Page 136 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1594

Thread: [W:57: 1585]Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

  1. #1351
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,356

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    The 2 way zone at the NE corner does not initially descend with the one way area but rather is pushed East as can be seen in the aluminium cladding at initiation.
    Here is a markup of the screen capture showing where the 2 way zone was located. I cannot see how you think the above statement is correct when part of 2 way zone is descending (perimeter columns 146 to 142).
    PC150 stepped.jpg

  2. #1352
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,696

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    As per the drawing below, the 2 way zone starts at perimeter facade column 142. That part of the perimeter area that descended as shown by the video of the north facade face. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to explain here as this would indicate that part of the 2 way zone (up to perimeter facade column 150) descended and the other did not.
    Attachment 67251933
    I am aware the the four corners of the OOS flooring are referred to as *2- way*. Clearly the 4 regions directly opposite the 4 sides of the core were 2 way... ie spanning between the core belt girder and the facade. As an aside it should be noted that the truss spacing did not correspond with the column spacing and they were supported at the facade spandrels and on the core's belt girder.

    The corners had to span between the transfer structure and the facade.. between the core perimeter (belt girder) and the facade spandrel. I had assumed that the location of these transfer structures were located at the corners of the core... or very close to it... and the floor trusses would be spanning ONE way.. not TWO way. I assumed the transfer was spaning the short span direction... and the the trusses in the corner were spanning the same way at those in were opposite to the core.. something like the graphic below.STRUCTURE PLAN.jpg
    Nothing is as it appears.

  3. #1353
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,356

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
    I am aware the the four corners of the OOS flooring are referred to as *2- way*. Clearly the 4 regions directly opposite the 4 sides of the core were 2 way... ie spanning between the core belt girder and the facade. As an aside it should be noted that the truss spacing did not correspond with the column spacing and they were supported at the facade spandrels and on the core's belt girder.

    The corners had to span between the transfer structure and the facade.. between the core perimeter (belt girder) and the facade spandrel. I had assumed that the location of these transfer structures were located at the corners of the core... or very close to it... and the floor trusses would be spanning ONE way.. not TWO way. I assumed the transfer was spaning the short span direction... and the the trusses in the corner were spanning the same way at those in were opposite to the core.. something like the graphic below.
    SanderO,

    The post you quoted was directed toward gerrycan not you. It sounds like you thought it was directed toward you.

  4. #1354
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,696

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    SanderO,

    The post you quoted was directed toward gerrycan not you. It sounds like you thought it was directed toward you.
    My point was really about the use of the term two way and what is the implication of this and what was the extent/boundaries of the two way slabs?
    Nothing is as it appears.

  5. #1355
    Student Mircea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    237

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Back to the OP. imo, there is no evidence 9/11 was an inside job conducted by the US Govt.
    Why does it have to be the US Government?

    That's an extremely limited view, not to mention a Straw Man, and suggests a total inability to comprehend conspiracies and how they operate.

    In recent years, there have been a number of news stories, one in particular where two Burger King employees conspired to put marihuana on a Whopper and serve it to a police officer.

    According to your very parochial view, that is a conspiracy by Burger King, or its board of directors or its shareholders.

    Really?

    You're saying the CEO, COO, CFO and other executives, the board of directors, the shareholders, they were all in on it. They all conspired to put marihuana on the cop's hamburger, right? How did they know? Does it involve mental telepathy or leprechauns and unicorns?

    Apparently, you're incapable of distinguishing between government employees acting under their own volition and color of authority without any direction from superiors and the government itself, and the government.

    9-11 does not require government involvement, it only requires literally a handful of government employees acting under their own authority without any knowledge or approval of the government.

    You could very well have participated in a conspiracy and never had idea you did.

    If someone tells you to drive a truck from Houston to Los Angeles, and then a day later a nuclear device detonates in Los Angeles, maybe you'll suspect that you actually delivered the nuclear device or maybe not.

    That's the whole point.

    You didn't know what was in trailer or why it had to be in Los Angeles. You were just told to get your truck and take the trailer to Los Angeles, drop it at a certain place and go home.

    The person who told you doesn't know anything about it, either, and neither does the person who told them. I know, but none of you do.

    That's how conspiracies work. You get other people to do things, and normally things they would do anyway, in furtherance of the conspiracy.

    The Principals, the ones who come up with the idea or scheme, never get their hands dirty. The Principals get Actors to do the dirty work for them, and if the Actors are smart, they will heavily insulate themselves from suspicion by getting other people to do things, things they would typically do anyway, to carry out the conspiracy.

    The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey was privatizing all of its assets. It did that by preparing bid specifications for assets, and then publishing the bid specifications so that private entities can bid on purchasing the assets.

    The World Trade Center wasn't scheduled to be bid out until 2004, yet for some strange reason it was moved up to 1999.

    Why?

    As a conspirator, acting without the authority or consent of the US government, I would ask someone to get someone to get someone else to convince a majority of board members of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to move the World Trade Center bidding up to 1999.

    Did you read the interview transcripts?

    Oh, that's right, no criminal investigation was ever attempted.

    This person talking to the board members had no idea the WTC would be destroyed. All this person knew was that someone wanted the time-table for bidding on the WTC moved up, and if successful in convincing board members to do that, this person would curry favor with whoever wanted the job done, and perhaps this person might benefit career-wise or benefit financially or both.

    Like I said, these are things these suck-ups would normally do anyway, because they're always looking to advance their career or financial position.

    Vornado Realty won the bid, but they backed out allowing Larry Silverstein to get the bid.

    Why?

    Vornado would be a problem. I'd get someone to get other people to get someone else to convince Vornado to renege on their bid.

    How? I don't care, so long as it's done. Maybe threatening the owners and their families with violence, or the threat of IRS audits, or maybe all it took was a financial incentive, because for a realty company to renege on a winning bid in the realty world means their name is "mud" and no one will ever take them seriously again.

    As a CIA agent, it would be child's play for me to get a Pakistani ISI agent who was a known al-Qaida member, supporter or sympathizer to relay a message to Mohammed Atta that bin Laden wants two planes to fly into the WTC.

    Atta wouldn't know any different. He would actually believe bin Laden sanctioned it, even though it was actually me.

    Anyway, that's how conspiracies work, and as anyone can plainly see, it doesn't require the US Government, it only requires a handful of people acting on their own.

  6. #1356
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,288

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
    Why does it have to be the US Government?

    That's an extremely limited view, not to mention a Straw Man, and suggests a total inability to comprehend conspiracies and how they operate.

    In recent years, there have been a number of news stories, one in particular where two Burger King employees conspired to put marihuana on a Whopper and serve it to a police officer.

    According to your very parochial view, that is a conspiracy by Burger King, or its board of directors or its shareholders.

    Really?

    You're saying the CEO, COO, CFO and other executives, the board of directors, the shareholders, they were all in on it. They all conspired to put marihuana on the cop's hamburger, right? How did they know? Does it involve mental telepathy or leprechauns and unicorns?

    Apparently, you're incapable of distinguishing between government employees acting under their own volition and color of authority without any direction from superiors and the government itself, and the government.

    9-11 does not require government involvement, it only requires literally a handful of government employees acting under their own authority without any knowledge or approval of the government.

    You could very well have participated in a conspiracy and never had idea you did.

    If someone tells you to drive a truck from Houston to Los Angeles, and then a day later a nuclear device detonates in Los Angeles, maybe you'll suspect that you actually delivered the nuclear device or maybe not.

    That's the whole point.

    You didn't know what was in trailer or why it had to be in Los Angeles. You were just told to get your truck and take the trailer to Los Angeles, drop it at a certain place and go home.

    The person who told you doesn't know anything about it, either, and neither does the person who told them. I know, but none of you do.

    That's how conspiracies work. You get other people to do things, and normally things they would do anyway, in furtherance of the conspiracy.

    The Principals, the ones who come up with the idea or scheme, never get their hands dirty. The Principals get Actors to do the dirty work for them, and if the Actors are smart, they will heavily insulate themselves from suspicion by getting other people to do things, things they would typically do anyway, to carry out the conspiracy.

    The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey was privatizing all of its assets. It did that by preparing bid specifications for assets, and then publishing the bid specifications so that private entities can bid on purchasing the assets.

    The World Trade Center wasn't scheduled to be bid out until 2004, yet for some strange reason it was moved up to 1999.

    Why?

    As a conspirator, acting without the authority or consent of the US government, I would ask someone to get someone to get someone else to convince a majority of board members of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to move the World Trade Center bidding up to 1999.

    Did you read the interview transcripts?

    Oh, that's right, no criminal investigation was ever attempted.

    This person talking to the board members had no idea the WTC would be destroyed. All this person knew was that someone wanted the time-table for bidding on the WTC moved up, and if successful in convincing board members to do that, this person would curry favor with whoever wanted the job done, and perhaps this person might benefit career-wise or benefit financially or both.

    Like I said, these are things these suck-ups would normally do anyway, because they're always looking to advance their career or financial position.

    Vornado Realty won the bid, but they backed out allowing Larry Silverstein to get the bid.

    Why?

    Vornado would be a problem. I'd get someone to get other people to get someone else to convince Vornado to renege on their bid.

    How? I don't care, so long as it's done. Maybe threatening the owners and their families with violence, or the threat of IRS audits, or maybe all it took was a financial incentive, because for a realty company to renege on a winning bid in the realty world means their name is "mud" and no one will ever take them seriously again.

    As a CIA agent, it would be child's play for me to get a Pakistani ISI agent who was a known al-Qaida member, supporter or sympathizer to relay a message to Mohammed Atta that bin Laden wants two planes to fly into the WTC.

    Atta wouldn't know any different. He would actually believe bin Laden sanctioned it, even though it was actually me.

    Anyway, that's how conspiracies work, and as anyone can plainly see, it doesn't require the US Government, it only requires a handful of people acting on their own.
    " it only requires literally a handful of government employees acting under their own authority ". Really?

    It is one thing to post an opinion. It quite another to prove what you stated.
    You do realize your post provides no evidence (links ) to back up what you posted.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  7. #1357
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,854

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Mircea

    Your excellent point is very well made sir.

    All the government did was ensure the cover-up was complete with the Commission, and thanks to a few conscientious members of that commission, it was made clear the commission was a fraud, set up to fail.

    If the CIA can smuggle dope for 50 years, acting with its Mossad partners, the events of 911 could be arranged easily.

    Dov Zakheim went to work at the Pentagon during the Reagan administration. From there on it was pretty well downhill.

  8. #1358
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,696

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
    Why does it have to be the US Government?

    ....

    Anyway, that's how conspiracies work, and as anyone can plainly see, it doesn't require the US Government, it only requires a handful of people acting on their own.

    Sure people can use their occupation as cover to hide some illegal activity. It happens all the time.

    However to pull off 9/11 as CDs would involve a level of coordination and rehearsal that even the CIA with all its resources could likely not pull off. And it's not only coordination... but pulling off 911 as a secret plot would involve so many people it's preposterous to thing a few masterminds could hire and train and plan the attacks.

    One of the biggest problems is getting explosives or whatever into the building and placed with no one noticing anything odd. And what about the engineering...who did that and if someone did engineer the demolition... why has not a single truther come forth with the details in 18 yrs? Surely the truther engineers could show how to demo the buildings.

    On the other hand the official story with all its flaws makes perfect sense and was low tech.

    It required suicide types who appear to be easy to find in the ME
    It involved minimal effort to get through the lax security in place at the time
    There was no procedure to take out a hijacked plane by grind to air or air to air missiles at the time. Today there is no capability to do that to a civilian commercial flight
    The conspirators did not necessarily and likely did not... intend to make the buildings collapse. The Pentagon certainly didn't collapse.Military exercises or not... the military would not be mobilized to shoot these planes down. No cover or confusion was required.
    A strike of the intended buildings by a commercial jet would do more than enough damage to achieve the terrorists goals... humiliating the great satan, demonstrating that they had means to harm and to terrorize. Terrorists were likely just as surprised as most people that these buildings collapsed as easily as they did indirectly revealing the vulnerability of the designs.
    No it's not hard to fly a large jet into huge highly visible buildings on a day of unlimited visibility as many with limited experience have done so in simulators.
    US had been warned many times that their activities around the world would have repercussions... which was dubbed blow back. The notion that oppression and exploitation will not produce "kink back" is accepted. Tit for tat in low intensity warfare... We've seen it in the ME for half a century.
    Wars are not fought on battlefields any more for the most part... bombing and insurgencies and counter insurgencies... guerrilla warfare and non state actors. US military is not designed for this sort of warfare. And when they do try to fight on the ground ferreting out these groups they are not very successful. Witness the length of the conflicts in SE Asia and Afghanistan.
    Of course for truthers... blow back is pure rubbish and used as an excuse to hide false flag operations.
    And it is not unheard of for a criminal to pin their crime on a patsy when possible. As I recall AQ took responsibility because they wanted to be know as heroes in the Islamic world.
    It may be true that GWB et al wanted to get back at Sadam and 911 was used an excuse because US cannot attack another nation unless it has been attacked. No nation attacked the US on 911 and the attack was a terrorist crime not an act of war. USA then decided that terrorism could be the basis for a military response. And they chose Iraq... which they completely destroyed giving birth to more terrorists groups. Mission Accomplished. More gnats to strike with drones and drop bombs on.

    If the twin towers were was a known and understood outcome of collapse from a commercial flight... no engineers had simulated or calculated this outcome in one of the busiest air spaces in the world. Calculations were done for a 707 but the fuel was not part of the calculation as an accelerant for fires... only the kinetic energy of the impact. Fire suppression was clearly a weakness / vulnerability of the designs and that was what did them in. I doubt Bin Laden et al understood that fires would lead to the collapse. And ironically did on 7wtc which caught fire that morning and it too had inadequate fire suppression and a vulnerable design with transfer structure supporting 40 of the 47 stories.
    Nothing is as it appears.

  9. #1359
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
    ... However to pull off 9/11 as CDs would involve a level of coordination and rehearsal that even the CIA with all its resources could likely not pull off.
    But 19 nonexistent Muslims were able to pull this off? Some people will believe absolutely anything.

  10. #1360
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    741

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post

    If the CIA can smuggle dope for 50 years, acting with its Mossad partners, the events of 911 could be arranged easily.
    Difficult or easy, it really doesn't matter in the least. What really matters is that volumes of evidence have been presented that show there were no Muslims; that only leaves the folks who "CUI BONOed". Let's all make a guess at who those "people" are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •