Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 281

Thread: Trump address sparks chaos

  1. #151
    Sage
    bomberfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,838

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    I can't wait until we start seeing face masks with "America Made Great" on them.
    Ill just have to be creative and mark over it .


    See also the reason twump cultists need to play little “hypocrisy” games is they know they are in deep **** so the only way they can pull off any victory is by trying to make their opponents look just as bad as they are. Its the never play defense tactic

  2. #152
    Sage

    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,639

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by jpn View Post
    He didn't say it was "in the process of being rolled out." He said it was set up.
    Also, read the comments: https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1238138713919705089
    So that's evidence that he's full of...tranquilizers or something.

    Show me some evidence that what the Prez is saying is true. Because basically he's been lying since the crisis began.

    Misspelled *administration*
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. ” - George Carlin
    ”I know, everybody funny, now you funny too.” -George Thorogood

  3. #153
    Sage
    ElChupacabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    The Garden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,455

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    On the unlikely chances this hasn’t come up already, Trump has businesses in the UK and Northern Ireland, the exceptions to Trump’s travel bans.

    Glad to look out for number one during a global pandemic.
    Not including the UK was odd considering they have 460 cases thus far. Whether or not this factored into that decision hasn't been proven out. I think most people think tourism is going to be a wash for the foreseeable future.

  4. #154
    Respected on both sides

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by ElChupacabra View Post
    Not including the UK was odd considering they have 460 cases thus far. Whether or not this factored into that decision hasn't been proven out. I think most people think tourism is going to be a wash for the foreseeable future.
    Every time he institutes a travel ban, countries he has businesses in magically avoid that ban. Four years into his first term, this qualifies as a "res ipsa loquitur."

  5. #155
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    52,444

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Because they are completely different diseases/virus's....

    I'm not being funny but why do you think you know more than the WHO, CDC etc?
    Yes the others are way more dangerous and have killed way more people.
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  6. #156
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    52,444

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushinator View Post
    Remember this?



    You're nothing more than a pretender pandering to the lowest common denominator.
    yes you are. i figured that the mass hysteria would move off after a few days.
    however the economy isn't headed for a recession built on any market bubble.

    once the stupid passes markets will be just fine.
    it is just getting all the stupid out of the way first.

    so yes please continue your LCD pandering.

    i will go about my business as normal.
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  7. #157
    Respected on both sides

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    yes you are. i figured that the mass hysteria would move off after a few days.
    however the economy isn't headed for a recession built on any market bubble.

    once the stupid passes markets will be just fine.
    it is just getting all the stupid out of the way first.

    so yes please continue your LCD pandering.

    i will go about my business as normal.
    Right now, if we were the Titanic, the Dow has dropped nearly 8000 points because the ship just hit an iceberg.

  8. #158
    I'm not-low all the time

    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    lincoln park
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,770

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    i figured that the mass hysteria would move off after a few days.
    But it didn't.

    however the economy isn't headed for a recession built on any market bubble.
    Nobody claimed that it was. You are now trying to walk back your nonsense because it's turned on you in a matter of a day.

    once the stupid passes markets will be just fine.
    More predictions? I would stick to what you do best... pushing an empty GOP narrative.

    i will go about my business as normal.
    Making foolish statements based on pure partisanship. This is a pandemic and isn't something to take lightly.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  9. #159
    Sage

    RAMOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    42,880

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    CNN is the #1 enemy of the United States. Period.
    That statement seems to be mindless rhetoric that is repeating the fascist claims about targeting the free press. Every dictator and fascist do that.
    Na-mask-ee The mask I wear to protect you recognizes the mask you wear to protect me.

  10. #160
    Sage

    RAMOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    42,880

    Re: Trump address sparks chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    I disagree. Trump saying this is not a threat, will die off in summer ect was extremely dangerous. Now he is taking it seriously. Like I said before, this is an incredibly important step. We need Trump to take this seriously. We need him to be taking action.

    I am not claiming the perfect solution has been presented. I am not saying nothing more needs to be done. What I am saying is that Trump's stance last night and Trump's stance 2 weeks ago are not the same. I would much rather have him taking it seriously than dismissing it. Now we have to encourage him to continue on the path he started on last night and keep moving in the right direction rather than turning this into us vs them (public vs government). We need to unite. Doesn't mean I want anyone to vote for him, doesn't mean I approve of his performance or want a 2nd term for him. I don't on all counts. But I do believe in times of crisis of this magnitude that unity is more beneficial than hostility.
    Yet, at the same time, he wants to cut the CDC budget, even while this is going on.
    Na-mask-ee The mask I wear to protect you recognizes the mask you wear to protect me.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •