Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 275

Thread: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

  1. #1
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    95,735

    World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    World Health Organization director praises Trump'''s leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic | Fox News

    This coincides with the 60% Gallup Approval rating for the President on handling of the pandemic, now the world is recognizing his efforts. Doubt seriously that the radical left ever will.

  2. #2
    Respected on both sides

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    66,287

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    World Health Organization director praises Trump'''s leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic | Fox News

    This coincides with the 60% Gallup Approval rating for the President on handling of the pandemic, now the world is recognizing his efforts. Doubt seriously that the radical left ever will.
    They’re trying to stroke his ego to get him to do something helpful.

    To date, all he has accomplished is convincing one of his followers to eat fish tank cleaner.

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,977
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    World Health Organization director praises Trump'''s leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic | Fox News

    This coincides with the 60% Gallup Approval rating for the President on handling of the pandemic, now the world is recognizing his efforts. Doubt seriously that the radical left ever will.
    Its always hard to tell who is actually praising trump and who is just stroking him to avoid his wrath.

    If you need anything from him you cannot ever, in any way, say or do anything he might take personally or he will turn on you like a rabid dog.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  4. #4
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    05-27-20 @ 06:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,559
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    They’re trying to stroke his ego to get him to do something helpful.

    To date, all he has accomplished is convincing one of his followers to eat fish tank cleaner.
    Like awarding a president a nobel peace prize who drones more people than anyone else in history?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  5. #5
    Respected on both sides

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    66,287

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    Like awarding a president a nobel peace prize who drones more people than anyone else in history?
    Are you suggesting that if we give trump a Nobel peace prize he’ll do something more helpful than convincing people to eat fish tank cleaner? Because at this point I’m all for it.

  6. #6
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    122,619

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Are you suggesting that if we give trump a Nobel peace prize he’ll do something more helpful than convincing people to eat fish tank cleaner? Because at this point I’m all for it.
    The lies started quick in this thread...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Here the Sailor yell out WTF??
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Open up the concentration camps! Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Only if there are ovens.

  7. #7
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,310
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    World Health Organization director praises Trump'''s leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic | Fox News

    This coincides with the 60% Gallup Approval rating for the President on handling of the pandemic, now the world is recognizing his efforts. Doubt seriously that the radical left ever will.
    We still lack testing. Still short on ventilators. Still short on PPE for medical professionals. But Trump is spending his time going on twitter tirades. He's the most unfit president in the history of the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  8. #8
    Educator captaintrips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Last Seen
    05-24-20 @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,149

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The lies started quick in this thread...lol
    Of course they did.

    Just like they have in ALL of the what ? More than 600 threads on the subject LOL

    Hyperventilating foolishness from liberals *yawns* what's new ??

    "We're all gonna die from the Trump virus ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"
    The 90's are the new 50's

  9. #9
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    95,735

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    We still lack testing. Still short on ventilators. Still short on PPE for medical professionals. But Trump is spending his time going on twitter tirades. He's the most unfit president in the history of the country.
    Yes, typical liberal response unable to give Trump credit for anything, over 60% of the American people disagree with you and now the WHO. Your loyalty to the liberals ideology is almost cult like with no logic or common sense behind it

  10. #10
    Potential COVID carrier

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    44,066

    Re: World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, typical liberal response unable to give Trump credit for anything, over 60% of the American people disagree with you and now the WHO. Your loyalty to the liberals ideology is almost cult like with no logic or common sense behind it
    Heckuva job, Brownie!

    This may go down as the worst avoidable public health disaster in US history -Eric Topol, MD on COVID-19

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •