Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 166

Thread: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

  1. #131
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    02-15-19 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,318

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    What does that have to do with my question?
    Oh wow. Sorry, you were serious.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  2. #132
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,934

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    Oh wow. Sorry, you were serious.
    Yes. We first started sending signals into space in the 1930's. They are very weak and have hardly started to penetrate the vastness of of the universe.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  3. #133
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    02-15-19 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,318

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    Yes. We first started sending signals into space in the 1930's. They are very weak and have hardly started to penetrate the vastness of of the universe.
    You don't think that Alien life may have done the same project as us and identified places that might have life and decided to go explore? Or maybe they just run into us? Or there may be some resource in the area we are unaware but they are. The note to us sending out wavelenghts. True, once they get close, it won't be hard to find us.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  4. #134
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,934

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    You don't think that Alien life may have done the same project as us and identified places that might have life and decided to go explore? Or maybe they just run into us? Or there may be some resource in the area we are unaware but they are. The note to us sending out wavelenghts. True, once they get close, it won't be hard to find us.
    Billions of galaxies with billions of planets? Plus the speed of light bringing long eras of time into it.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  5. #135
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    Billions of galaxies with billions of planets? Plus the speed of light bringing long eras of time into it.
    Logically we are so advanced we can imagine how advanced we may become, logically there should be demigods with space ships and aliens that visit us, why wouldn't there be?
    https://azapizzazz.com

    Exquisitor exquisitly exquisited an exquisit exquisitorial in the exquisitorium.

  6. #136
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,934

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exquisitor View Post
    Logically we are so advanced we can imagine how advanced we may become, logically there should be demigods with space ships and aliens that visit us, why wouldn't there be?
    Billions of planets. Why us? How would they find us?
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  7. #137
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    Billions of planets. Why us? How would they find us?
    Do you know how google maps anything?

    All you need is the technology and you can map the entire galaxy.

    Sometimes the godhead likes to map it slow and sometimes the technology allows quicker understanding, so logically a Galactic command would be established if not outwardly then in the dark matter. Also solar and planetary command should exist and if we look we can find them. In the dark matter are Temples, stations and retreats.
    https://azapizzazz.com

    Exquisitor exquisitly exquisited an exquisit exquisitorial in the exquisitorium.

  8. #138
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,934

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exquisitor View Post
    Do you know how google maps anything?

    All you need is the technology and you can map the entire galaxy.

    Sometimes the godhead likes to map it slow and sometimes the technology allows quicker understanding, so logically a Galactic command would be established if not outwardly then in the dark matter. Also solar and planetary command should exist and if we look we can find them. In the dark matter are Temples, stations and retreats.
    You have a vivid imagination. I'll wait for proof. What do you mean by establishing a command in dark matter?
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  9. #139
    Generalissimo Pissant
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,090
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    I am hoping we aren't pets.
    It would be far better to wind up as pets than the alternatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Exactly who do you think you are, Generalissimo? Enough of your holier than thou. I get my preaching in church. Maybe they'll name a cocktail after you and you'll be famous.

  10. #140
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,934

    Re: If Alien Contact Is Received: what then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    It would be far better to wind up as pets than the alternatives.
    Including under the thrall of Dark Matter Command, the elite of the Galactic Space Force.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •