Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82

Thread: Ancient Giants On Earth?

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,163

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I know a lady who believes Ancient Giants were real, and that there's a massive world-wide cover-up to keep it quiet.
    She told me to check it out on the internet. So, I googled.

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_6097272.html

    https://grahamhancock.com/dewhurstr1/

    https://www.sciencealert.com/archaeo...iants-in-china


    There's plenty of links to all kinds of "information".


    Thoughts?

    Were there once "giants" on planet Earth?
    Is there a concentrated effort by some elite group of powerful people trying to keep it quiet?
    If so, why? What's to fear about an extinct line of giants?
    Or, are they extinct?
    Never existed, no cover up, just a myth.

  2. #22
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    07-14-18 @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,875

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    I absolutely beleive there was a chance that tthere was freak giants but im not sure about a whole race. Maybe 2 peoples genetics just met some weird crazy criteria and it produced a giant, like when a lion and a tiger breed together. Or maybe 20,000 years ago we had sasquatche type "things" that had a slight chance to breed with humans. I think vikings had lore of giant beast men raping women and making super hero type men.



    They say there used to be an ancient island with a tribe of giant men... (if they did exist at one point in time they would have been killed / captured by some king and wed prolly never know about it) Just like their might be an ancient immortal dragon bound hidden underground somewhere is King Atlantis' basement.
    Seems the footage is bogus.

    However, this footage has a far more pedestrian origin than any of the theories would have it. The video is actually a scene from the 2007 movie Big Man Japan, a film that featured a wide range of bizarre giant creatures:"


    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/giants-in-japan/
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  3. #23
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Seems the footage is bogus.

    However, this footage has a far more pedestrian origin than any of the theories would have it. The video is actually a scene from the 2007 movie Big Man Japan, a film that featured a wide range of bizarre giant creatures:"


    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/giants-in-japan/
    I think the footage is old (probably some old movie?) But it was remade in 2007 (with extremely ****ty graphics)

    ~ "Dont break my heart and I wont break your heart shaped glasses." - Marlyin Manson

  4. #24
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Here's the 2007 movie though.

    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39yw2d Dai-Nihonjin (Big Man Japan)

    Cant find the old one
    ~ "Dont break my heart and I wont break your heart shaped glasses." - Marlyin Manson

  5. #25
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Youre right. Just got halfway through the movie and its him explaining about his Grandpa lol.
    ~ "Dont break my heart and I wont break your heart shaped glasses." - Marlyin Manson

  6. #26
    Sage
    Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Down South
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,906

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Why would such knowledge be a threat to anyone?
    "For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day. John 6:40

  7. #27
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    72,994

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    The Giants were from the New York area.
    I heard they might still be around, but I doubt it.


    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    They Might Be Giants
    Great song:

    Last edited by ecofarm; 07-11-18 at 01:50 PM.

  8. #28
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55,167

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Some fear knowledge of giants on earth just as they fear the knowledge that aliens have visited this planet and likely are still on it today. It is knowledge that some fear. Yes, as you suggest, powerful people do not want this knowledge to become mainstream because of its implications for conventional theories regarding human history.
    "There used to be big people" doesn't upend any theories though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

  9. #29
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,127

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    I absolutely beleive there was a chance that tthere was freak giants but im not sure about a whole race. Maybe 2 peoples genetics just met some weird crazy criteria and it produced a giant, like when a lion and a tiger breed together. Or maybe 20,000 years ago we had sasquatche type "things" that had a slight chance to breed with humans. I think vikings had lore of giant beast men raping women and making super hero type men.



    They say there used to be an ancient island with a tribe of giant men... (if they did exist at one point in time they would have been killed / captured by some king and wed prolly never know about it) Just like their might be an ancient immortal dragon bound hidden underground somewhere is King Atlantis' basement.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/giants-in-japan/

  10. #30
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    25,318

    Re: Ancient Giants On Earth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    "There used to be big people" doesn't upend any theories though.
    Is there a CT that he won't believe in? If there were giants on Earth long ago why would it need to be kept quiet, who started keeping it quiet, how did they persuade others to keep it quiet and how is the secret kept? It's lunacy.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •