Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 114

Thread: Trump can boss, he can't lead

  1. #1
    Sage
    JackA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,478

    Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Trump’s childish spats with governors have revealed perhaps more clearly than anything else in his Presidency his unfitness to lead. The governor of Michigan, “that woman”, has seen supplies from the federal government held up because the President felt she “wasn’t nice”. He’s lashed out at Cuomo and the governor of Washington when a leader would have quietly put up with their frustrations, or answered them civilly whether or not he felt the criticisms unfair. One effect of this has been to exacerbate the divisiveness in the country, as his supporters join with him in his attacks, when a deadly common threat should be a cause of unity.

    Trump knows how to be a boss. He doesn't know how to lead.
    "Ya gets no bread with one meatball."

  2. #2
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,032

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by JackA View Post
    Trump’s childish spats with governors have revealed perhaps more clearly than anything else in his Presidency his unfitness to lead. The governor of Michigan, “that woman”, has seen supplies from the federal government held up because the President felt she “wasn’t nice”. He’s lashed out at Cuomo and the governor of Washington when a leader would have quietly put up with their frustrations, or answered them civilly whether or not he felt the criticisms unfair. One effect of this has been to exacerbate the divisiveness in the country, as his supporters join with him in his attacks, when a deadly common threat should be a cause of unity.

    Trump knows how to be a boss. He doesn't know how to lead.
    It takes two to tango.

    Hold those governors responsible for their actions.
    "Be your own journalist." - Greg Gutfeld
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  3. #3
    Sage
    JackA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,478

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    It takes two to tango.

    Hold those governors responsible for their actions.
    You make my point.
    "Ya gets no bread with one meatball."

  4. #4
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    123,184

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by JackA View Post
    Trump’s childish spats with governors have revealed perhaps more clearly than anything else in his Presidency his unfitness to lead. The governor of Michigan, “that woman”, has seen supplies from the federal government held up because the President felt she “wasn’t nice”. He’s lashed out at Cuomo and the governor of Washington when a leader would have quietly put up with their frustrations, or answered them civilly whether or not he felt the criticisms unfair. One effect of this has been to exacerbate the divisiveness in the country, as his supporters join with him in his attacks, when a deadly common threat should be a cause of unity.

    Trump knows how to be a boss. He doesn't know how to lead.
    Why do you need a leader? You can't think for yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Here the Sailor yell out WTF??
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Open up the concentration camps! Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Only if there are ovens.

  5. #5
    Educator hermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    05-18-20 @ 01:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    It takes two to tango.

    Hold those governors responsible for their actions.
    Just like the people are going to hold Trump responsible for all his actions for the past 3 1/2 years. By voting him out of office in November.

    Is that what you meant?

  6. #6
    Educator hermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    05-18-20 @ 01:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why do you need a leader? You can't think for yourself?
    The country needs a leader. We haven't had one for the past 3 1/2 years.

    We've had an impetuous, egoistic, child in office causing chaos everywhere he goes.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,032

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by JackA View Post
    You make my point.
    No I didn't. Your point had nothing to do with holding those governors responsible for their actions.
    "Be your own journalist." - Greg Gutfeld
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  8. #8
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    123,184

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    The country needs a leader. We haven't had one for the past 3 1/2 years.

    We've had an impetuous, egoistic, child in office causing chaos everywhere he goes.
    You can't think for yourself? Why do you desire to be lead so bad?

    What have you done to contribute to the country diring this crisis? Besides bitch about Trump and no, that isn't a contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Here the Sailor yell out WTF??
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Open up the concentration camps! Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Only if there are ovens.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,032

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    Just like the people are going to hold Trump responsible for all his actions for the past 3 1/2 years. By voting him out of office in November.

    Is that what you meant?
    Nope.

    What part of "Hold those governors responsible for their actions." do you not understand?
    "Be your own journalist." - Greg Gutfeld
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  10. #10
    Sage
    JackA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,478

    Re: Trump can boss, he can't lead

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why do you need a leader? You can't think for yourself?
    I personally don't need a leader though from the perceptiveness level of your post I suspect you do.
    "Ya gets no bread with one meatball."

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •