Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 176

Thread: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

  1. #131
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    02-17-19 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,706

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    I think the hoax believers should all gather together and visit the parents of the dead children and tell them it's a hoax.
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

  2. #132
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,595

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    I think the hoax believers should all gather together and visit the parents of the dead children and tell them it's a hoax.
    A very sweet appeal to emotion you offer Bong, thanks much.

    Too bad you offer no comparable appeal to rational analysis.

  3. #133
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    02-17-19 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,706

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    A very sweet appeal to emotion you offer Bong, thanks much.

    Too bad you offer no comparable appeal to rational analysis.
    As soon as my head stops twisting around like I'm in the exorcist and I can collect a rational thought, I'll answer. Hoo boy.
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

  4. #134
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,332

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Too bad you offer no comparable appeal to rational analysis.
    Pot, meet kettle.

    You've had your evidence that supposedly supports your beliefs ripped to shreds at every turn. All you do is put people on ignore so you have an excuse not to reply about your garbage.

  5. #135
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,818

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    A very sweet appeal to emotion you offer Bong, thanks much.

    Too bad you offer no comparable appeal to rational analysis.
    The irony
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  6. #136
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,818

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Pot, meet kettle.

    You've had your evidence that supposedly supports your beliefs ripped to shreds at every turn. All you do is put people on ignore so you have an excuse not to reply about your garbage.
    HD doesn't do reality, logic or evidence its all about blaming the ebil US govt.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  7. #137
    Guru
    Maccabee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Florida.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,983

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    A very sweet appeal to emotion you offer Bong, thanks much.

    Too bad you offer no comparable appeal to rational analysis.
    You still didn't provide any irrefutable evidence that it was a hoax.
    Scripture, facts, science, and stats is how I argue.

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  8. #138
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,818

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maccabee View Post
    You still didn't provide any irrefutable evidence that it was a hoax.
    No but he did provide a bunch of BS that has been proven false
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  9. #139
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,595

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maccabee View Post
    You still didn't provide any irrefutable evidence that it was a hoax.
    You haven't provided (and neither have the authorities) any proof at all, much less irrefutable evidence, that the story is true.

  10. #140
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,109

    Re: Provide evidence that Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    You haven't provided (and neither have the authorities) any proof at all, much less irrefutable evidence, that the story is true.
    Much like you have never provided proof it was a hoax, false flag or whatever. What has been shown is you were wrong about the portable toilets. Pretty simple to realize you are wrong about most things regarding Sandy Hook.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •