Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 116 of 116

Thread: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congress

  1. #111
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,449

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    The truth that eludes you Mike.
    Still avoiding questions. The truth is known. You just won't accept it.

    Fact. AE911T who you support with contributions does not support your mini nuke theory.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  2. #112
    Guru
    ozeco41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Moss Vale, NSW, AU
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,458

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    ...Gravity did not blow those pieces horizontally. Gravity did not pulverize all the concrete. Gravity did not cause those strangely burned vehicles littering the area. Gravity did not cause iron to remain molten for 90 days. Gravity did not cause the massive explosion in the basement reported by dozens including Rodriguez. Gravity did not cause all those working at Ground Zero to become sick from radiation.....
    All true.

  3. #113
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,449

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
    All true.
    It is true "gravity" did not cause those working at Ground Zero to become sick..... It is the radiation part that is false. Therefore not all what T72 posted is true.

    Many wildland fire fighters and first responders who never worked ground zero have become sick with the same illness. It is exposure to toxic ash and smoke.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  4. #114
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    The fact is the towers were designed to withstand such a strike, AND DID WITHSTAND the strike.

    Gravity did not blow those pieces horizontally. Gravity did not pulverize all the concrete. Gravity did not cause those strangely burned vehicles littering the area. Gravity did not cause iron to remain molten for 90 days. Gravity did not cause the massive explosion in the basement reported by dozens including Rodriguez. Gravity did not cause all those working at Ground Zero to become sick from radiation.


    And I think we all know that.
    The towers were not knocked over by the strike of a plane. The vast majority of the structure remained intact... until the effects of heat caused various structural failures and the slabs began dropping and crushing and then became pulverized from billions of collisions on the way down.

    gravity destroyed pulverized the concrete... the same way gravity does in stone tumblers.

    Fire spread it tends to do that by various mechanisms... including creating an environment exceeding the flash point of various materials.

    The explosion in the sub basement was caused by high voltage switching gear/ circuit protection shorting and then instantly exploding. What do think a 13.8kv short circuit would do. Try shorting an auto battery and see what happens .

    YouTube

    If there's power and a building is coming apart there will be explosions.
    Nothing is as it appears.

  5. #115
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    24,156

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
    The towers were not knocked over by the strike of a plane. The vast majority of the structure remained intact... until the effects of heat caused various structural failures and the slabs began dropping and crushing and then became pulverized from billions of collisions on the way down.

    gravity destroyed pulverized the concrete... the same way gravity does in stone tumblers.

    Fire spread it tends to do that by various mechanisms... including creating an environment exceeding the flash point of various materials.

    The explosion in the sub basement was caused by high voltage switching gear/ circuit protection shorting and then instantly exploding. What do think a 13.8kv short circuit would do. Try shorting an auto battery and see what happens .

    YouTube

    If there's power and a building is coming apart there will be explosions.
    Oh Geoffrey, you are such a smart feller knowing all those things.

    That's a new one you offer regarding high voltage switching gear. Inspector Clouseau SanderO at your service!

  6. #116
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,449

    Re: FBI being sued by Lawyer's Committee, Families, AE911T to present evidence as required by Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Oh Geoffrey, you are such a smart feller knowing all those things.

    That's a new one you offer regarding high voltage switching gear. Inspector Clouseau SanderO at your service!
    Better than the ever changing story of Rodriguez. His qualification as an explosive expert is? As you claim, bet he is one of the first persons to survive a nuclear bomb being that close to it when it went off. By the way, has Rodriquez develop cancer yet?
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •