Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

  1. #1
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    556
    Blog Entries
    2

    COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    If one goes to High Wired News it has been determined that COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW that reduces hospital stay to 5 days and that a money trail has been getting in the way of the truth. Yes some hospitals have been treating COVID 19 as we speak with success.

    Does the data dictate putting America in Quarantine? NO

    What’s the real death rate of Coronavirus? Did patients die from COVID, did patients have COVID 19 or were their immune systems compromised to begin with?

    YouTube

    Pres Trump is now trying to be the good guy using documented evidence but why?

    This COVID19 scam has been useful as a means to destroy the economy.

    All of the estimates related to COVID 19 appear to be without foundation. Why?

  2. #2
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American Refugee in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,466

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    Ah yes, the "real" news is from a blog named High Wire News, and all of the world's scientists are in on a conspiracy to destroy the world economy.

    Is a side effect of COVID-19 that it makes the dumb and gullible even more so?

  3. #3
    Guru

    BlueTex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,857

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Razoo View Post
    If one goes to High Wired News it has been determined that COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW that reduces hospital stay to 5 days and that a money trail has been getting in the way of the truth. Yes some hospitals have been treating COVID 19 as we speak with success.

    Does the data dictate putting America in Quarantine? NO

    What’s the real death rate of Coronavirus? Did patients die from COVID, did patients have COVID 19 or were their immune systems compromised to begin with?

    YouTube

    Pres Trump is now trying to be the good guy using documented evidence but why?

    This COVID19 scam has been useful as a means to destroy the economy.

    All of the estimates related to COVID 19 appear to be without foundation. Why?


    LOL....

    Del Bigtree - Wikipedia

    Sounds very credible...

  4. #4
    Sage

    JacksinPA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    13,347

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    This COVID19 scam

    Just look at what's happening in NYC & New Orleans & you will find that COVID-19 is real & not a scam.
    'Make America great' - Benito Mussolini, Fascist Dictator, 1927 newsreel clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5l_r8MG5II

  5. #5
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,959

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    the new Tweety cultist line is that the virus is very serious, but the orange fool is on top of it in a way that no other president, even those with functioning brains, ever could have been. his response has been amazing and tremendous. please catch up.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Moonglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    foothills of destiny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,275

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Razoo View Post
    If one goes to High Wired News it has been determined that COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW that reduces hospital stay to 5 days and that a money trail has been getting in the way of the truth. Yes some hospitals have been treating COVID 19 as we speak with success.

    Does the data dictate putting America in Quarantine? NO

    What’s the real death rate of Coronavirus? Did patients die from COVID, did patients have COVID 19 or were their immune systems compromised to begin with?

    YouTube

    Pres Trump is now trying to be the good guy using documented evidence but why?

    This COVID19 scam has been useful as a means to destroy the economy.

    All of the estimates related to COVID 19 appear to be without foundation. Why?
    Can we see your professional credentials or shall we just accept your prognostications now while adorating your godlike knowledge about all things?
    To live is to suffer~Fritz Lang

  7. #7
    Guru

    BlueTex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,857

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Can we see your professional credentials or shall we just accept your prognostications now while adorating your godlike knowledge about all things?
    It's kind of fascinating that these kind of posters are willing to gamble the lives of tens of thousands of Americans based on the comments of anti-vaccination CEO....

  8. #8
    Sage
    Moonglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    foothills of destiny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,275

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTex View Post
    It's kind of fascinating that these kind of posters are willing to gamble the lives of tens of thousands of Americans based on the comments of anti-vaccination CEO....
    Yet, they do not now or previously have been in the front lines...
    To live is to suffer~Fritz Lang

  9. #9
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    3,298

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Ah yes, the "real" news is from a blog named High Wire News, and all of the world's scientists are in on a conspiracy to destroy the world economy.

    Is a side effect of COVID-19 that it makes the dumb and gullible even more so?
    Actually, there is a treatment available now:

    Eye of newt and toe of frog,
    Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
    Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
    Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
    For a charm of powerful trouble,
    Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

  10. #10
    Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:35 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,667

    Re: COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Razoo View Post
    If one goes to High Wired News it has been determined that COVID 19 is not as severe as we have been led to believe, there is treatment available NOW that reduces hospital stay to 5 days and that a money trail has been getting in the way of the truth. Yes some hospitals have been treating COVID 19 as we speak with success.

    Does the data dictate putting America in Quarantine? NO

    What’s the real death rate of Coronavirus? Did patients die from COVID, did patients have COVID 19 or were their immune systems compromised to begin with?

    YouTube

    Pres Trump is now trying to be the good guy using documented evidence but why?

    This COVID19 scam has been useful as a means to destroy the economy.

    All of the estimates related to COVID 19 appear to be without foundation. Why?
    Tell that to Italy. Over 9000 dead in a few weeks. Seemed serious to them.


    Country and territory
    Confirmed
    Deaths
    Recoveries
    United States
    104,671
    1,716
    2,387

    Italy
    86,498
    9,134

    10,950

    China
    81,394
    3,295
    74,971
    https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...GpZjvM4q0wliA-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •