Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 116

Thread: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

  1. #101
    A Little Bitter
    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,855

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by zyzygy View Post
    Well said. Nobody knew because there was no conspiracy. If Thoreau72 stubs his toe the evil gub'ment did it by means of a conspiracy. He also believes that the Twin Towers were brought down by magic mini nukes.
    And that the government brought them down so that it could generate and excuse to pay generally unemployable losers to feel up grandmothers in airport security lines and/or get us into Iraq to steal the oil that we forgot to steal and/or and/or and/or...

    That scheming government is so tricky!
    Last edited by Mr Person; 08-07-18 at 11:27 AM.

  2. #102
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    22,384

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Wow. A conspiracy theory involving massive lying that ten thousands of co-conspirators agree together to cover up?
    Who knew?
    Exactly. Just like the assassination of JFK or MLK. You have the right idea, but your "ten thousands of co-conspirators" is a very dramatic exaggeration that you need for your appeal to emotion.

  3. #103
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    22,384

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    ^
    Note: the truther moves (for the millionth time) to personal digs and baiting because he still cannot explain his ****-tarded conspiracy theory that the government murdered a bunch of civilians so that they could ask people in a limited geographic area to stay indoors for a day.
    ^
    Note: a person in denial needs to pretend and deny certain aspects of reality.

    Is this what we've really come to counselor? Childish comments denying facts of history? They locked down Boston, you claim to have been there, but steadfastly refuse to offer any personal insights as to what happened that day. Wow.

  4. #104
    Educator

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Exactly. Just like the assassination of JFK or MLK. You have the right idea, but your "ten thousands of co-conspirators" is a very dramatic exaggeration that you need for your appeal to emotion.
    Appealing to common sense suggestions that organizing a conspiracy involving tens of thousands of witnesses who must keep quiet about their involvement in the scam for it to work is not an appeal to emotion. Promoting such a far-fetched conspiracy theory is a call for uncommon trust in a massively incredulous theory.

  5. #105
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    22,384

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Appealing to common sense suggestions that organizing a conspiracy involving tens of thousands of witnesses who must keep quiet about their involvement in the scam for it to work is not an appeal to emotion. Promoting such a far-fetched conspiracy theory is a call for uncommon trust in a massively incredulous theory.
    Your hypothetical fails in presuming that tens of thousands of people were involved in the conspiracy. Massive failure there, tens of thousands of failure units.

    I would love to discuss it if you could come up with a more reasonable number. The men from Craft International were but 2. Sure, they were working for others, but not thousands.

  6. #106
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,003

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Your hypothetical fails in presuming that tens of thousands of people were involved in the conspiracy. Massive failure there, tens of thousands of failure units.

    I would love to discuss it if you could come up with a more reasonable number. The men from Craft International were but 2. Sure, they were working for others, but not thousands.
    Are you sure it was 2 CI people. Where is your proof of that number?

    Here is a site that refutes that the people were Craft International. It says they were actually National Guard Support Team Memembers (CST).
    Troy Crossley Lies: Proof: Craft International was NOT at the Boston Marathon


    "The Massachusetts Civil Support Team was on duty during the Boston Marathon providing security support for the entirety of the race, supported by the CSTs from Rhode Island and New York. This is standard operating procedure for an event the size of the marathon."

    You still have not provided any proof for the crisis actors or fake blood.

    https://www.metabunk.org/debunk-imgu...evealed.t1440/



    "
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  7. #107
    A Little Bitter
    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,855

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    ^
    Note: a person in denial needs to pretend and deny certain aspects of reality.

    Is this what we've really come to counselor? Childish comments denying facts of history? They locked down Boston, you claim to have been there, but steadfastly refuse to offer any personal insights as to what happened that day. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Your hypothetical fails in presuming that tens of thousands of people were involved in the conspiracy. Massive failure there, tens of thousands of failure units.

    I would love to discuss it if you could come up with a more reasonable number. The men from Craft International were but 2. Sure, they were working for others, but not thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    ^
    Note: the truther moves (for the millionth time) to personal digs and baiting because he still cannot explain his ****-tarded conspiracy theory that the government murdered a bunch of civilians so that they could ask people in a limited geographic area to stay indoors for a day.
    Note: the truther continues with the personal digs and baiting because he still cannot explain his ****-tarded conspiracy theory that the government murdered a bunch of civilians so that they could ask people in a limited geographic area to stay indoors for a day.

    Why doesn't the truther explain what exactly was accomplished by "they", "them" or "other them" in this day? Because the truther never thought that through, nor does the truther actually believe any of this; the truther instead has some pathological need to present himself as the holder of secret knowledge, as above others.

    A truther never explains his theory let alone provides evidence for it. It's just 'questions' (beyond-stupid ones, at that) and attacks. Again, this is because the real goal is the meeting of a psychological need the truther has, not the proving of an actual conspiracy.

    People who prove things marshall facts and make arguments. They present answers they can prove to the questions they have. They do not ask questions, demand someone else answer them, and attack the someone else when the deranged idiocy of the questions are pointed out.
    Last edited by Mr Person; 08-08-18 at 03:05 PM.

  8. #108
    A Little Bitter
    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,855

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    /continues to wait on explanation of why the government murdered a bunch of civilians so that they could ask people in a limited geographic area to stay indoors for a day.

  9. #109
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,412

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    /continues to wait on explanation of why the government murdered a bunch of civilians so that they could ask people in a limited geographic area to stay indoors for a day.
    You will have a long wait.

  10. #110
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    /continues to wait on explanation of why the government murdered a bunch of civilians so that they could ask people in a limited geographic area to stay indoors for a day.
    The answer is that it was to create a police state out of the entire country It worked but you sheeple just havent noticed yet.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •