Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 183

Thread: Explosions in Basement?

  1. #91
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    If you or any other poster could present some facts and evidence to support the official story, we could have an actual debate and a rational discussion. But you cannot, for the same reasons that even the government commission noted many times that "we found no evidence" for many elements of the story.

    You claim the laws of physics are on your side, but they are not. The laws of aerodynamics were violated, and many other laws of physics were violated, yet you march along happily, really believing that your media and elected officials would not deceive you.

    Maybe you would like to give a summary regarding the laws of physics as to how molten iron was in the ground for 90 days, caused by burning office fires and gravity. Maybe you can give a quick explanation how gravity contributed to lateral ejection of massive pieces? But then just like the rest, maybe you can't.

    And more, you won't even try to bring the laws of physics in, because you already know you haven't a leg to stand on. You know you've been deceived, but you just can't quite come to admit it in public.

    Prove me wrong Aristaeus--call in the troops and cite any law of physics that supports the official story and your false claims.
    There is no evidence... that I am aware of the melted STEEL was found 3 months after the collapse. Had there been melted steel there would have been cooled melted steel and I have not seen photos of such. To claim that this evidence was spirited away is preposterous. The clean up crews would have made statements about such an unusual fine.

    A fair amount of the problems about these collapses is that false statements / inaccurate statements are made about observations....

    such as the speed of collapse (ie there was no "free fall" except bits that came off the towers. The collapse progressions (floor plates) reached a terminal velocity.
    the distance from the towers that facade panels found
    The fact that they fell / tipped away with no later force applied in almost every single case. The debris pattern confirms that the facade broke up into massive sections and tipped over.

    The motion of the panels indicates they not ejected not exploded off the tower. They peeled away and fell over.

    When your observations are incorrect... your understanding of what may have caused what you claim you observed cannot be correct.
    Nothing is as it appears.

  2. #92
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,893

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    T is at it again. The reverse burden of proof ploy.

    Call in your supporters T. Show us how it was nukes that took down the towers. How nukes that needed nanothermite to assist in the demolition. Explain where the nukes were placed. At one time you supported Prager and nukes in the upper floors. Now you seem to believe it was a nuke in the basement.

    Lay out the detailed controlled demolition using nukes.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  3. #93
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,893

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
    There is no evidence... that I am aware of the melted STEEL was found 3 months after the collapse. Had there been melted steel there would have been cooled melted steel and I have not seen photos of such. To claim that this evidence was spirited away is preposterous. The clean up crews would have made statements about such an unusual fine.

    A fair amount of the problems about these collapses is that false statements / inaccurate statements are made about observations....

    such as the speed of collapse (ie there was no "free fall" except bits that came off the towers. The collapse progressions (floor plates) reached a terminal velocity.
    the distance from the towers that facade panels found
    The fact that they fell / tipped away with no later force applied in almost every single case. The debris pattern confirms that the facade broke up into massive sections and tipped over.

    The motion of the panels indicates they not ejected not exploded off the tower. They peeled away and fell over.

    When your observations are incorrect... your understanding of what may have caused what you claim you observed cannot be correct.
    T is just rehashing the same old reverse burden. He has never been able to show that his belief is the correct one. imo, till something new comes along it is a waste of time to engage T72. He will not except anything that goes against his belief.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  4. #94
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    If you or any other poster could present some facts and evidence to support the official story, we could have an actual debate and a rational discussion. But you cannot, for the same reasons that even the government commission noted many times that "we found no evidence" for many elements of the story.

    You claim the laws of physics are on your side, but they are not. The laws of aerodynamics were violated, and many other laws of physics were violated, yet you march along happily, really believing that your media and elected officials would not deceive you.

    Maybe you would like to give a summary regarding the laws of physics as to how molten iron was in the ground for 90 days, caused by burning office fires and gravity. Maybe you can give a quick explanation how gravity contributed to lateral ejection of massive pieces? But then just like the rest, maybe you can't.

    And more, you won't even try to bring the laws of physics in, because you already know you haven't a leg to stand on. You know you've been deceived, but you just can't quite come to admit it in public.

    Prove me wrong Aristaeus--call in the troops and cite any law of physics that supports the official story and your false claims.
    There is no evidence... that I am aware of the melted STEEL was found 3 months after the collapse. Had there been melted steel there would have been cooled melted steel and I have not seen photos of such. To claim that this evidence was spirited away is preposterous. The clean up crews would have made statements about such an unusual fine.

    A fair amount of the problems about these collapses is that false statements / inaccurate statements are made about observations....

    such as the speed of collapse (ie there was no "free fall" except bits that came off the towers. The collapse progressions (floor plates) reached a terminal velocity.
    the distance from the towers that facade panels found
    The fact that they fell / tipped away with no later force applied in almost every single case. The debris pattern confirms that the facade broke up into massive sections and tipped over.

    The motion of the panels indicates they were not ejected nor exploded off the tower. They peeled away and fell over.

    When your observations are incorrect... your understanding of what may have caused what you claim you observed cannot be correct.
    Nothing is as it appears.

  5. #95
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    07-16-19 @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,544

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Maybe you would like to give a summary regarding the laws of physics as to how molten iron was in the ground for 90 days, caused by burning office fires and gravity.
    There was no molten iron or molten steel formed by the temperatures you imply. Iron melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750F). Steel melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500F). There is no evidence anywhere of these tremperatures. The steel that was studied showed a eutuectic reaction that occurs at much lower temperatures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Maybe you can give a quick explanation how gravity contributed to lateral ejection of massive pieces? But then just like the rest, maybe you can't.
    It's already been explained to you. Many times. The pieces fell in a parabolic trajectory from high up. These pieces toppled sideways due to falling debris pushing them from the inside of the facade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    And more, you won't even try to bring the laws of physics in, because you already know you haven't a leg to stand on. You know you've been deceived, but you just can't quite come to admit it in public.

    Prove me wrong Aristaeus--call in the troops and cite any law of physics that supports the official story and your false claims.
    They're all supported. You think they aren't supported because of the lies you try and push, as shown above.

  6. #96
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    07-16-19 @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,544

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    He will not except anything that goes against his belief.
    Didn't someone post something awhile ago saying they spoke to someone who knew him and they said he admitted that he was just here to make waves and didn't really believe all this stuff? Or something to that effect?

  7. #97
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,963

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Didn't someone post something awhile ago saying they spoke to someone who knew him and they said he admitted that he was just here to make waves and didn't really believe all this stuff? Or something to that effect?
    Of cours! After all he cant actually think he is a pilot as it is clear he has never even been in a plane let alone flown one
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  8. #98
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,893

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Didn't someone post something awhile ago saying they spoke to someone who knew him and they said he admitted that he was just here to make waves and didn't really believe all this stuff? Or something to that effect?
    If so I missed it. It may be true. Especially with the way his "belief" has changed over time.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  9. #99
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,528

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Every time I come across the thread title I think of some of our basement dwellers having burrito lunches.
    Let go and let God

    If you want to argue and insult, don't expect a response


  10. #100
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,943

    Re: Explosions in Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    If you or any other poster could present some facts and evidence to support the official story, we could have an actual debate and a rational discussion. But you cannot, for the same reasons that even the government commission noted many times that "we found no evidence" for many elements of the story.

    You claim the laws of physics are on your side, but they are not. The laws of aerodynamics were violated, and many other laws of physics were violated, yet you march along happily, really believing that your media and elected officials would not deceive you.

    Maybe you would like to give a summary regarding the laws of physics as to how molten iron was in the ground for 90 days, caused by burning office fires and gravity. Maybe you can give a quick explanation how gravity contributed to lateral ejection of massive pieces? But then just like the rest, maybe you can't.

    And more, you won't even try to bring the laws of physics in, because you already know you haven't a leg to stand on. You know you've been deceived, but you just can't quite come to admit it in public.

    Prove me wrong Aristaeus--call in the troops and cite any law of physics that supports the official story and your false claims.
    Ok. I was wrong. The planes that hundreds of people saw fly into the towers were not real, and the people on the planes never existed. The real cause of the towers falling was nuclear bombs in the basement secretly placed there by the government... or maybe death rays.

    Of course, if it had really been nuclear bombs in the basement, why did the government not just say that terrorists had planted nuclear bombs in the basement? Why create an unnecessary false story?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •