Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 94

Thread: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

  1. #51
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,654

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Might I point out that you have presented no evidence, jimbo?
    Point out anything you want.

  2. #52
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    347

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Point out anything you want.
    Well, this is quite a crucial point because there are far far too many people who believe and pretend to believe in the US governments' false story of the events of nine eleven. All of them are doing so without any evidence to support their beliefs. That is abundantly clear here because no one has provided any evidence.

    As I have mentioned, this is a done deal. The evidence, both scientific and factual, is in and it is voluminous. There were no Muslims. Elements within the US government blew up three WTC buildings murdering many people.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,054

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    No evidence there. Not a person who believes in the US government figment has managed to provide any evidence. This is going to be a slam dunk.
    Congrats, your argument was even more pathetically weak than before.

    Kindly crawl back under your rock.

  4. #54
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    347

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Congrats, your argument was even more pathetically weak than before.

    Kindly crawl back under your rock.
    Still no evidence for the impossible US governments 911 story. So please tell me what you all base your fantasies on.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,054

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Still no evidence for the impossible US governments 911 story. So please tell me what you all base your fantasies on.
    Desperately shrieking “no no no” isn’t an argument. Either provide evidence to support your claims or go away.

  6. #56
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    347

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Desperately shrieking “no no no” isn’t an argument. Either provide evidence to support your claims or go away.
    And again, no evidence. You don't even know what you don't know.

    The jig truly is up. The day of reckoning is coming very soon.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,054

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    And again, no evidence. You don't even know what you don't know.

    The jig truly is up. The day of reckoning is coming very soon.
    You made the claims. The onus is on you to provide proof.

    Shrieking about the “day of reckoning” is meaningless.

  8. #58
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,569

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Well, this is quite a crucial point because there are far far too many people who believe and pretend to believe in the US governments' false story of the events of nine eleven. All of them are doing so without any evidence to support their beliefs. That is abundantly clear here because no one has provided any evidence.

    As I have mentioned, this is a done deal. The evidence, both scientific and factual, is in and it is voluminous. There were no Muslims. Elements within the US government blew up three WTC buildings murdering many people.
    What evidence?
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  9. #59
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,569

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    And again, no evidence. You don't even know what you don't know.

    The jig truly is up. The day of reckoning is coming very soon.
    Stop foaming at the mouth and present some evidence.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  10. #60
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,569

    Re: The jig is up on the US governments' 9/11 conspiracy theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Still no evidence for the impossible US governments 911 story. So please tell me what you all base your fantasies on.
    Why is it impossible?
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •