Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Congressional Conspiracy

  1. #1
    Student JD1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    204

    Congressional Conspiracy

    Here is a PDF from a page of Congressional Records which proves a conspiracy via public record. Members of Congress are carrying out a conspiracy to deny Americans their right to formally discuss how government operates.

    In short, the Framers put a convention clause into the Constitution for the inevitable moment when Congress stopped working in the interests of the states and the people. The link shows that Congress has had, and presently still does have, a constitutional obligation to issue the call for the Article V Convention.

    Not only are all three branches of government in on it, so are media and corporate interests. You won't hear any of them mention it, which means they are all squirming in their seats, hoping Americans never catch on to what the real game is all about.

    http://foa5c.org/01page/Amendments/0...69_1929_HL.JPG

  2. #2
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    26,561

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    The government, including Congress, conspires to keep all sorts of knowledge secret from the American people. Not just this matter as you have shown, but knowledge of climate change (Juliana v. U.S., recently thrown out of court), knowledge of alien visitation and influence, knowledge of the failures of our undeclared wars, and more.

    Many people prefer ignorance of such things over knowledge of the truth.

  3. #3
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,779

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    Should the government tell its citizens everything? For example during the time of war should the citizens know troop movement, size of force and attack plans. How about the development of a new weapon. Should the details be shared with the public. For example when the atomic bomb was being developed.

    The big question is what sources are used for the "knowledge of the truth"?
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  4. #4
    Student JD1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    204

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    The government, including Congress, conspires to keep all sorts of knowledge secret from the American people.
    Yes, but this secret is the one which enables all the others.

  5. #5
    Student JD1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    204

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Should the government tell its citizens everything?
    Maybe they shouldn't "tell" everything, but everything should be available upon request.

  6. #6
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,779

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by JD1965 View Post
    Maybe they shouldn't "tell" everything, but everything should be available upon request.
    So if a person requests the military for design specs on any new weapons being worked on you would want the Feds to just hand them over.
    How about requesting information on any planned covert operations by special forces?
    How about names of CIA operatives working undercover?

    We will disagree. The public does not need to know "everything" that is currently going on. Our enemies would like to see your position enacted. It would make things easier for them.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  7. #7
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    26,561

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by JD1965 View Post
    Yes, but this secret is the one which enables all the others.
    Perhaps. Some might argue that all the secrecy regarding the Federal Reserve situation might be more enabling. Or the secrecy regarding aliens and Project Blue Book. Even POTUS Clinton could not overcome the secrecy.

    Or, the government secrecy that shrouds 911. US Attorney Berman has refused to convene a Grand Jury in that matter, even though the law demands it, even though the Lawyer's Committee provided piles of facts and evidence.

  8. #8
    Student JD1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    204

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Perhaps. Some might argue that all the secrecy regarding the Federal Reserve situation might be more enabling. Or the secrecy regarding aliens and Project Blue Book. Even POTUS Clinton could not overcome the secrecy.

    Or, the government secrecy that shrouds 911. US Attorney Berman has refused to convene a Grand Jury in that matter, even though the law demands it, even though the Lawyer's Committee provided piles of facts and evidence.
    If a convention were held the Federal Reserve Banking Act and the National Security Act would not be formally discussed? In other words, not perhaps, but indeed, the Article V Convention conspiracy is the one that keeps all the others in place. A convention transforms those discussions into a formal discussions. Most people piss their pants at the thought. They can only handle informal discussion.

  9. #9
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    26,561

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by JD1965 View Post
    If a convention were held the Federal Reserve Banking Act and the National Security Act would not be formally discussed? In other words, not perhaps, but indeed, the Article V Convention conspiracy is the one that keeps all the others in place. A convention transforms those discussions into a formal discussions. Most people piss their pants at the thought. They can only handle informal discussion.
    Some cannot handle even informal discussion.

    In US politics, probably all politics, behind the scenes is where deals are cut. That is what frightens me about such a convention. The forces that work behind the scenes in US politics are special interest groups and individuals. As Jimmy Carter and others have pointed out, what we have here is an oligarchy. The same forces that killed JFK and others are the ones who actually run the government.

  10. #10
    Student JD1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    204

    Re: Congressional Conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Some cannot handle even informal discussion.

    In US politics, probably all politics, behind the scenes is where deals are cut. That is what frightens me about such a convention. The forces that work behind the scenes in US politics are special interest groups and individuals. As Jimmy Carter and others have pointed out, what we have here is an oligarchy. The same forces that killed JFK and others are the ones who actually run the government.
    The oligarchy could manufacture consent for a convention tomorrow, and could have done it at any time over the past hundred years. Instead they have tarred and feathered the Article V Convention with mischaracterization and fear-mongering decade after decade. If they could control it, why not destroy the Constitution with it once and for all?

    It's because they can't control it and a non-binding deliberative assembly tasked with constructing amendment language cannot be secretive in any way because the actual process does not allow it. A convention makes the bad guys formally propose as law, what they get away with now anyway. If you're getting away with murder do you want to enter a discussion on how to make murder legal? The process itself casts everyone and every issue in the sunlight and exposes any operatives for who and what they are based on what they propose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •