Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: My Boss & The Rothschilds

  1. #11
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,674
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    How do you look in red and black? If not boots, you could try a hat.
    But I am not a cat.
    "I am not a crook." -- Richard Nixon
    "I am not a Russian Asset." -- Donald J. Trump

  2. #12
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    81,269

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    But I am not a cat.
    You might have to be a lot of things you never expected real soon. Might wanna brush up on Nordic mythology.

  3. #13
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,212

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    He just found out they exist. i'm sure everything associated with the name will come to him eventually. This path leads nowhere good.
    Yeah, if he starts raging against Mossad agents and deep-state pedovores, he will be lost forever.
    On the other hand, if he becomes consumed with CT's, maybe your job will be easier, i.e. less "bossy" oversight.
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    29,931

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    How do you look in red and black? If not boots, you could try a hat.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  5. #15
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    47,016

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    He just found out they exist. i'm sure everything associated with the name will come to him eventually. This path leads nowhere good.
    Oh god. It's always fun when a person you know has their "come to Jesus moment" and just starts spouting off **** that would make Alex Jones wet his pants.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #16
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,674
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    Yeah, if he starts raging against Mossad agents and deep-state pedovores, he will be lost forever.
    On the other hand, if he becomes consumed with CT's, maybe your job will be easier, i.e. less "bossy" oversight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Oh god. It's always fun when a person you know has their "come to Jesus moment" and just starts spouting off **** that would make Alex Jones wet his pants.
    The sad thing is, these people think they are "learning," new things. He knows i'm center-left, so he asked me don't you want to learn more about the rothschilds and I said no thanks. He said, do you care? I said, no I don't. He said is there another reason why you don't care, (insisting because I'm not a trump supporter). I just ignored him...

    He's an economic doomsdayer who gets his economic news from a Brother (the religious kind).
    "I am not a crook." -- Richard Nixon
    "I am not a Russian Asset." -- Donald J. Trump

  7. #17
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    81,269

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Oh god. It's always fun when a person you know has their "come to Jesus moment" and just starts spouting off **** that would make Alex Jones wet his pants.
    That phrase doesn't mean what you think it means. It means coming to an understanding or at least empathy with previous adversaries. It doesn't mean losing one's mind.

  8. #18
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    over yonder
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,152

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You might have to be a lot of things you never expected real soon. Might wanna brush up on Nordic mythology.
    one of the more recent nordic myths tells a tale of a semitic maiden being offered as a sacrifice, to appease the one known as the hammer of the gods.

  9. #19
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    over yonder
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,152

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    Quote Originally Posted by hado117 View Post
    one of the more recent nordic myths tells a tale of a semitic maiden being offered as a sacrifice, to appease the one known as the hammer of the gods.
    fur against her skin ... soft

  10. #20
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    81,269

    Re: My Boss & The Rothschilds

    What was that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •