Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

  1. #21
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,608

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You've claimed to be an expert in aviation and I ran circles around you when it comes to aerodynamics. Remember when I proved your obsession with Vmo+90 to be laughable because that is actually SLOWER than the aircraft was actively tested at?
    That was very funny.
    Originally Posted by Mashmont
    "Because the right isn't hate-filled."

    "the perfect nature of the Catholic Church"-Mashmont

  2. #22
    Sage



    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    29,582

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    a new standard for "expert". That standard makes many people "experts". The question is why believe you as an "expert" over someone else.

    Your pattern of being an "expert" continues. Make a statement. Then provide no evidence to back it up.
    So tell us "expert". What "lies" are you saying Dr. Fauci has made?
    I'm an expert in propaganda because I have spent years watching mainstream media, reading mainstream media, and observing how they want me to think. I compare the stories and facts they cover with the stories and facts they keep covered up.

    So yes, the art of propaganda fascinates me, and I study it.

  3. #23
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,665

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    I'm an expert in propaganda because I have spent years watching mainstream media, reading mainstream media, and observing how they want me to think. I compare the stories and facts they cover with the stories and facts they keep covered up.

    So yes, the art of propaganda fascinates me, and I study it.
    Noted. You did not answer the question regarding Dr. Fauci.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  4. #24
    Sage



    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    29,582

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Noted. You did not answer the question regarding Dr. Fauci.
    I don't know much Italian, but I'm beginning to think that "Fauci" is Italian for "Fraudster"

  5. #25
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,665

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    I don't know much Italian, but I'm beginning to think that "Fauci" is Italian for "Fraudster"
    Interesting that after being asked more than once you seem unable to provide "lies being told by Fauci today"

    Now you seem to be claiming the doctor is a fraud. Your opinion is not surprising and not supported by facts.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  6. #26
    Sage



    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    29,582

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Interesting that after being asked more than once you seem unable to provide "lies being told by Fauci today"

    Now you seem to be claiming the doctor is a fraud. Your opinion is not surprising and not supported by facts.
    It's not my fault if you don't know when you're being lied to.

  7. #27
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,665

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    It's not my fault if you don't know when you're being lied to.
    True, you are not responsible. I can say with 100% confidence that you have made a false statement.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  8. #28
    Sage



    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    29,582

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    True, you are not responsible. I can say with 100% confidence that you have made a false statement.
    That is cognitive dissonance in action Mike.

  9. #29
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,665

    Re: Anthrax & Covid, compare and contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    That is cognitive dissonance in action Mike.
    You recognized your problem. Finally.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •