Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 170

Thread: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

  1. #151
    Guru Old 'N Chill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,970

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You're having a helluva leftwing circle jerk aren't you? I'll bet you're smoking a cigar while it's going on.

    Good conservative reply.
    VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN 2020
    Voting third party is a vote for Trump


  2. #152
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    27,953

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by eman623 View Post
    He's the leader we got though. Most Americans try to put aside their political partisanship during a crisis.
    Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade....

  3. #153
    Guru Old 'N Chill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,970

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInThe View Post
    hey, the Republican Party got a loud, white crook in the White House though. isn't that way more important than a competent leader after the first minority president?
    Yep, if he's a white racist fat mouth bully, they're in their heaven with their new King. They don't want competence or intelligence, they want someone just like them to turn back the clock on the rights of people of color, women and gays. Yup....'Meruca First!, Lock Her Up!. Build That Wall!!, Send Her Back!, Mexico Will Pay! Their own little Mussolini....like he said about Fiorina, LOOK AT THAT FACE!



    VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN 2020
    Voting third party is a vote for Trump


  4. #154
    Sage
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,060

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by Old 'N Chill View Post
    Yep, if he's a white racist fat mouth bully, they're in their heaven with their new King. They don't want competence or intelligence, they want someone just like them to turn back the clock on the rights of people of color, women and gays. Yup....'Meruca First!, Lock Her Up!. Build That Wall!!, Send Her Back!, Mexico Will Pay! Their own little Mussolini....like he said about Fiorina, LOOK AT THAT FACE!






    i'm not sure that we all realize that the South Has Risen.

    it doesn't matter that the con man just used their fears to gain power (or that he just copied the Rush/Sean playbook). they, in their own minds, have turned the clock back to the 1950s when their social standing was a God Given Right.

  5. #155
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,697

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by eman623 View Post
    He's the leader we got though. Most Americans try to put aside their political partisanship during a crisis.


    Tell Trump, not us.

  6. #156
    Guru
    eman623's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,883

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesmoke View Post
    Tell Trump, not us.
    I'm asking the TDS crowd to put aside their hatred of the man for a few months. If he does something good, don't try to spin it into something negative. Maybe even praise him for it, but baby steps first. Stop looking for new and novel ways to be outraged by everything he does or says.
    "You are free and that is why you are lost." - Franz Kafka

  7. #157
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    111,103

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by eman623 View Post
    I'm asking the TDS crowd to put aside their hatred of the man for a few months. If he does something good, don't try to spin it into something negative. Maybe even praise him for it, but baby steps first. Stop looking for new and novel ways to be outraged by everything he does or says.
    You're asking people to put aside their criticism because little victim baby Twump can't handle it. You're protecting him like you're his mommy.

  8. #158
    Guru
    eman623's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,883

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You're asking people to put aside their criticism because little victim baby Twump can't handle it. You're protecting him like you're his mommy.
    I don't need to protect Trump. Trump doesn't give a crap whether people like you like him or not. Neither do I.

    But I'm asking people to put aside their obsessive hatred of the man during a crisis. For the good of the country.
    "You are free and that is why you are lost." - Franz Kafka

  9. #159
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    111,103

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by eman623 View Post
    I don't need to protect Trump. Trump doesn't give a crap whether people like you like him or not. Neither do I.

    But I'm asking people to put aside their obsessive hatred of the man during a crisis. For the good of the country.
    "Quick, Twumpy, behind my skirt!"

  10. #160
    Guru
    eman623's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,883

    Re: Trump Is The Worst Type of Leader To Have In A Crisis

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    "Quick, Twumpy, behind my skirt!"
    Whatever, troll.
    "You are free and that is why you are lost." - Franz Kafka

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •