Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 300

Thread: I知 Not a Doctor

  1. #221
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,883
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I see you were the 10th poster in this thread trying to figure out Trump's angle on this hydroxychloroquine. Evidently it has to do where you watch your news. Because on FOX they have had doctor after doctor who are treating their patients with hydroxychloroquine with great success. Even Dr Oz has been involved in studies for weeks and he is promoting
    hydroxychloroquine. One doctor on Fox just yesterday said he had over 300 patients he was treating for coronavirus with hydroxychloroquine and none of them have needed a ventilator and are recovering. They have had multiple people on that were treated with hydroxychloroquine and have recovered. Dr. OZ has been working with a French doctor that started using it with great success and is now doing a study at Columbia University show this drug is working. He is on Fox frequently with updates and said if he were to get it would insist on being treated with hydroxychloroquine.

    Because I have an autoimmune disease maybe I can help you understand better the anti-inflammatory properties of hydroxychloroquine. Decades ago it was used for malaria. But for a couple of decades they have been using it to treat autoimmune diseases with success under different names. An autoimmune disease can throw a persons immune system into a frenzy. Any little thing their body comes in contact with it over reacts. In the process it causes damage to joints and just about every part of the body including organs. Whenever inflammation is present in the body it reacts by producing histamines that result in producing fluid wherever there is inflammation. A good way to look at it for someone who does not have an autoimmune disease is an allergy. If you have an allergy what does your body do when you come in contact with what you are allergic to? It reacts by producing a lot of histamines to get rid of it. You end up with itchy watery eyes, snotty nose, and upper respiratory congestion.

    Now follow me here......when a virus enters your body such as the coronavirus it attacks the lungs. The inflammation builds and the body reacts by producing fluid to rid it. But what ends up happening the fluid is so great the person ends up drowning from within.

    Hydroxychloroquine and its anti-inflammation properties tells the body to stop producing the fluid, mucus etc. because in tames the inflammation the same way it stops the person suffering with RA from having their joints fill with fluid.

    Trump has reason to have hope in this drug. I hope more especially in New York start using it before the need of a ventilator. Because they are dying at record rate. Most in NY are on the ventilator for weeks and die. They need to keep people from reaching the point they need a ventilator.
    The point to concentrate on here is, Trump is not a doctor and he has NO BUSINESS making recommendations that a DOCTOR is supposed to make.
    The point is, this is when a president is supposed to STFU and let the doctors and scientists talk.
    The only reason Trump wants everyone to hear HIM say it is because HE wants the credit, when he does not deserve the credit, and never will...because he is not a doctor.

    So it does not MATTER if he was wrong about it or right about it, even if he is right about it, he is still WRONG.
    What's next? Trump advising people who run nuclear power plants?
    You just don't get it...You never will get it.

    Trump could order a nuke plant to turn up the output until a nuclear accident happened, and you'd blame Obama.
    Your list of excuses to protect Trump would be endless even as people are running around with their skin falling off their bodies.

    Trumpers are cult members.
    Are you better off than you were four years ago?
    (I'll give you a minute to take off your mask so you can answer.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    I'm willing to let you die and keep all my liberties, tho. We are not a team.

  2. #222
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    46,950

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    There has been precisely 1 count of an idiot leftist voter that heard that it was a a good medical treatment and thought "hey...we dont actually HAVE the virus, but why dont we go ahead and swallow fish tank cleaning liquid just for ****s and giggles." Anyone with a pulse and a measurable IQ would hear "Why not try it? Go ahead, it's harmless. You've got nothing to lose, it can't kill you." and talk to their doctor about trying it if they already at deaths door.

    I mean...I dont know you personally. Maybe YOU arent smart enough to understand that, but I SUSPECT that you are and you are just doing what you and every other leftist does here daily...just looking for the next stupid thing to **** yourself over. Again.

    Don't worry. It will be something different tomorrow.
    how many must die from taking this presidentially recommended drug before it becomes important enough to end that recommendation?
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Imaging the pit of sheer vileness one one would have to descend to to make Coulter abandon you.
    ​45<44

  3. #223
    Professor
    Citizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Actually, there was a bump a week, or so ago. The media didn't dig that...lol
    Yeah, there was a bump about a week ago. Didn稚 last long though
    Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme

  4. #224
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    122,460

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Yeah, there was a bump about a week ago. Didn’t last long though
    And now he's back down his normal numbers, which are higher than Obama's.
    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Here the Sailor yell out WTF??
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Open up the concentration camps! Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Only if there are ovens.

  5. #225
    Sage
    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,454

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    you are refusing to acknowledge the obvious

    but for tRump advocating that drug as a medication for covid-19, that couple would not have ingested what they believed was the presidentially recommended drug to effect a cure
    You know sometimes I read your posts I wonder which side of the bed you got out of that day. Trump never told anyone to go take fish tank cleaner. It was about a prescription of hydroxychloroquine which is in several drug forms today. Not just for Malaria but for different autoimmune diseases with great success. I would share with you knowing what I do about autoimmune diseases because I have one but your ignorant post doesn't warrant the bother. But mark my words Trump is right on this one.

  6. #226
    Sage
    Linc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL—16
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,872

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    English is hard.

    Dood...you dont give a **** about where the bodies are, as long as you can try to exploit them for gain. Never have.
    Telling a poster they don稚 care where the bodies are, as long as you claim I can exploit them, is par for the course from you, VanceMack. This isn稚 about smearing fellow posters, except with those like you.

    The rest of us stay focused on what a ****ing catastrophic piece of **** we have as a pre$ident and how he痴 completed ****ed this Nation for years if not decades to come.
    #Dignity Of Work -- #Chemists Have Solutions -- #COVID Century

  7. #227
    Horrible Bastard Hamish Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Tucson
    Last Seen
    05-21-20 @ 11:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,347

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And now he's back down his normal numbers, which are higher than Obama's.
    Watching the live action version of Jerry Pournelle's "Crazy Eddie" concept.

  8. #228
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    46,950

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    You know sometimes I read your posts I wonder which side of the bed you got out of that day. Trump never told anyone to go take fish tank cleaner. It was about a prescription of hydroxychloroquine which is in several drug forms today. Not just for Malaria but for different autoimmune diseases with great success. I would share with you knowing what I do about autoimmune diseases because I have one but your ignorant post doesn't warrant the bother. But mark my words Trump is right on this one.
    those two people took what they believed to be the drug the president recommended be taken
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Imaging the pit of sheer vileness one one would have to descend to to make Coulter abandon you.
    ​45<44

  9. #229
    Sage
    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,454

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    those two people took what they believed to be the drug the president recommended be taken
    They were ignorant people who tried to self medicate using a damn fish tank cleaner to do so! I don't think anything else needs to be said.

  10. #230
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    70,527

    Re: I知 Not a Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    how many must die from taking this presidentially recommended drug before it becomes important enough to end that recommendation?
    How many are dying without it?

    France and other countries have had tremendous success rates. So again...I'm left to ask...is it the drug that is saving lives and thus ruining your body count that has you pissed off or that the president is a proponent of its use?

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •