Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

  1. #21
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    28,942
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Theys a whole lot of leftists running around constantly pounding on their own sore damaged pussies shrieking "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!"

    With the women its sad. With the 'men'...its just...tragic.
    You know what they say about guys who interpret politics in terms like "sore damaged pussies". tonbricks-077.gif 0016-gigglesmile.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Putin would make a better president than Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    It IS NOT the job of the United States government to protect reporters overseas. It IS the job the United States government to preserve the freedom of the press here in the US.

  2. #22
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,783

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    You know what they say about guys who interpret politics in terms like "sore damaged pussies". tonbricks-077.gif 0016-gigglesmile.gif
    No...I just know what a bunch of assclowns look like running around non stop rubbing their sore damaged pussies.

  3. #23
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    01-17-20 @ 06:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,899

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Media_Truth View Post
    Rewind... Trump has been on a steady decline in the polls. Down-down-down. Strategy - sow some more division in America. That's the new Republican strategy. It's been working for them, and they're sticking with it.
    Once again, hyperbole and hysteria isn't going to help you in the least here.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  4. #24
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    26,291

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Media_Truth View Post
    It's so obvious that this is just one more attempt by this president to divide this country. When Republicans say this impeachment is a scam, that's because it's an intentional action on the part of Donald Trump and his far-right think tank. They have their FOX News outlet that will brainwash their base. And now they have a bunch of people in Congress who are airing Trump Advertisements every day. The Republicans in Congress aren't even addressing the charges. They are using their platform to tout Trump accomplishments. Finally, a few Dems started calling their bluff, citing billionaire tax cuts and trillion-dollar Trump deficits. Trump wanted Congressional impeachment to divide the country. It's nothing but a ploy to get back in the polls. Hopefully Americans are smarter than this.

    Trump really doesn’t need a coordinated anti-impeachment strategy: Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News is on the case – Alternet.org

    That’s an astounding level of ignorance and/or delusion, needless to say. Whether or not Trump mentioned Biden isn’t a matter of “belief” or “opinion.” It’s a demonstrable fact, evident in the recreated transcript of the call released, under great external pressure, by the White House. Denying that Trump mentioned Biden is on the level of denying that Trump told Billy Bush he likes to “grab them by the pussy.”

    This is just the latest in a growing trend of polls that I like to dub “let’s see how ignorant Republicans are” polling. Traditionally, polls ask respondents about their opinions: who they intend to vote for, what they think about politicians, where they think the country is headed, that sort of thing. Increasingly, however, pollsters are running polls like pop quizzes to see whether respondents can pass a basic knowledge test regarding the relevant facts, which is a useful measure of how effective right-wing propaganda is.
    Anything is possible, but this seems like a stretch, big time.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-19 @ 11:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    29,762

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Media_Truth View Post
    It's so obvious that this is just one more attempt by this president to divide this country. When Republicans say this impeachment is a scam, that's because it's an intentional action on the part of Donald Trump and his far-right think tank. They have their FOX News outlet that will brainwash their base. And now they have a bunch of people in Congress who are airing Trump Advertisements every day. The Republicans in Congress aren't even addressing the charges. They are using their platform to tout Trump accomplishments. Finally, a few Dems started calling their bluff, citing billionaire tax cuts and trillion-dollar Trump deficits. Trump wanted Congressional impeachment to divide the country. It's nothing but a ploy to get back in the polls. Hopefully Americans are smarter than this.

    Trump really doesn’t need a coordinated anti-impeachment strategy: Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News is on the case – Alternet.org

    That’s an astounding level of ignorance and/or delusion, needless to say. Whether or not Trump mentioned Biden isn’t a matter of “belief” or “opinion.” It’s a demonstrable fact, evident in the recreated transcript of the call released, under great external pressure, by the White House. Denying that Trump mentioned Biden is on the level of denying that Trump told Billy Bush he likes to “grab them by the pussy.”

    This is just the latest in a growing trend of polls that I like to dub “let’s see how ignorant Republicans are” polling. Traditionally, polls ask respondents about their opinions: who they intend to vote for, what they think about politicians, where they think the country is headed, that sort of thing. Increasingly, however, pollsters are running polls like pop quizzes to see whether respondents can pass a basic knowledge test regarding the relevant facts, which is a useful measure of how effective right-wing propaganda is.

    Blaming the GOP and the American people for the total lack of interest in the Democrats impeachment efforts is hilarious....and desperate

    The American people are knowledgeable enough to see through this latest Democrat stunt, and the Democrats have only themselves to blame for the low ratings and lack of interest.

    Also letting Adam Schiff lead the public inquiry was a horrible idea. The Democrats used up what little credibility they had spending 3 years pushing the collusion and obstruction false narratives. Mueller testifying about an investigation he wasn't part of and a report he hadn't read was just icing on the cake.

    Calling witnesses like Pamela Karlan who spent her Tim ranting incoherently about how much she hated Trump was another bad idea.

    Americans simply don't trust the Democratic party or the Politician's who are leading this impeachment inquiry, and why should they.

    Democrats are convinced that the average American is a raging moron. At this point all the Democrats are doing is pissing people off by insulting their intelligence.
    If smoking marijuana causes short term memory loss, what does smoking marijuana cause ?

  6. #26
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post

    Blaming the GOP and the American people for the total lack of interest in the Democrats impeachment efforts is hilarious....and desperate

    The American people are knowledgeable enough to see through this latest Democrat stunt, and the Democrats have only themselves to blame for the low ratings and lack of interest.

    Also letting Adam Schiff lead the public inquiry was a horrible idea. The Democrats used up what little credibility they had spending 3 years pushing the collusion and obstruction false narratives. Mueller testifying about an investigation he wasn't part of and a report he hadn't read was just icing on the cake.

    Calling witnesses like Pamela Karlan who spent her Tim ranting incoherently about how much she hated Trump was another bad idea.

    Americans simply don't trust the Democratic party or the Politician's who are leading this impeachment inquiry, and why should they.

    Democrats are convinced that the average American is a raging moron. At this point all the Democrats are doing is pissing people off by insulting their intelligence.
    completely wrong
    Nothing is as it appears.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-19 @ 11:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    29,762

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
    completely wrong
    An estimated 80% of Americans watched Nixon's impeachment hearing's.

    12 million watched Sonland testify. That's less than 5% of the population, or in other words, on any given day 95% of the population did NOT watch Adam Schiffs show trial

    So why aren't Americans interested ? Why are Trump's approval numbers not only climbing but at their highest numbers for 2019 ?
    Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry | TheHill

    It's simple. Americans aren't buying what the Democrats are selling. They got burned by the Democrats collusion and obstruction stunt and they don't trust them
    If smoking marijuana causes short term memory loss, what does smoking marijuana cause ?

  8. #28
    Sage
    Media_Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    12-17-19 @ 11:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,141

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    An estimated 80% of Americans watched Nixon's impeachment hearing's.

    12 million watched Sonland testify. That's less than 5% of the population, or in other words, on any given day 95% of the population did NOT watch Adam Schiffs show trial

    So why aren't Americans interested ? Why are Trump's approval numbers not only climbing but at their highest numbers for 2019 ?
    Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry | TheHill

    It's simple. Americans aren't buying what the Democrats are selling. They got burned by the Democrats collusion and obstruction stunt and they don't trust them
    The Democrats were forced to impeach. With such an obvious impeachable statement by the president, they would have appeared spineless had they not impeached. That's why the Trumpist under-the-table advisors told Trump to start the process. He was falling so behind in the polls that they were at the point of no return.

  9. #29
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Trump Intentionally Manufactured Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post

    So why aren't Americans interested ? Why are Trump's approval numbers not only climbing but at their highest numbers for 2019 ?
    I suppose the polls which show every dem candidate handily defeating trump in 45 show his rising popularity????

    I suppose the 2018 resounding defeat in the mid terms were not a repudiation of 45?

    I suppose all the Rs choosing not to run means nothing?

    I suppose the polls showing women abandoning 45 mean nothing?

    45 appeals to the hard core racists, evangelicals who are one or two issue voters that 45 has pandered to.

    It seems to me that the dems are pretty motivated to oust 45 and will likely unify behind any candidate and probably the reason so many ran in the primaries.

    Dems are no angels for sure. But 45 is an abomination for so many reasons.

    People don't have the time to watch TV. They get digests on the evening news. Testimony was quite damning of 45.

    45 has succeeded at one thing... tearing the republican party up and allowing the Tea party nuts to take over.
    Nothing is as it appears.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •