Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94

Thread: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    The day of reckoning is fast approaching. There is no escaping from facts, evidence, science. The list of criminals is long indeed but how many will really do any time, how many will see life sentences, how many will get the death penalty?

    Will the American people/other countries that saw their citizens murdered demand death sentences for the perpetrators that blew up WTCs 1, 2 and 7?

    Will these same people/countries demand death sentences for those who have nearly doubled the number of deaths since 9/11 with the toxic remnants of the blown up towers?

  2. #2
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    73,426

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    The day of reckoning is fast approaching. There is no escaping from facts, evidence, science. The list of criminals is long indeed but how many will really do any time, how many will see life sentences, how many will get the death penalty?

    Will the American people/other countries that saw their citizens murdered demand death sentences for the perpetrators that blew up WTCs 1, 2 and 7?

    Will these same people/countries demand death sentences for those who have nearly doubled the number of deaths since 9/11 with the toxic remnants of the blown up towers?
    I see this evolving into an awesome thread... can you translate what you stated above into something coherent so we can really get this going in a massive direction?

  3. #3
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,712

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    The day of reckoning is fast approaching. There is no escaping from facts, evidence, science. The list of criminals is long indeed but how many will really do any time, how many will see life sentences, how many will get the death penalty?

    Will the American people/other countries that saw their citizens murdered demand death sentences for the perpetrators that blew up WTCs 1, 2 and 7?

    Will these same people/countries demand death sentences for those who have nearly doubled the number of deaths since 9/11 with the toxic remnants of the blown up towers?
    The words are English but that's about it. What are you groping toward saying?
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  4. #4
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I see this evolving into an awesome thread... can you translate what you stated above into something coherent so we can really get this going in a massive direction?
    What more information do you need/want?

    Will the future see US government officials hung for murder or crimes against humanity?

    Will the future see US government officials hung for murder for willfully causing the deaths by cancer of the first responders? Some 10,000 are said to have cancer caused by the contaminants from the blown up WTCs 1, 2 & 7.

  5. #5
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,712

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    What more information do you need/want?

    Will the future see US government officials hung for murder or crimes against humanity?

    Will the future see US government officials hung for murder for willfully causing the deaths by cancer of the first responders? Some 10,000 are said to have cancer caused by the contaminants from the blown up WTCs 1, 2 & 7.
    No and no. Thread over? Or do you have any proof of your accusations?
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  6. #6
    Sage
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,156

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    The day of reckoning is fast approaching. There is no escaping from facts, evidence, science. The list of criminals is long indeed but how many will really do any time, how many will see life sentences, how many will get the death penalty?

    Will the American people/other countries that saw their citizens murdered demand death sentences for the perpetrators that blew up WTCs 1, 2 and 7?

    Will these same people/countries demand death sentences for those who have nearly doubled the number of deaths since 9/11 with the toxic remnants of the blown up towers?
    Let’s start at the beginning. What are you claiming actually happened and how did you arrive at that conclusion?
    I’ve heard multiple alternate theories about 9/11, which is yours?
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    73,426

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    What more information do you need/want?

    Will the future see US government officials hung for murder or crimes against humanity?

    Will the future see US government officials hung for murder for willfully causing the deaths by cancer of the first responders? Some 10,000 are said to have cancer caused by the contaminants from the blown up WTCs 1, 2 & 7.
    I asked for information and all you gave me were more questions... 4, in fact.

  8. #8
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    No and no. Thread over? Or do you have any proof of your accusations?
    How can you be so sure that no one will be hung for the murders of all those who died in the controlled demolitions of the three towers? For the murders/crimes against humanity in the illegal invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, for the 10,000 who have cancer from those same controlled demolitions.

  9. #9
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,712

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    How can you be so sure that no one will be hung for the murders of all those who died in the controlled demolitions of the three towers? For the murders/crimes against humanity in the illegal invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, for the 10,000 who have cancer from those same controlled demolitions.
    Why should they be hung? What proof of their guilt do you have? What is your 911 theory?
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  10. #10
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    Let’s start at the beginning. What are you claiming actually happened and how did you arrive at that conclusion?
    I’ve heard multiple alternate theories about 9/11, which is yours?
    It doesn't matter what you have heard, only the science, evidence and the facts are what matter. And the science, evidence and the facts are what will be presented.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •