Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 94

Thread: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

  1. #61
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,716

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Congrats, your argument was even more pathetically weak than before.

    Kindly crawl back under your rock.
    It's not even an argument, just the usual truther ravings.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  2. #62
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,868

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    What more information do you need/want?

    Will the future see US government officials hung for murder or crimes against humanity?

    Will the future see US government officials hung for murder for willfully causing the deaths by cancer of the first responders? Some 10,000 are said to have cancer caused by the contaminants from the blown up WTCs 1, 2 & 7.
    I commend you for bringing the subject up for discussion, but the answers to your rhetorical questions are no, no, and no.

    The US holds itself above the law in every respect. The prisons are full of common people, many of whom committed victimless crimes, but those foreign and domestic enemies of the US Constitution will never be punished for their crimes.

    But there is hope at the moment, that the petition accepted by USA Berman will actually accomplish something. My bet, being the cynical person I am, is that Mr. Berman will be severely reprimanded by his superiors, and the petition will gather dust somewhere in the DOJ. I hope I'm wrong. I hope there are enough good men in that organization that justice will prevail and the truth will be shoved down the throats of the mainstream media.

  3. #63
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,868

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Still no evidence. And you know full well why you can't supply any evidence.
    No, they cannot provide any evidence. But they can provide ample ad hominem attacks, validating Socrates observation that when the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

  4. #64
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    I commend you for bringing the subject up for discussion, but the answers to your rhetorical questions are no, no, and no.

    The US holds itself above the law in every respect. The prisons are full of common people, many of whom committed victimless crimes, but those foreign and domestic enemies of the US Constitution will never be punished for their crimes.

    But there is hope at the moment, that the petition accepted by USA Berman will actually accomplish something. My bet, being the cynical person I am, is that Mr. Berman will be severely reprimanded by his superiors, and the petition will gather dust somewhere in the DOJ. I hope I'm wrong. I hope there are enough good men in that organization that justice will prevail and the truth will be shoved down the throats of the mainstream media.

    The grand jury is sitting and taking evidence.


    On 12 MAR 2019 the Lawyers’ Committee filed a supplement (unredacted version) with the U.S. Attorney titled Persons With Material Information.

    12 MARCH 2019 -- Persons With Material Information | Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry

  5. #65
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,288

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Ralph, Why did you ignore post 44. Please answer the questions.

    1. "The day of reckoning is fast approaching. There is no escaping from facts, evidence, science."
    What facts, evidence and science are you referring too? Provide links / sources to the facts, evidence and scientific papers.

    2. " The list of criminals is long indeed but how many will really do any time, how many will see life sentences, how many will get the death penalty?
    You seem to indicate who the criminals are. Please provide a list of at least 10. You said the list is long.

    3. "Will the American people/other countries that saw their citizens murdered demand death sentences for the perpetrators that blew up WTCs 1, 2 and 7? "
    Who are the perpetrators you speak of. Provide links to the proof that who you name are in fact the ones who blew up WTC 1,2 and 7

    4. "Will these same people/countries demand death sentences for those who have nearly doubled the number of deaths since 9/11 with the toxic remnants of the blown up towers? "

    Who knows, it all depends if you can show the perps are guilty. Then I expect the public and world would demand justice.

    Depending how you respond, I may have more questions for you. Let's see what you got. Your OP opened the door that the topic is the towers were "blown up"
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  6. #66
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,130

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    It's not even an argument, just the usual truther ravings.
    It's literally nothing more than him circled up in the fetal position shrieking "no no no lies all lies".

  7. #67
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,716

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    It's literally nothing more than him circled up in the fetal position shrieking "no no no lies all lies".
    Poor lad. He needs help.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  8. #68
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Ralph, Why did you ignore post 44. Please answer the questions.
    The grand jury is handling this right now and the metabunkers are not invited to the table. If they were they would be laughed out of existence.

  9. #69
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    Poor lad. He needs help.
    Do you consider your evidence to be better than TA's?

    Dismal dismal dismal showing metabunkers. But your usual dismal showing.

  10. #70
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,716

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Do you consider your evidence to be better than TA's?

    Dismal dismal dismal showing metabunkers. But your usual dismal showing.
    My evidence? The evidence.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •