View Poll Results: Trump Admin is fast tracking a vaccine. Are you getting it?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 37.50%
  • no

    2 12.50%
  • Don't know

    8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102

Thread: Fast Tracked Vaccine

  1. #31
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    114,908

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by Keridan View Post
    Direct and complete quotes is dropping context? You can do better. Try again
    There's an OP before that. How moronic. I pointed out that E5s get paid the same as an example of how stupid his absolutist, context dropping, bs was. Do you think I didn't know E5s get paid the same? What kind of idiotic garbage are you pushing.

    I guess I just didn't know that, huh? So stupid.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 05-03-20 at 02:58 AM.

  2. #32
    Guru
    Keridan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    There's an OP before that. How moronic.
    I wasn't going to describe your reply that way, but if you want to, that's fine. I don't think anyone will argue.
    Omniscience just sucks without omnipotence!


    Support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

  3. #33
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    114,908

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by Keridan View Post
    I wasn't going to describe your reply that way, but if you want to, that's fine. I don't think anyone will argue.
    I tried to spell it out for you a bit better in editing. When you figure out that I already knew E5s get paid the same, you'll see how stupid TD's and your bs was.

    It's not like you brought new evidence. What dumbass bs.

  4. #34
    Guru
    Keridan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I tried to spell it out for you a bit better in editing. When you figure out that I already knew E5s get paid the same, you'll see how stupid TD's and your bs was.

    It's not like you brought new evidence. What dumbass bs.
    New evidence not required after the embarrassment you considered replies, but if you feel that strongly, look at the posts following it that clearly demonstrated the errors contained in your replies.
    Omniscience just sucks without omnipotence!


    Support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

  5. #35
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    87,071

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    The research to testing to production to distribution timeline was a year and a half. How is that going to be magically reduced?
    No. That was an estimate based off of past technology and results. There have been some innovations lately, I can not remember exactly what the doctor/research guy said but they are using a different messenger RNA or something that is faster in results... they are also using past vaccines for the aspects that work against the current virus that have no negative side effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Hey guise i took 1st gwade science a boy has a pee pee and a girl doesnt! I r smurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Actually, it is YOURS that reveals the nature of you supporting slavery.

    Liking dogs reveals supporting slavery...

  6. #36
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    114,908

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by Keridan View Post
    New evidence not required after the embarrassment you considered replies, but if you feel that strongly, look at the posts following it that clearly demonstrated the errors contained in your replies.
    Yeah, I didn't already know E5s are paid the same. I forgot that. You got me.



  7. #37
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    87,071

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    There's an OP before that. How moronic. I pointed out that E5s get paid the same as an example of how stupid his absolutist, context dropping, bs was. Do you think I didn't know E5s get paid the same? What kind of idiotic garbage are you pushing.

    I guess I just didn't know that, huh? So stupid.
    You have gotten really negative...

    What kind of idiotic garbage are you pushing.
    So stupid.
    How moronic.
    What dumbass bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Hey guise i took 1st gwade science a boy has a pee pee and a girl doesnt! I r smurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Actually, it is YOURS that reveals the nature of you supporting slavery.

    Liking dogs reveals supporting slavery...

  8. #38
    Guru
    Keridan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Yeah, I didn't already know E5s are paid the same. I forgot that. You got me.


    Or all the other things you seemed to have forgotten, such as the meaning of absolutism. It's okay, altered mental status seems to be the in-thing these days. Just check out our choices for president.
    Omniscience just sucks without omnipotence!


    Support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

  9. #39
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    114,908

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by Keridan View Post
    Or all the other things you seemed to have forgotten, such as the meaning of absolutism. It's okay, altered mental status seems to be the in-thing these days. Just check out our choices for president.
    Enjoy the men's rights convention.

  10. #40
    Guru
    Keridan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Fast Tracked Vaccine

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Enjoy the men's rights convention.
    Maybe you can give me directions? I understand it's near the convention about learning to deal with insecurity issues.
    Omniscience just sucks without omnipotence!


    Support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •