020

    A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren't necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a "must watch", while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

    Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel's medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

    Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

    She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by "reptilians" and other aliens.


    Immanuel gave her viral speech on the steps of the Supreme Court at the "White Coat Summit", a gathering of a handful of doctors who call themselves America's Frontline Doctors and dispute the medical consensus on the novel coronavirus. The event was organized by the right-wing group Tea Party Patriots, which is backed by wealthy Republican donors.

    In her speech, Immanuel alleges that she has successfully treated hundreds of patients with hydroxychloroquine, a controversial treatment Trump has promoted and says he has taken himself. Studies have failed to find proof that the drug has any benefit in treating COVID-19, and the Food and Drug Administration in June revoked its emergency authorization to use it to treat the deadly virus, saying it hadn't demonstrated any effect on patients' mortality prospects.
    Believing what whackos say if par for the course for Mr. Trump.

    Mind you, he only believes "the very best" whackos.
    Summary of 20/08/07 COVID-19 (Deaths/Cases) Mortality Statistics
    World (718,365/19,295,948) 3.72% / USA (162,836/5,033,723) 3.23% / Canada (8,966/118,561) 7.56%
    Daily update of the COVID-19 data is at Daily Statistical Summary of COVID-19

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •