Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 233

Thread: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

  1. #61
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Have you read the complaint?

    Do you have ANY idea how stupid it is?
    This from a fellow who can't even negotiate simple internet links.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    47,902

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    This from a fellow who can't even negotiate simple internet links.
    Have you read the complaint? Yes or No?

    Do you have ANY idea how stupid it is? Yes or No?

    Have you any idea how explosives work? Yes or No?

    Do you understand why nano-thermite, thermite or enhanced thermite is ridiculous as theories in the WTC? Yes or No?

    Do you understand why "controlled demolition" has been debunked by actual controlled demolition experts? Yes or No?
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  3. #63
    Checked Out

    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,842
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Why do you say that, with no evidence and with no understanding of the realities. The recently convened grand jury investigation on the controlled demolitions of WTCs 1, 2 & 7 are secret.
    You're trying to reason with people who believe jet fuel can melt steel.

    Good luck.

  4. #64
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    You're trying to reason with people who believe jet fuel can melt steel.

    Good luck.
    One can't reason with unreasonable people. My guess is that those chosen for the grand jury are doing a bang up job of listening to and analyzing the irrefutable scientific evidence.

    I wonder, will they see the videos of NIST's John Gross squirming in his many lies?

  5. #65
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,369

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Even you could have requested that Mr Berman convene a grand jury. The only problem is you have no knowledge of the issues at hand, the scientific evidence or the legal issues. The lawyers are experts in these things.
    Right. Anyone could ask for a GJ to be empanelled and they might get one if they can get someone package together something that they purport to be valid information.

    So what is your "knowledge of the issues at hand". I keep asking you that and you don't answer.

    Ed Asner is not an expert in "these things".
    Ed Asner is a 911 Truther and bit of a nutball.

    IF EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN NOTHING IS

  6. #66
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Have you
    When you have shown you are able to negotiate web links and read information we can have a chat.

  7. #67
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Right. Anyone could ask for a GJ to be empanelled and they might get one if they can get someone package together something that they purport to be valid information.

    So what is your "knowledge of the issues at hand". I keep asking you that and you don't answer.

    Ed Asner is not an expert in "these things".
    Ed Asner is a 911 Truther and bit of a nutball.
    More of the myriad desperation. Ed Asner is one of the spokesman for the group. I know that Ed has way more knowledge than you and any of the other metabunkers who have never provided any evidence.

    You would never get a GJ empanelled nor would any of the other metabunkers because evidence is required. None has ever been advanced.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,160

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Western MSM has long perpetuated the lies that Muslims were responsible for the attacks on NYC. That much is abundantly clear.
    Sorry, but they were religious zealots. Read the Quran and the Bible, they're full of genocide and murder.
    Jeez, did you do really do something that stupid? You were as Dumb As Donald!

  9. #69
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    43,049

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    The ones currently under investigation.
    That was investigated decades ago. We fought a war, and eliminated the guy who planned that attack. But bin Laden is currently under investigation? Pray tell me, are they going to dig him up and interrogate him?
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #70
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    47,902

    Re: Incredible Bias in all western media - it will end soon

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    When you have shown you are able to negotiate web links and read information we can have a chat.
    Have you read the complaint? Yes or No? I have.

    Do you have ANY idea how stupid it is? Yes or No? I do.

    Have you any idea how explosives work? Yes or No? I do.

    Do you understand why nano-thermite, thermite or enhanced thermite is ridiculous as theories in the WTC? Yes or No? I understand.

    Do you understand why "controlled demolition" has been debunked by actual controlled demolition experts? Yes or No? I understand.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •