Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Zionist propaganda dismantled

  1. #21
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    61,939

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    I've never heard of the "five eyes" and I'm not entirely sure I want to find out.

    How accurate is my gut?
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,803

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I've never heard of the "five eyes" and I'm not entirely sure I want to find out.

    How accurate is my gut?
    I know about 3 eyes
    blinky.jpg
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  3. #23
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    24,627

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    I don't think the truth is a threat for Israel, as it's already aligned with truth to begin with.

    It's just a matter if CAIR, BDS, Hamas, and other palestinian organizations will accept it.
    The Israeli government is aligned with truth just as the US government is aligned with truth.

    In reality, both governments practice deception in very big ways, and both governments deliver terror on nearly a daily basis.

    The US government practices deception always and everywhere and every day.

  4. #24
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,171

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    The Israeli government is aligned with truth just as the US government is aligned with truth.

    In reality, both governments practice deception in very big ways, and both governments deliver terror on nearly a daily basis.

    The US government practices deception always and everywhere and every day.
    But I didn't specify the Israeli government, I said Israel, as in, the country.

  5. #25
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    24,627

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    But I didn't specify the Israeli government, I said Israel, as in, the country.
    Do you want me to believe that Israel the country is not reflected in its government? Are you suggesting that judging Israel by the Israeli government's actions is poor logic?

  6. #26
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,171

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Do you want me to believe that Israel the country is not reflected in its government? Are you suggesting that judging Israel by the Israeli government's actions is poor logic?
    Do you want me to believe that the US is reflected in its government? That I should judge all americans, including yourself, by the very decision the US government carries out?

    Yes, it is poor logic to do such a thing. Being that your are american, and supposedly, the American government represents you, you should understand why that's poor logic.

    The government will do what government does. Judge the people for what the people do.

    Having been to Israel, I think Israelis are far superior to americans in the way they treat each other.
    Last edited by DarkWizard12; 05-14-19 at 10:05 AM.

  7. #27
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    24,627

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    Do you want me to believe that the US is reflected in its government? That I should judge all americans, including yourself, by the very decision the US government carries out?

    Yes, it is poor logic to do such a thing.

    The government will do what government does. Judge the people for what the people do.

    Having been to Israel, I think Israelis are far superior to americans in the way they treat each other.
    I will be the first to acknowledge that many in all countries object to what their government does. That is why I have been supporting Jewish Voice For Peace for a number of years now. Yes, I recognize that some of the loudest critics of the Israeli government are conscientious Jews who live there.

    That said, relative to the US government, the vast majority of americans support US militarism. They support rendition and torture. They support Trump pardoning the US Ranger war criminal convicted within UCMJ. They support the attempt to overthrow legitimate governments around the world. They support the police in DC beating up peaceful protestors at the Venezuelan embassy supporting the legitimate government of Maduro.

    I and others object to the criminal actions of the federal government, but we are a distinct minority. The secular and the religious alike remain silent regarding the crimes committed. Only a few object.

    Yes, the US is for the most part reflected in its government and its crimes. We are proud to reject the ICC. We would throw eggs at Assange if given the opportunity. We are barbarians, and we support the crimes of the Israeli government, even as we are ignorant (by design) of the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967.

  8. #28
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,171

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    I will be the first to acknowledge that many in all countries object to what their government does. That is why I have been supporting Jewish Voice For Peace for a number of years now. Yes, I recognize that some of the loudest critics of the Israeli government are conscientious Jews who live there.

    That said, relative to the US government, the vast majority of americans support US militarism. They support rendition and torture. They support Trump pardoning the US Ranger war criminal convicted within UCMJ. They support the attempt to overthrow legitimate governments around the world. They support the police in DC beating up peaceful protestors at the Venezuelan embassy supporting the legitimate government of Maduro.

    I and others object to the criminal actions of the federal government, but we are a distinct minority. The secular and the religious alike remain silent regarding the crimes committed. Only a few object.

    Yes, the US is for the most part reflected in its government and its crimes. We are proud to reject the ICC. We would throw eggs at Assange if given the opportunity. We are barbarians, and we support the crimes of the Israeli government, even as we are ignorant (by design) of the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967.
    I don't think you need to be associated with JVP to recognize that most people in Israel are just trying to take care of their own challenges and don't really need random americans with just as ****ty a government telling them what to do. They're Israel, they will be fine, I trust them and their long culture of surviving. Nor do I think it's necessary to take such a negative view of the US, or the US government, when our country has been built on a concept of individualism. Therefore, I also trust most Americans to make their own decisions, and like most americans, judge all individually, including you. Whatever comes of it, then, is simply what comes, and all we can do is hope that our leaders at the time will be prudent, no matter the administration, or the issue.
    Last edited by DarkWizard12; 05-14-19 at 01:02 PM.

  9. #29
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,171

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    I will be the first to acknowledge that many in all countries object to what their government does. That is why I have been supporting Jewish Voice For Peace for a number of years now. Yes, I recognize that some of the loudest critics of the Israeli government are conscientious Jews who live there.

    That said, relative to the US government, the vast majority of americans support US militarism. They support rendition and torture. They support Trump pardoning the US Ranger war criminal convicted within UCMJ. They support the attempt to overthrow legitimate governments around the world. They support the police in DC beating up peaceful protestors at the Venezuelan embassy supporting the legitimate government of Maduro.

    I and others object to the criminal actions of the federal government, but we are a distinct minority. The secular and the religious alike remain silent regarding the crimes committed. Only a few object.

    Yes, the US is for the most part reflected in its government and its crimes. We are proud to reject the ICC. We would throw eggs at Assange if given the opportunity. We are barbarians, and we support the crimes of the Israeli government, even as we are ignorant (by design) of the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967.
    I also must reiterate that I have much more faith in Israel than I do the US to continue growing and prospering. While they are considerably more right-wing than in the US, I find most individuals there to be much more civil, no matter their partisan leanings. Rarely, if at all, did I see anyone on the left calling individuals on the right "nazis", probably because many people on both sides had family suffer in the holocaust, so to aimless call one side "nazis" would just make no sense at all, no matter the levels of zionism. So, from the start, the political dialogue there is much more civil than in the US, and the people in general are much more responsive to the respective communities they inhabit. Yes, I have much greater faith in both the left, and the right wing in israel to do the right things for their country, than I do in the US.

  10. #30
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    24,627

    Re: Zionist propaganda dismantled

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    I also must reiterate that I have much more faith in Israel than I do the US to continue growing and prospering. While they are considerably more right-wing than in the US, I find most individuals there to be much more civil, no matter their partisan leanings. Rarely, if at all, did I see anyone on the left calling individuals on the right "nazis", probably because many people on both sides had family suffer in the holocaust, so to aimless call one side "nazis" would just make no sense at all, no matter the levels of zionism. So, from the start, the political dialogue there is much more civil than in the US, and the people in general are much more responsive to the respective communities they inhabit. Yes, I have much greater faith in both the left, and the right wing in israel to do the right things for their country, than I do in the US.
    You are certainly entitled to your faith, and I agree with much of what you say.

    Faith however, can be illusory and tends to separate one from reality, however bitter and unpleasant that reality may be.

    As Twain noted through Huck Finn, faith is when you believe in something that you know ain't true.

    Faith is very much the opposite of reason. The actions of both the US government and the Israeli government show them to be criminals. Alas, a part of the human condition.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •