Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 116

Thread: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congress

  1. #81
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    04-16-19 @ 10:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,365

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Hey T, why not? "They" figured the conspiracy crowd would like it. They started a betting pool to see how long it takes to be labeled a nuclear event.

    - the point directly above, below, or at which a nuclear explosion occurs
    - he center or origin of rapid, intense, or violent activity or change
    - the very beginning : square one
    Ground Zero | Definition of Ground Zero by Merriam-Webster

    Ground zero has been used to for other events.
    Ground zero - Wikipedia

    That said, You admit no one tested for radiation. So how do you know the health issues of first responders is due only to radiation?
    Try responding to post 77. It would be interesting to read your take.
    Since I am on Thoreau72's ignore list, can you ask him if he has in fact confirmed Matthew H. Tartaglia's death? I saw a post from 2013 where Thoreau72 ASSUMED he was dead. Then he started posting that he was dead. I can find no record of his passing.

  2. #82
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,449

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    You already know my take Mike. Why do you ask again?

    NEVER reported by the mainstream media, besides Matt Tartaglia's testimony, loss of teeth and eventual death from radiation poisoning, there is the testimony of Shirley Hoofard from Dallas, sent to NYC as a Red Cross volunteer. She was ordered not to reveal any information to the public or media. Humans reported people engulfed in fireballs. Melting and vaporized humans, similar to what was reported by Willy Rodriguez.

    The unusual cancers and other sicknesses of the first responders at GZ were the results of radiation poisoning.

    It is natural that a person denying the existence of molten iron for 3 months would also deny any mention of strangely burned vehicles and humans sick with radiation sickness. Denial is your style Mike.
    I asked again to give you a chance to correct your fallacy regarding the first responders health issues. It is natural for a person who fails to acknowledge the similar illness has affected firefighters included wildland. Responders who never worked the WTC site. Do you believe the illness is from radiation for those first responders?

    What little sources you have revealed tells a great deal of where you get your ideas. Your not in denial. That is because you ignore the facts. Much like Gage, Prager, DRG, etc.

    Please provide links to sources regarding Matthew H. Tartaglia's death.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  3. #83
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    24,156

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    I asked again to give you a chance to correct your fallacy regarding the first responders health issues. It is natural for a person who fails to acknowledge the similar illness has affected firefighters included wildland. Responders who never worked the WTC site. Do you believe the illness is from radiation for those first responders?

    What little sources you have revealed tells a great deal of where you get your ideas. Your not in denial. That is because you ignore the facts. Much like Gage, Prager, DRG, etc.

    Please provide links to sources regarding Matthew H. Tartaglia's death.
    Tartaglia's story, like so many other facts and evidence dangerous to the official narrative, has been removed from the internet as best I can tell. If that "way back machine" is still working, it might still be there.

    I read his story several times 5 or 6 years ago, but like the overhead footage at Shanksville, it's done gone from the internet. That's why the internet is a better propaganda machine than TV was.

  4. #84
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    04-16-19 @ 10:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,365

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Tartaglia's story, like so many other facts and evidence dangerous to the official narrative, has been removed from the internet as best I can tell. If that "way back machine" is still working, it might still be there.

    I read his story several times 5 or 6 years ago, but like the overhead footage at Shanksville, it's done gone from the internet. That's why the internet is a better propaganda machine than TV was.
    You "read his story"?! 5 or 6 years ago? What a crock! You ASSUMED he had died 5 years ago at the end of April.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    See the testimony of Matt Tartaglia, probably now dead, of the Perkasie PA Fire Co #1.
    Since then you've been proclaiming he's dead. Where's your source for this? I can't find any records of his death.

  5. #85
    Deep State CEO
    NWO_Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NWOHQ
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,707

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Your quote Ace, was that I believed in radiationless nukes. I do not believe in radiationless nukes, but if you need to believe that I do, have at it. Ignorance is bliss, and I hope you are in a state of bliss. Whatever blows your skirt Ace.
    You certainly believe in silent nukes though.

  6. #86
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    33,398

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    You "read his story"?! 5 or 6 years ago? What a crock! You ASSUMED he had died 5 years ago at the end of April.



    Since then you've been proclaiming he's dead. Where's your source for this? I can't find any records of his death.
    Removed from the internet yet again. What a pathetic excuse.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  7. #87
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    33,398

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by NWO_Spook View Post
    You certainly believe in silent nukes though.
    And in magic nukes that only damage a building and not half of New York.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  8. #88
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    24,156

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by NWO_Spook View Post
    You certainly believe in silent nukes though.
    Desperation becomes you Spook!

  9. #89
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,449

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Tartaglia's story, like so many other facts and evidence dangerous to the official narrative, has been removed from the internet as best I can tell. If that "way back machine" is still working, it might still be there.

    I read his story several times 5 or 6 years ago, but like the overhead footage at Shanksville, it's done gone from the internet. That's why the internet is a better propaganda machine than TV was.
    Just like your coffee shop conversation with a stranger. You have nothing.

    I will make my request simpler for you. Provide links to information that proves that the illness/cancers for first responders was caused by radiation at the WTC site.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  10. #90
    Deep State CEO
    NWO_Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NWOHQ
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,707

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Desperation becomes you Spook!
    I'd hardly call it desperation, but it is obvious you'll employ any ad hominem in order to avoid the truth of the matter.

    Fact: You claim nukes were deployed on 9/11

    Fact: there is no proof of this: no Monroe effect, no seismic signature, no fallout, no noise.

    Conclusion: You believe in silent, radiation free mini-nukes that do not evince any effect on the steel one would expect with the deployment of explosives, nor were they powerful enough to register on a seismograph. Or you're just yanking chains.

    Simple deduction. I know, the concept is a little alien to conspiracy theorists, but there you have it. I don't suppose you'd be interested in explaining how these nukes were silent, radiation free, and weak enough to not register on a seismograph, but strong enough to bring down three buildings? Silly me, of course you not, for you'd rather just avoid details like this altogether, and libel others to cover for the fact that your theory is stupid.

    It's hardly desperation, but it is simple deduction.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •