View Poll Results: How long until the U.S. becomes Syria?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's started already

    1 20.00%
  • 20 years

    0 0%
  • 50 years

    0 0%
  • Never

    4 80.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

  1. #1
    User element94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    09-08-19 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    96

    How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    Maybe it's beginning already, or it will take a little, or a lot, of time, but possibly never.

  2. #2
    Guru
    Felis Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,164

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    Quote Originally Posted by element94 View Post
    Maybe it's beginning already, or it will take a little, or a lot, of time, but possibly never.
    Would you please define what you mean when you say "Syria," element94?
    Itís in the small things that the rot starts. Do the wrong thing once, itís easier to do it again. Do the individualistic thing once, it is easy to do it again.

    Fiat justitia, et pereat mundus

  3. #3
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    48,071

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Felis Leo View Post
    Would you please define what you mean when you say "Syria," element94?
    I thought about asking that, too...but then I looked at his avatar.
    TANSTAAFL
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  4. #4
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-19 @ 04:10 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    69,339

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    When will Syria become the 51st state?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #5
    User element94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    09-08-19 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    96

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Felis Leo View Post
    Would you please define what you mean when you say "Syria," element94?
    Authoritarian government that is attempting to cleanse the population by any (and all) means. Sound familiar? Also with the possibility of a civil war of course.

  6. #6
    User element94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    09-08-19 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    96

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I thought about asking that, too...but then I looked at his avatar.
    Because yours is so much better.

  7. #7
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    36,931

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    If you started this thread in this section, then good on you for at least that level of self-awareness. If not, then . . .
    The only reason to be anti-libertarian is there are people you want to control that you wouldn't be able to.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    48,071

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    Quote Originally Posted by element94 View Post
    Because yours is so much better.
    The Moon is real. I saw it this morning.

    When was the last time you saw what's in your picture?
    TANSTAAFL
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  9. #9
    User element94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    09-08-19 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    96

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    The Moon is real. I saw it this morning.

    When was the last time you saw what's in your picture?
    I don't give a ****.

  10. #10
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,526

    Re: How Long Until The U.S. Becomes Syria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    The Moon is real. I saw it this morning.

    When was the last time you saw what's in your picture?
    Yesterday when I watched the movie. Are you implying you do not believe there are things flying around we can't explain?
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •